first bank and trust
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
big time

AOL

#1 Aug 1, 2010
i have gotten treat unfairly by 2 tellers named kim and RASNICK,THEIR SERVICE IS VERY POOR!!!!
Management

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 Aug 1, 2010
big time wrote:
i have gotten treat unfairly by 2 tellers named kim and RASNICK,THEIR SERVICE IS VERY POOR!!!!
Shit fire and save matches!!! Why do you think banks or anyplace for that matter has management? Don't get on here talking about it, go to the bank manager and tell them, believe me they will do something about it. First Bank & Trust has one of highest customer service ratings in the nation and they want to keep it.
Best

Lebanon, VA

#3 Aug 2, 2010
First Bank and Trust is the best bank. I've been a customer for over 25 years. Sometimes a bank has to say no...like not cashing a bad check. Don't say it's poor service. You need to realize that banks have limits, too. Quit your whining.
bank lover

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Aug 2, 2010
I bet that your ass stunk and they were just rude to get your stinkin ass out of there. GO GIRLS!! Hate stinkin asses!!! Peuh!!!!!
navin

Lebanon, VA

#5 Aug 2, 2010
great bank..been with them for over 30 years...best customer service I've witnessed...
Best wrote:
First Bank and Trust is the best bank. I've been a customer for over 25 years. Sometimes a bank has to say no...like not cashing a bad check. Don't say it's poor service. You need to realize that banks have limits, too. Quit your whining.
kimmy

Rockford, MI

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Management wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit fire and save matches!!! Why do you think banks or anyplace for that matter has management? Don't get on here talking about it, go to the bank manager and tell them, believe me they will do something about it. First Bank & Trust has one of highest customer service ratings in the nation and they want to keep it.
Yes really...god what is wrong with you people..
bigtime

AOL

#7 Aug 2, 2010
this bank needs to fire a few tellers,mainly kb and cr,gail is the best teller there!!!
tiny

AOL

#8 Aug 2, 2010
dave l should know his employees better than he does,shame on him.
j breeding

AOL

#9 Aug 2, 2010
i know kb,and she does have a big mouth,she tell all!
tim b

AOL

#10 Aug 2, 2010
cr has a big mouth too,she tells daddy jimmy everything!
ronnie

AOL

#11 Aug 2, 2010
they need to get rid of kb and cr,they gossip too dam much!!!
Darl

Lebanon, VA

#12 Aug 3, 2010
I have banked at FB&T and I couldn't ask for better service. Gail Vencill is a sweetheart. I think Susan Campbell runs a tight ship at the bank and does a damn good job at it. She wouldn't put up with no gossip, so whats the problem with you? Did they turn you down for a loan or wouldn't cash a bad check for you??
Shut up and leave FB&T be, they are good local people who are there trying to help in anyway they can.
Darl

Lebanon, VA

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Management wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan Campbell would be glad to hear your complaints and get to the bottom of this bullshit! She don't want any of this bullshit going around about the bank she is the Mgr. of, so get to the root of the problem, go by and talk with her. If there's a problem with gossip at her bank, she will take care of it. It's all confidential.
Darl

Lebanon, VA

#14 Aug 3, 2010
j breeding wrote:
i know kb,and she does have a big mouth,she tell all!
So..what is there to tell?? So and So came by the bank to cash a check and he/she didn't have any money in the account and we couldn't cash it. Or so & so is going over on his/her overdraft protection???? Get a life and move along baby, FB&T is the damn best two banks in town.
miner

Port Republic, VA

#15 Aug 3, 2010
1 negative 13 positive tells me what i need to know.
Gregory

Lebanon, VA

#16 Aug 3, 2010
bank lover wrote:
I bet that your ass stunk and they were just rude to get your stinkin ass out of there. GO GIRLS!! Hate stinkin asses!!! Peuh!!!!!
Wash your stinkin ass and stay at home.
Leb Citizen

Lebanon, VA

#17 Aug 3, 2010
I've been banking at First Bank for years and have had nothing but great service.
Duke

Natural Bridge, VA

#18 Aug 3, 2010
You sure can tell it's the first of the month, someone got pi$$ed because they had trouble getting their welfare check cashed and decided to start some $hit about a well run bank. Keep up the good work First Bank!
tony

AOL

#19 Aug 3, 2010
this bank needs a change!breeding and rasnick need to be fired!
Gregory

Lebanon, VA

#20 Aug 3, 2010
Every negative post has AOL under the name...one person trying to cause personal trouble. It's not about the bank. This is a personal vendetta. Get a life AOL. You are jealous of these successful career women. I know them both very well and they are awesome! I think all the other comments (besides AOL) have spoken clearly what a great bank First Bank and Trust is and always will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is a Jonny P? 4 hr wondering 1
Russell County Courts 7 hr what a joke 19
is Amy barton a snitch 8 hr hhs 3
Who got Dug up at the grave yard 21 hr Who knows 1
#MeToo 22 hr Nobody cares 11
Glenda Dye Wed b_tches 6
Looking Mon CaptSpaulding 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance