First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sweet humps

Seymour, TN

#1 Apr 5, 2013
I'm looking for a middle aged man around 40 that likes the outdoors. I am an occasional drinker.(I like beer) I like to go out dancing on occasion. I have a great job that pays well and I own my own home free and clear. I like men that's tall and preferably dark hair. I have no children and would prefer a man with no children. I am 38 years old 148 lbs. 5'8" I have a nice figure. I don't do drugs nor want any part of drugs. I love motorcycles and occasionally ride with friends. I love fishing also.
taken

United States

#2 Apr 5, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
I'm looking for a middle aged man around 40 that likes the outdoors. I am an occasional drinker.(I like beer) I like to go out dancing on occasion. I have a great job that pays well and I own my own home free and clear. I like men that's tall and preferably dark hair. I have no children and would prefer a man with no children. I am 38 years old 148 lbs. 5'8" I have a nice figure. I don't do drugs nor want any part of drugs. I love motorcycles and occasionally ride with friends. I love fishing also.
take your humps to hog-wild in kingsport! You will have a great time and you will not be disappointed! Good-luck!
sweet humps

Seymour, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2013
That place is a little wild for me! Last time I was there I got somewhat scared. Do you know of any place a little more laid back?
cal

Candler, NC

#4 Apr 5, 2013
where you from and you lookin for tonite
sweet humps

Seymour, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2013
No not tonight.
taken

United States

#6 Apr 5, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
That place is a little wild for me! Last time I was there I got somewhat scared. Do you know of any place a little more laid back?
try cheers,you'll probably like it there!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 5, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
If all else fails, Theres Toys and K-Y urs ,mine and ours, sweet...lmao
taken

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Sweet humps,I hope you find someone to thump your rump! Good-luck!
so cute

Richlands, VA

#9 Apr 5, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
You sound absolutely adorable! Try the Ham Store in Wardell. There are lots of losers there that are drunks but there are also several middle aged men that stop by on Wednesdays and Fridays for happy hour that would be totally what your looking for. It will be easy to tell which ones are the drunks and which are decent men. I would recommend taking a girlfriend with you & def call ahead & make sure they're open & busy b/c the owner keeps weird hours and some days are slow and wouldn't be worth your time...good luck sweet heart!!!
bumper

United States

#10 Apr 5, 2013
I hope she finds someone to ride her ass and pull her hair!
tall and handsome

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2013
Have you found you a man yet?
so cute

Richlands, VA

#12 Apr 6, 2013
Did you go out this weekend? Any luck? I hope you find a good man. Maybe you already did. Keep me posted I'm curious about the dating pool these days. Been married so long I don't remember what it's like lol! You sound like a beautiful independent woman, I so hope your on a date right now!!!
sweet humps

Niota, TN

#13 Apr 7, 2013
So I went out to a bar last night for a drink and I met a guy whom said he was not married. He called me today and we talked further. About 20min later his wife called and told me to stay away from her husband! You see this is why a girl gets discouraged. I just want someone to be truthful. He said he was divorced with no children. His wife said they have 2 kids together. Ya know I might have been up for some fun if he had just told the truth. I don't want a husband or a permanent exclusive man. I just want someone to have fun with. Maybe 3 nights a week. Mostly im looking for a friend with benefits.
My thoughts

Radford, VA

#14 Apr 8, 2013
sweet humps wrote:
So I went out to a bar last night for a drink and I met a guy whom said he was not married. He called me today and we talked further. About 20min later his wife called and told me to stay away from her husband! You see this is why a girl gets discouraged. I just want someone to be truthful. He said he was divorced with no children. His wife said they have 2 kids together. Ya know I might have been up for some fun if he had just told the truth. I don't want a husband or a permanent exclusive man. I just want someone to have fun with. Maybe 3 nights a week. Mostly im looking for a friend with benefits.
Try Country & Bluegrass Barn (formerly Family Bluegrass)at Hansonville,Va.Lots of nice,decent family people go there.Good Luck
tall and dark

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Did you find you a man yet?
so cute

Richlands, VA

#16 Apr 8, 2013
OMG!!! I can't believe what luck you have! Maybe you should try that place in Hansonville that "my thoughts" mentioned. I've never been there but it would be worth a shot! I've never met anyone worth keeping around at a bar anyway. There are usually only a few good men at the bar. You sound like a wonderful lady. Please don't give up, I'm for sure there is someone out there for you.
so cute

Richlands, VA

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Hey you said you love ridin motorcycles, maybe you should try a motorcycle bar. There has to be one around here somewhere. Maybe Jonson City? They have that huge Harley place down there so must be at least some wild hogs down there!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Im into the BBW type, Gain 50 + lbs and we ll talk ...lol
snake

Lebanon, VA

#20 Apr 11, 2013
sweet humps, snake is my nick name. want find out why??
so cute

Richlands, VA

#21 Apr 11, 2013
Hey snake, keep it in your pants and do your gender a favor by being nice to sweet humps she has had a lot of bad luck with men lately...play nice ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe hurd 1 hr peoed 3
redhead 16 hr mater 1
hookers in lebanon is it true ? (Sep '10) 16 hr mater 35
men 17 hr Louise 18
Russell Co Geneaology Fri Louisville Dan 1
Huge wreck Fri yepp 8
Dr Bailey (Jul '14) Fri inbred statement 18
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web