looking for a man
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey

Lebanon, VA

#22 Apr 11, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
So I went out to a bar last night for a drink and I met a guy whom said he was not married. He called me today and we talked further. About 20min later his wife called and told me to stay away from her husband! You see this is why a girl gets discouraged. I just want someone to be truthful. He said he was divorced with no children. His wife said they have 2 kids together. Ya know I might have been up for some fun if he had just told the truth. I don't want a husband or a permanent exclusive man. I just want someone to have fun with. Maybe 3 nights a week. Mostly im looking for a friend with benefits.
whom is not proper in this context, who is the correct word. the way you speak is important to a decent man, the trashy ones won't care.
available

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
I'm looking for a middle aged man around 40 that likes the outdoors. I am an occasional drinker.(I like beer) I like to go out dancing on occasion. I have a great job that pays well and I own my own home free and clear. I like men that's tall and preferably dark hair. I have no children and would prefer a man with no children. I am 38 years old 148 lbs. 5'8" I have a nice figure. I don't do drugs nor want any part of drugs. I love motorcycles and occasionally ride with friends. I love fishing also.
sweet humps,I am tall and dark I love motorcycles and I have a nice one that your humps would fit perfect on harley style,I would love to take you for a ride, and fishing,I love to go fishing and camp,building camp fires etc. If interested just post!
sweet

Richlands, VA

#24 Apr 17, 2013
hey sweet humps how's the man-hunt going? Pay no mind to "hey" she has nothing better to do than correct your spelling, she must need a man herself!! Anyway this post by "available" sounds like your type. Maybe you should get his email, just be very very careful if you decide to meet him!! Let us know how it's going, you sound like the sweetest lady!
available

United States

#25 Apr 17, 2013
Sweet humps its me the motorcycle riding,camp fire building,fishing line bating,and dancing king,just wanted to know if I meet your criteria?
Anonymous

Castlewood, VA

#26 May 4, 2013
I like friends with benefits LOL!!!
Rocking Chair Boogie

Raven, VA

#27 May 7, 2013
I'm also on the prowl for a man! I prefer one,#1 and 2,single,unattached to any other female,63-00 years of age,prefer one that owned their own home,have their own transportation,Christian motivated,lkes animals.I am 63,have my own home(paying for it),vehicle,income,try to live a Christian life,am going through a difficult time in my life.That is the reason I'm reaching out like this,ordinarily,I would attend Church,go to festivals(with clean fun),in order to hopefully meet someone.My health is alright,except for arthritis,that at times gets me down.I need somebody to help me in those times,as I can't drive when I get down with my arthritis(legs,back).If any one is interested,give me an email back??

Since: Jul 09

Cedar Bluff, VA

#28 May 7, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
So I went out to a bar last night for a drink and I met a guy whom said he was not married. He called me today and we talked further. About 20min later his wife called and told me to stay away from her husband! You see this is why a girl gets discouraged. I just want someone to be truthful. He said he was divorced with no children. His wife said they have 2 kids together. Ya know I might have been up for some fun if he had just told the truth. I don't want a husband or a permanent exclusive man. I just want someone to have fun with. Maybe 3 nights a week. Mostly im looking for a friend with benefits.
email me at [email protected] we can talk and see how it goes
sweet

Richlands, VA

#29 May 7, 2013
I love your name, "Rocking Chair Boogie" that is so funny, you must be an awesome lady to have a sense of humor like that. Good luck Smokey, she sounds like a winner...guess Sweet Humps found a man lol!!
Rocking Chair Boogie

Raven, VA

#30 May 7, 2013
Ha,I don't boogie much in my rocking chair,keep it in my bedroom with stuffed animals laying on it,sweaters hanging from the back of it! If I had it in the living room,one of my cats would be sure to get their tails under one of the rockers!!!
no dr but

Lebanon, VA

#31 May 19, 2013
im not lady hunting just wanted to let rocking chair boogie know, if she doesen't already, there is a medicine- humiria really helped my wifes arthits
Rocking Chair Boogie

Raven, VA

#32 May 19, 2013
Thanks for the advice about Humira,seen it on tv.I don't think it would be safe for me,as I may have PAD as well,bad circulation.I'm supposed to walk at least a half hour a day,was doing it where I live now,and some issues came up with the county and blaming me for a stray dog in the neighborhood,and I gave up on it,as dogs followed me,afraid they'd chase a car,get me in trouble with the dog fetcher(?).I try to walk some at malls for exercise.I want to get out of Tazewell county,because of the harassment I've endured for 2 months now,over stray dogs,people blaming me thinking I got them in trouble with their dogs running at large.I have this house up for sale,hoping to move real soon.At any rate,glad the Humira helps your wife.Didn't realize when I was younger,how bad arthritis is! Got stress fractures in both knees(younger people,beware of sports injuries!),and when the nurse said it could turn into arthritis one day,I thought how silly!Right as rain,it did!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 6 min Weepy 61,481
Austin booher 37 min Big G 3
tent camp at jimbos 1 hr Just cuz 7
African American Friday 2 hr Cotton Farmer ... 3
Sunshine shelton Tue Foxhound 1
How many people around here like Metal? Mon Metal lover 2
Who knows Chelsea Helbert. (Apr '17) Nov 20 big Johnson 28

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance