start something here. first of all she's not a dr. she's a FNP leave her alone
Lol

Lebanon, VA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Some people actually ask legitimate questions. No reason to get so offended
U Need Help

Lebanon, VA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
OMG, what no time to live your own life? Have you ever heard the term "ride a good horse to death"?#2 is right she is a Family Nurse Practioner not a Doctor. As far a legitmate questions, spare me you know exactaly what you are doing and a decent woman does not need YOUR crap.
Your excuse can't be you want to see her an was just wondering either, because she is not taking new patients. If you try, you must submit your medical records and they are reviewed and you have to almost have a referral from God to get in to see her.
So how bout you lay off and worry about starting your crap with someone else.
Yes, now that is defensive she is my friend. And I wouldn't be much of one not to speak up for her.
good to me

Castlewood, VA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
she is good to me and a good listener, i like her very much
Matthew

Lebanon, VA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
She is pretty good. Sometimes I think she is a little too busy though
Great

Lebanon, VA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
She is a great FNP, she does really listen and cares about her patients! I would recommend her, there is nothing negative to say about Shelly Miller as a person or a doctor!
Just Saying

Mauldin, SC

#8 Mar 27, 2013
the bitch cant even write blood pressure medicine
just so you know

Rock Hill, SC

#9 Jun 5, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Apparently you don't know what you are talking about. Get the facts before you run your mouth.
beenapatient

AOL

#10 Jun 6, 2013
she is awesome....i don't see where you would find anyone any better
BFD

United States

#11 Jun 6, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
quit eating like a damn hog,and you won't have blood pressure problems!
Tankk

Natural Bridge, VA

#12 Jun 7, 2013
You probably wanted a 7.5 pain pill and she did not give you any and that is why you are crying.
could it be

Castlewood, VA

#13 Jun 8, 2013
Love her and her ability to treat people who are sick.
haileys mom

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2013
I think she's horrible. She takes cut backs from people in the community and writes her family a bunch of narcotics that she gets "dr" bailey to sign off on. I think the dea should investigate.
Patient in Russell County

Rock Hill, SC

#15 Feb 24, 2014
An appointment with God please if you are going to answer you own post try an maintain some diginity. She does have a god complex. After being this field for yours I can assure you if you check her profile you will find nothing outstanding , except maybe in her mind. Kathy Justus is the top nurse practioner in Lebanon this is proven
on a survey of a practioneer' record. Don't waste time and effort dscussing this lady. If she is good or bad it will show up.
women on drugs

Castlewood, VA

#16 Feb 24, 2014
Patient in Russell County wrote:
An appointment with God please if you are going to answer you own post try an maintain some diginity. She does have a god complex. After being this field for yours I can assure you if you check her profile you will find nothing outstanding , except maybe in her mind. Kathy Justus is the top nurse practioner in Lebanon this is proven
on a survey of a practioneer' record. Don't waste time and effort dscussing this lady. If she is good or bad it will show up.
I can not believe how crazy people get on here and bad mouth other people. I have on occasion saw Mrs Miller she takes her time listens well and does a good over all exam and if it's time for blood work she makes sure you have that done. I have a lot of problems with pneumonia and if she hears anything at all she sends me to xray. I appreciate their office
Patient in Russell County

Mechanicsville, MD

#17 Feb 27, 2014
The very fact hat Ms. Miller is being mentioned on this forum is all the information I need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuckhold 2 hr tfw 4
needhelp 3 hr capone 1
vhs 3 hr capone 4
Hisako Johnson 12 hr statefarm22 3
ginseng buyers 16 hr mike 1
Cheaters Tue KNOW ON TOO 11
levi campbell Aug 29 Truthful 4

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance