lebanonguy71

United States

#41 Aug 12, 2010
Hey u guys.. I'm not gonna bash the bank, but whose the tall blonde teller at fb&t that mainly works the window? She's skinny, blonde hair.. I'd like to know who she is ;)
funny

United States

#42 Aug 18, 2010
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text>
What's there to tell in Lebanon?
This is all the banks they all talk about everyone. When you drive up to the windows or go into the bank you can tell jusst look around. They know how much much you have.That if you do.And they know what you are going to do. It`s who you know at the banks that how the people who thik they have so much and don`t
winner

Honaker, VA

#43 Aug 18, 2010
I love first bank and trust!
chewycharlie

Honaker, VA

#44 Aug 18, 2010
I bank at New People's Bank. It's the best bank in our area and has the best service too!
ha ha ha ha

Tannersville, VA

#45 Aug 18, 2010
What's the matter "red"??? Did you forget to change your font??? lol or are you the mysterious "TPX REVIEW"
zera

Honaker, VA

#46 Aug 19, 2010
ha ha ha ha wrote:
What's the matter "red"??? Did you forget to change your font??? lol or are you the mysterious "TPX REVIEW"
What are you talking about??????????
ha ha ha ha

Blacksburg, VA

#47 Aug 19, 2010
Someone "TPX REVIEW" put a post on here that this is being investigated and then someone "red" posted a little while later and used the EXACT same font as the investigating party, coincidence??? or not?? just wondering, lol
ha ha ha ha

Blacksburg, VA

#48 Aug 19, 2010
Personally, I think they are a good bank to bank with and the ladies are very friendly to me. Maybe the people on here who are ranting about the service are rude to the tellers and THAT is why they are talked about, not that they are getting bad service. Like previous posters, I think if they have a problem it should be discussed with someone over the tellers at the bank, not on here.
Friends of the departed

Roanoke, VA

#49 Aug 20, 2010
chewycharlie wrote:
I bank at New People's Bank. It's the best bank in our area and has the best service too!
Thanks for your unbiased input, Jon. Still pumping the shares by buying a handful at a time?
Friends of the departed

Roanoke, VA

#50 Aug 20, 2010
ha ha ha ha wrote:
Personally, I think they are a good bank to bank with and the ladies are "very friendly" to me. Maybe the people on here who are ranting about the service are rude to the tellers and THAT is why they are talked about, not that they are getting bad service. Like previous posters, I think if they have a problem it should be discussed with someone over the tellers at the bank, not on here.
Good to see you've stayed in touch with the girls of gary's girls.
PMSing N MENopausing

Blacksburg, VA

#51 Aug 21, 2010
Friends of the departed wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should change my name to "clueless" because I haven't got a clue as to what this reply meant or who the heck you are referring to as somebody named Gary's girls. Could you enlighten me please, thanks.
PMSing N MENopausing

Blacksburg, VA

#52 Aug 21, 2010
Friends of the departed wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "ha ha ha ha" and what does that person have to do with these "Gary's girls" hmmm, strange, lol.
LOL

Roanoke, VA

#53 Aug 21, 2010
chewycharlie wrote:
Damn I'm still rolling on the floor laughing on this one.....YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Make sure you have a few hundred dollars at home, to buy gas and groceries, just in case the FDIC closed their doors for a few days. Your money is safe unless you happen to have over $100,000 in one account but it might be a few days before you can get to it.
Friends of kutter

Roanoke, VA

#54 Aug 22, 2010
Limit is now $250,000 largely because of institutions rated in the class with NPB.
Debtslave

Lebanon, VA

#55 Aug 23, 2010
bigtime wrote:
this bank needs to fire a few tellers,mainly kb and cr,gail is the best teller there!!!
Gail Vencill is a very good teller and has been ever since she started working at FB&T. I have never had any of those tellers be rude to me. I personally feel Susan Dawson Campbell does a great job at running that bank. We need more banks like them!!
Jonathan says

Roanoke, VA

#56 Aug 23, 2010
"I wish we were more like 1st Bk & Trust"
romeo

United States

#57 Jan 23, 2013
Who's your daddy?
Great Customer Service

Roanoke, VA

#58 Jan 24, 2013
I really like the customer service at FB & T I have banked with them for years.
hmm

Waynesville, NC

#59 Jan 24, 2013
I bank there, never have had any type of negative experiences. When my debit card info was stolen they took care of it quickly and were able to get all the stolen money back.
though

Waynesville, NC

#60 Jan 24, 2013
I will say Margaret only seems to give loans to people she knows well. Credit score or previous loans from the bank that you've paid off in a timely manner without any late payments seem not to matter at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Large white dog (fair warning) 14 hr Serious 1
Pageants 19 hr Makayla 1
No sauce Pizza? 23 hr meeee 2
Huge wreck Sat girt 10
baseball Sat grandslam 7
dirty cops Fri who 4
Roofers in lebanon area Apr 30 The best 5
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE