Handsome man driving the jetbroadband...

Handsome man driving the jetbroadband bucket truck???

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Richardson

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2010
Can somone give me some information on who the guy is driving the jetbroadband truck?? White hair and white beard?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he makes me melt. Is he married or what? He sure is a big flirt and I am going to take him out if he isn't married. He's the best looking thing in Lebanon. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Bise

Lebanon, VA

#2 Jul 18, 2010
His name for the last damn time is MIKE COMBS and he is divorced but in a relationship. Whats up with all you damn horny ass toads??
Curious

Arlington, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Who is he seeing?
word

Lebanon, VA

#4 Jul 18, 2010
Richardson wrote:
Can somone give me some information on who the guy is driving the jetbroadband truck?? White hair and white beard?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he makes me melt. Is he married or what? He sure is a big flirt and I am going to take him out if he isn't married. He's the best looking thing in Lebanon. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't think he is a queer.
you know it

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2010
'Yo momma' is who he is seeing.
Hess

Lebanon, VA

#6 Jul 19, 2010
you know it wrote:
'Yo momma' is who he is seeing.
Mike Combs is nothing but a gentleman; so don't get upon topix and start bashing him. Get you a new topix.
Sally

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2010
Richardson wrote:
"Try it you might like it!" I did.
Dye

Lebanon, VA

#9 Jul 19, 2010
He is the best looking cable guy that Jet-broadband sends out to your house. I personally always try to make it a point to be home alone. (if you know what I mean)
Debby

Lebanon, VA

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
"Try it you might like it!" I did.
I have tried it many many times and every time; it's the best I have ever gotten. He don't leave his women unsatisfied. He sure is a good lover in every way.
Boyd

Bristol, VA

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Debby I must say you moved up in the man-choice-world.
Sally

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2010
Debby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried it many many times and every time; it's the best I have ever gotten. He don't leave his women unsatisfied. He sure is a good lover in every way.
You must not satisfy him, I do him every night!
Lisa

Lebanon, VA

#13 Jul 19, 2010
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not satisfy him, I do him every night!
Mike Combs would ***** a Duck; so you aren't doing him any good either. He had a good wife and a christian wife but he still would rather go out here and get him a different slut everyday. No wonder she run his damn ass off, she was afraid he would bring home something she didn't want. So..don't think just because you are doing him at night, someone else has already done him on his shift during work hours. What a damn idiot, you are for trusting some piece of shit like him. I can't understand why jetbroadband keeps the info.
unknown

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Combs would ***** a Duck; so you aren't doing him any good either. He had a good wife and a christian wife but he still would rather go out here and get him a different slut everyday. No wonder she run his damn ass off, she was afraid he would bring home something she didn't want. So..don't think just because you are doing him at night, someone else has already done him on his shift during work hours. What a damn idiot, you are for trusting some piece of shit like him. I can't understand why jetbroadband keeps the info.
You don'tknow as much as you think you do, a lot of your info. is wrong. You should report him to the company he works for if you think his behavior is unprofessional instead of putting it on this website.
Kelli

Lebanon, VA

#15 Jul 19, 2010
Who wants to report him to the company? He's a nice person and just wants to be friends with everyone. Hey Come on now, if you act like a lady, he will treat you like a lady, if you act like a slut, he will treat you like a slut. Isn't that what men usually do. I don't think he has ever raped anyone. All the women I have ever seen or known him to be with was very willing. He is a good lay, however. LMAO
unknown

United States

#16 Jul 19, 2010
Kelli wrote:
Who wants to report him to the company? He's a nice person and just wants to be friends with everyone. Hey Come on now, if you act like a lady, he will treat you like a lady, if you act like a slut, he will treat you like a slut. Isn't that what men usually do. I don't think he has ever raped anyone. All the women I have ever seen or known him to be with was very willing. He is a good lay, however. LMAO
Not nice to kiss and tell.
THA BIG DAWG

Bristol, VA

#17 Jul 19, 2010
Richardson wrote:
Is his truck pulled by reindeer, cause it sounds like you're describing Santa Claus, ho..........ho ho.
Debby

Lebanon, VA

#18 Jul 19, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nice to kiss and tell.
If you ever got any of that stuff, you want the whole world to know when you are "cumming"! It's that goooooooooood!!!!!
Sally

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2010
Debby wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever got any of that stuff, you want the whole world to know when you are "cumming"! It's that goooooooooood!!!!!
I totally agree with you Debby!4968
Alice

Lebanon, VA

#20 Jul 20, 2010
I agree with both of you. Is he still married? Someone says now he has a daughter. Jetbroadband hires nothing but the best lover when they hired the second "Kenny Rogers". He said he might look like Kenny but he can't sing like him. lmao
concerned

United States

#21 Jul 20, 2010
Alice wrote:
I agree with both of you. Is he still married? Someone says now he has a daughter. Jetbroadband hires nothing but the best lover when they hired the second "Kenny Rogers". He said he might look like Kenny but he can't sing like him. lmao
Mike and Sally are crazy about each other and both seem to be happier than they have been in years.
Why do you want to ruin someone's reputation? Yes Mike has 2 daughters. How do you think they would feel if they read this garbage? Sally also has children, how would they feel?
Are you people really this bored? Get a job, get a life, and get your own man!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AHS Basketball coach 5 min Falcon 1 7
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 9 min Quills 50,546
joe 14 min Ashtray 1
Tri county idiot on Rosedown Lane 27 min Bob 9
Best family Dr in Lebanon? 9 hr Help 1
Trump's Buddy Locked Up 9 hr for trump 36
Who is Travis Saylers? 22 hr Candence 9

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance