First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheaters

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Why do people have to cheat? I hate cheaters. Sneaking behind your wifes back and telling peoples your diivorced when you live with your wife and kids. Not to mention share the same bed& sleeping with your wife. Why do men have to be so trashy. Does anyone have any decency or morals anymore. So many trashy men in Lebanon. Better be careful who you date because you might find out their married. I just found out the guy I've been dating is married. He took my number the looser. Just because they don't wear a wedding band doesn't mean they aren't married. Such liars. Cheaters are loosers. Once a cheater always a cheater. Slime.
Damn good sex

Roanoke, VA

#2 Aug 29, 2011
I'm a single male in Lebanon, I have sex with more married women than I do single. I won't say date, we just meet for sex. It has nothing to do with being married, cheating, morals or being trashy, its just damn good sex! Married women don't screw then tell all their girlfriends who they have done, like single women in this area do.
Charles

Brentwood, TN

#4 Aug 29, 2011
This book explains a lot of human behaviour

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Dawn-Prehistoric-Or...

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2011
undertow9x wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW You sir are a scum bag. I hope some one catches you fucking there wife and blows your head off..
After having some time to think about what I said. No one should ever be killed for anything. So I owe you an apology. I should have never wished death on you. However I still think you are a scumbag. You see my wife cheated on me. So when you say you have sex with married women all I can think about is the husbands. Anyway karma is a Bitch.
no reason

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2011
My f**led up husband cheated with a MEN after 15 years of marriage caught him getting emails from craigslist men4men on his phone dumb ass I guess he thought I would never look at his phone. Said nothing ever happened just got caught up in the emails. I love him very much and he is a wonderful man said he would never do it again but I can't trust him so right now we just live in the same house and I hate it and I hate him a little more every day for doing this to us just don't know anymore wtf is wrong with men tell your wife u like dick it kill me when they say I'm straight.

Since: Nov 10

Lebanon, VA

#8 Aug 30, 2011
no reason wrote:
My f**led up husband cheated with a MEN after 15 years of marriage caught him getting emails from craigslist men4men on his phone dumb ass I guess he thought I would never look at his phone. Said nothing ever happened just got caught up in the emails. I love him very much and he is a wonderful man said he would never do it again but I can't trust him so right now we just live in the same house and I hate it and I hate him a little more every day for doing this to us just don't know anymore wtf is wrong with men tell your wife u like dick it kill me when they say I'm straight.
Get a strap-on and pop his prostate, hard, fast and dry.
Talk to your children

Cedar Bluff, VA

#9 Aug 30, 2011
no reason wrote:
My f**led up husband cheated with a MEN after 15 years of marriage caught him getting emails from craigslist men4men on his phone dumb ass I guess he thought I would never look at his phone. Said nothing ever happened just got caught up in the emails. I love him very much and he is a wonderful man said he would never do it again but I can't trust him so right now we just live in the same house and I hate it and I hate him a little more every day for doing this to us just don't know anymore wtf is wrong with men tell your wife u like dick it kill me when they say I'm straight.
It happens every day. A friend of mine's wife left him for another woman. It's driving him crazy, I honestly think he could have dealt with her leaving him for another man.
barb

Salinas, CA

#11 Aug 30, 2011
cheaters wrote:
Why do people have to cheat? I hate cheaters. Sneaking behind your wifes back and telling peoples your diivorced when you live with your wife and kids. Not to mention share the same bed& sleeping with your wife. Why do men have to be so trashy. Does anyone have any decency or morals anymore. So many trashy men in Lebanon. Better be careful who you date because you might find out their married. I just found out the guy I've been dating is married. He took my number the looser. Just because they don't wear a wedding band doesn't mean they aren't married. Such liars. Cheaters are loosers. Once a cheater always a cheater. Slime.
Who was your boyfriend if you dont want to say his name where did he live or where did he work????? The reason why im asking is i think my husband is cheating on me. Not sure yet.
Frog

Rochester, NY

#12 Aug 31, 2011
My heart goes out to the people that have been cheated on. I believe everything happens for a reason.So this was meant to be anyway.It is hard to find the right partner. We kiss alot of toads before we meet our prince or princess.
HHS07

Lebanon, VA

#13 Aug 31, 2011
is this post about corey skeen? i saw him in town all the time kissing a blonde
no reason

Morrison, TN

#14 Sep 2, 2011
Lmao thanks Terry I told him if you wanted dick you should of told me I would of gladly put on a strap on and pounded your ass good and hard and his damn head as well lol then I could of told the officer I was just giving him what he wanted
so true

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2011
there is this one guy i know that has 4 kids by this ugly ass chick he is married to. He is a coal miner or was dont know if he still is or not. But he cheats on her all the time she is so stupid stays with him because of the kids which he told me a couple of times when i was still working with him at the mines the only reason he stays is because of his lil girl reckon she is crazy about him. But he plans on leaving her just as soon as his kids get old enough to understand. He talks bad about her all the time says she is lazy and shit. Karma is a bitch man lol
we are all primates

Ashburn, VA

#16 Oct 20, 2011
Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality

Since Darwin's day, we've been told that sexual monogamy comes naturally to our species.

Mainstream science--as well as religious and cultural institutions--has maintained that men and women evolved in families in which a man's possessions and protection were exchanged for a woman's fertility and fidelity. But this narrative is collapsing. Fewer and fewer couples are getting married, and divorce rates keep climbing as adultery and flagging libido drag down even seemingly solid marriages.

How can reality be reconciled with the accepted narrative? It can't be, according to renegade thinkers Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha. While debunking almost everything we "know" about sex, they offer a bold alternative explanation in this provocative and brilliant book.

Ryan and Jethá's central contention is that human beings evolved in egalitarian groups that shared food, child care, and, often, sexual partners. Weaving together convergent, frequently overlooked evidence from anthropology, archaeology, primatology, anatomy, and psychosexuality, the authors show how far from human nature monogamy really is.

Human beings everywhere and in every era have confronted the same familiar, intimate situations in surprisingly different ways. The authors expose the ancient roots of human sexuality while pointing toward a more optimistic future illuminated by our innate capacities for love, cooperation, and generosity.

With intelligence, humor, and wonder, Ryan and Jethá show how our promiscuous past haunts our struggles over monogamy, sexual orientation, and family dynamics.

They explore why long-term fidelity can be so difficult for so many; why sexual passion tends to fade even as love deepens; why many middle-aged men risk everything for transient affairs with younger women; why homosexuality persists in the face of standard evolutionary logic; and what the human body reveals about the prehistoric origins of modern sexuality.

In the tradition of the best historical and scientific writing, Sex at Dawn unapologetically upends unwarranted assumptions and unfounded conclusions while offering a revolutionary understanding of why we live and love as we do.
curious

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Nov 21, 2011
anyone know Priss? shes married and seeing a married man in tazewell. being watched by a private investigator.has lots of video and crap on both of them.&hit about to hit the fan.Priss hope hes worth it.
T TOM

Roanoke, VA

#18 Nov 22, 2011
MY MY That thing must have had an itch they need to be scratch a few times a week.
attorney

United States

#19 Nov 22, 2011
Go ahead and have people investigated, your wasting your time and money. Only 1 case of adultery has been proven in this state. The person has to be caught and video must be taken of the actual sex act while its happening to have solid proof. The courts do not even look at this aspect 9 times out of 10.
just a lesson

Missoula, MT

#20 Nov 23, 2011
8 years ago my husband cheated on me with my bestfriend while i was pregant and he kicked me and my 2 yr old girl out of the house and i told my mom that i would pay him back. Well we got back together and everything was going good until he stoped paying me mind and all he wanted from me was for me to have sex and take care of what ever needed done. So I got on facebook and I started talking to this guy and we ended having sex just one time and I wished I have never done that I thought it would make me feel better for paying him back but it didn't. Me and my husband are working on our marriage and most days are great and some are bad. So if you are thinking about cheating don't do it. We have went to counsiling and that helped a whole lote. I did pay him back after 7 yrs. It didn't make me feel any better. So don't ever cheat :(
aprilbabe

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Nov 25, 2011
Talk about a cheater justin fields from green valley he has cheated on both his wives. he married a girl from Honaker and cheated on her and married a girl from Abingdon and done that to her. dont know who that boy is with now but it is only a matter of time it will b her to. poor ol boy just cant get his sttuff together and everybody thinks he has it going on
just wondering

Charlotte, NC

#22 Nov 26, 2011
T TOM wrote:
MY MY That thing must have had an itch they need to be scratch a few times a week.
I only know one ttom!is your last name dollarhyde??lol its just not a common nickname is all
just wondering

Charlotte, NC

#23 Nov 26, 2011
T TOM wrote:
MY MY That thing must have had an itch they need to be scratch a few times a week.
Mr.$hyde is that you?lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 2 min Quills 27,707
lookin to be domd fem 2 hr Hotty8346 1
fun with kimmie 11 hr Munkey4836 1
clay copeland 12 hr joclo 4
Burke's Produce 14 hr Yum Yum 6
Cheater (Oct '15) Sat over the top curious 38
what has happened to Mike Lowe at 1380 wlrv ? (Aug '10) May 28 VA resident 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages