Narc in Lebanon, Va
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
heard

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2009
A Female is ratting you out. Beware. Goes by Racheal Brock, Racheal Sexton, and others. Blonde, boob job, mid 30's, her ex lives about six miles out of Coeburn, Va. where she drops off her two children, and picks them up. She is bad news, so beware, you've been warned. Just for info. Working with and for the DEA Task Force. Supposed to have gone to Alabama, or south to escape the "heat" for awhile? Don't know?
blackandwhite

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Dec 9, 2009
stocker
sarah

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2009
oooooooooooooo scary...lol
Thinktank

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2009
Good maybe she will help get you drug users busted once and for all!
hates lala

Plano, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2009
stocker??? whats that?
jingle

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2009
hates lala wrote:
stocker??? whats that?
idk..could it be someone who stocks groceries on a shelf?
Eileen

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Dec 12, 2009
which store? Fact or fiction?
fuzzle_stumped

Max Meadows, VA

#8 Dec 12, 2009
is that hillbilly for stalker?
J Fred Muggs

Roanoke, VA

#9 Dec 13, 2009
There needs to be a few more narcs assigned to that town if what I've been hearing is true.

Since: Dec 09

Max Meadows, VA

#10 Dec 13, 2009
I think there should be a narc list where everyone could see the names and faces (if able) of confirmed narcs.

Maybe we could call it a "ditch list".

If you get busted do your own time. Be a punk and roll on someone and expect to end up on the list for all to see.

Snitches end up in ditches.
Stalker

Roanoke, VA

#11 Dec 13, 2009
Reaper:

Reap what you sow; dealers end up in dungeons. enjoy.
Big Brother

Roanoke, VA

#12 Dec 13, 2009
Reap what you sow. Dealers end up in Dungeons.

Max Meadows, VA

#13 Dec 14, 2009
heard wrote:
A Female is ratting you out. Beware. Goes by Racheal Brock, Racheal Sexton, and others. Blonde, boob job, mid 30's, her ex lives about six miles out of Coeburn, Va. where she drops off her two children, and picks them up. She is bad news, so beware, you've been warned. Just for info. Working with and for the DEA Task Force. Supposed to have gone to Alabama, or south to escape the "heat" for awhile? Don't know?
Here is the site I'm starting for this sort of issue. I will be adding a message board or forum soon.
http://sites.google.com/site/theditchlist/
Clarice

Lebanon, VA

#14 Dec 18, 2009
Yes the Rachel Sexton - Brock or whichever name she is using at the time is a snitch. She will try to use her body to trap you. I know her and she is bad news, now she is the real definition of "White Trailer Trash".
Ellis

Lebanon, VA

#15 Dec 19, 2009
Yes, and she is on My Space too. TRASH for sure
LOL

Montréal, Canada

#16 Dec 21, 2009
Russell county is infested with druggies. A "narc" is needed to rid the county of such trash.
Big Brother

Bristol, VA

#17 Dec 29, 2009
Link not found. LOL. We're a-watchin' ya' raper.
yetrp

Natural Bridge, VA

#18 Dec 30, 2009
heard wrote:
wow
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#19 Dec 31, 2009
The biggest one lives down by the railroad tracks in Cleveland. Got a tatoo on his neck.

Max Meadows, VA

#20 Jan 1, 2010
Big B
Who cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
verizon service 5 hr Sucks 2
what happened ROTTWEILER IN ABINGDON? Tue PITBULL 1
GRAY VAN Who called law to Mongles Thursday nig... Mon stay home after dark 5
odell and chris musick should be arrested for a... Dec 4 As the world turns 10
Christmas Parade (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eye roll 6
Kate at walmart (Sep '15) Dec 3 big Johnson 47
psychiatrist Dec 3 lttleBlackCar 15

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance