Swingers in Lebanon??
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

Honaker, VA

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Just moved here about 6 months ago. We used to be into swinging with other couples where we used to live but we don't know of any groups here. Can anyone tell me if there are any in Russell county?
NickYoLOL

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2010
what does that mean?
Terry Wrist

Lebanon, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2010
NickYoLOL wrote:
what does that mean?
http://tinyurl.com/2duovf2
Swiiinnnggg

Lebanon, VA

#4 Nov 16, 2010
curious wrote:
Just moved here about 6 months ago. We used to be into swinging with other couples where we used to live but we don't know of any groups here. Can anyone tell me if there are any in Russell county?
There is a underground community here very few know about.i wil give you info if you can prove to my satisfaction you are of legal age and or your serious.
freaks

Radford, VA

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Jeez, get a life and leave others out of it if that's all you can post on here. Not something that would be looked at around here anymore lightly than gay marriages. Freaks!
Terry Wrist

Lebanon, VA

#6 Nov 16, 2010
freaks wrote:
Jeez, get a life and leave others out of it if that's all you can post on here. Not something that would be looked at around here anymore lightly than gay marriages. Freaks!
Land of the Free, eh there, Republican?
Ivan

Bristol, VA

#7 Nov 16, 2010
The bridge swing at the intersection of 67 and 80 is the most challenging.
Da Haterz Police

Lebanon, VA

#8 Nov 16, 2010
freaks wrote:
Thats not what you were saying last weekend when you asked for and received a group golden shower.Dont make me reveal your true identity.
Ivan

Bristol, VA

#9 Nov 16, 2010
Golden shower ... duh, would that be what happens in an upscale strip joint, where the gals have gold coins inserted where the sun don't shine instead of paper bills?
DUH

Max Meadows, VA

#10 Nov 16, 2010
Golden shower is when someone pees on you to get you off.
freaks

Radford, VA

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Terry Wrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Land of the Free, eh there, Republican?
Well, I'm not a freakin Republican, I don't have to have a party to back what I say and I don't vote for "the party" as most would, I vote for the person who will do the BEST job of running our FREE country so I have my rights too. YES, and that is why it is the land of the free, THAT'S WHY I CAN POST MY OPINION ON HERE TOO!! Dumb@ss it works both ways, guess you never thought about that when you started spouting off, lmao
freaks

Radford, VA

#12 Nov 17, 2010
Da Haterz Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what you were saying last weekend when you asked for and received a group golden shower.Dont make me reveal your true identity.
You are so stupid, do you really think you know me, well, if you did, you would know that I have never and would never take part in something of this nature.
It's bad enough you pee on yourself... but do you have to go around peeing on others, you are disgusting. My parents potty trained me to use the bathroom like a normal human being when I was a child, not to try to eliminate on others, or hike my leg and pee on whatever came first like a dog. Guess the joke is on you, huh? lmao
Terry Wrist

Lebanon, VA

#13 Nov 17, 2010
freaks wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb@ss it works both ways, guess you never thought about that when you started spouting off, lmao
Who started spouting off?

If it works both ways, mind your damned business & keep your narrow minded, republican-like bullshit to yourself about what consenting adults do with one another.
DUH

Max Meadows, VA

#14 Nov 17, 2010
Terry Wrist wrote:
<quoted text>
Who started spouting off?
If it works both ways, mind your damned business & keep your narrow minded, republican-like bullshit to yourself about what consenting adults do with one another.
I agree. As long is it consenting adults and no one is getting hurt, no kids involved, no animals involved, no dead people involved, and the adults want to do it - who are we to say they shouldn't?
qwertyuiop

Lebanon, VA

#15 Nov 17, 2010
im in i like golden showers
ohg

Lebanon, VA

#16 Nov 17, 2010
qwertyuiop wrote:
im in i like golden showers
What about Cleveland steamers?lol
Terry Wrist

Lebanon, VA

#17 Nov 17, 2010
ohg wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Cleveland steamers?lol
Say what you will, but a good Strawberry Shortcake beats a Cleveland Steamer any day.
Terry Wrist

Lebanon, VA

#18 Nov 17, 2010
Or even an Alabama Hot Pocket!
Reality

Sharon, SC

#19 Nov 19, 2010
Sex wasn't meant to be shared with anyone and anything that comes around. Its too special for that. It was meant to bond togther a husband and wife only. Its a gift from God. Not being religious just stating a fact. Anything outside of that perverts the meaning of sex. You don't have to agree or bad mouth me just stating my opinion or should I say our Creators opinion. You don't have to agree with me. Its a free country& ur free to enjoy hell one day too and then I wonder if u will think that pleasure of perverted sex was really worth it. Don't get mad at me like I said its my opinion. I'll stick to my husband he's pretty awesome& all I need. Love you hun!
Its GOOD

Cedar Bluff, VA

#20 Nov 19, 2010
curious wrote:
There are 3 or 4 couples in Lebanon, 2 couples in Castlewood, 1 couple in Cleveland, 1 couple in Honaker, several couples in Tazewell County and a ton of couples in Washington County. I belong to 2 swinging organizations, its not for everyone but I am having a blast in the lifestyle.

There are a few house parties around and a swinging club in Christiansburg, VA about a 2 hour drive from Lebanon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 51 min -meabadboy- 50,515
Sunny Days day care 51 min Gal1234 1
alicia H at the beach 1 hr puking 1
Tri county idiot on Rosedown Lane 1 hr Hank 8
Who is Travis Saylers? 6 hr Candence 9
Is Ralph Kiser really on Survivor? (Sep '10) Mon Rosie 388
Lebanon high school (Sep '14) Jul 23 Lmfao 8

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance