New Peoples Bank
Investigator

Radford, VA

#543 Nov 8, 2010
What did the Man Upstairs do to get Himself locked up?
Banksters Bite

Ashburn, VA

#544 Nov 9, 2010
Melinda wrote:
Investor take a local vote and see where Kenneth Hart stands!!!!!! He didn't rob anyone here everyone got paid their fair share. I know for a fact his wife puts a nice chunk of change in the local church I'm quite sure they are very happy with her donations!
Not everyone got the offered price for their shares, and not everyone was informed of the offer to buy. Those 2 things are illegal. And when you conspire with someone to open a bank account and rake up the money after you made that happen, well, that's pretty much sticks a fork in it.
Investor

Roanoke, VA

#545 Nov 9, 2010
The 10Q was just released. Another big loss.
Investor3

Bristol, VA

#546 Nov 18, 2010
Melinda wrote:
I can't believe the awful things that have been said on here about Kenneth. I know for a fact he put all he had into that bank. I remember sitting in the floor at Chafin Law Office in Honaker sealing all the letters up that were to be mailed out for shareholders to start the bank. There was no bank and no money but Kenneth Hart worked his ass off until he got it going. He wanted to help the community so what if he made a good living for he and his family, isn't that what we all want. Maybe he went about it the wrong way, but he hasn't hurt any of you who are on here talking crap about him. I have known the Hart's all my life, Kenneth and Joan are good people. Those of you who are talking trash are probably just pissed off because Kenneth helped you get a loan and you wouldn't get off your ass and pay it back so they came and got your stuff. So what if he lined the pockets of friends and family they spend plenty of money here in the community it just helps boost the economy. I don't see putting him in prison for 20 years is justice. He only helped people, everyone involved, so don't be pissed because you weren't fortunate enough to be one of those.
He's not getting anywhere near twenty years. And Laws are NOT made to be broken.
POSSE COMITASSE

Bristol, VA

#547 Nov 18, 2010
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe now Kenneth can really find God. Lots of people find God in prison.
I never knew He was lost.
Mee

Roanoke, VA

#548 Nov 18, 2010
He won't get lost, Bubba will keep a close watch on him in his new home come January 31, 2011.
Town Crier

Bristol, VA

#549 Nov 18, 2010
Frankie just resigned from the board of the Pharmacy school. Apparently needs more time to devote to banking 'affairs'.
POSSE COMITASSE

Bristol, VA

#550 Nov 21, 2010
This wasn't a one man conspiracy. Time to get the POSSE in gear and round up the rest of the crooks who made ill-gotten gains from this fiasco. Is the board getting bored yet?
Mr Smith

Salem, VA

#551 Nov 22, 2010
I heard there was only one (1) board member that left clean.
Griffith

Lebanon, VA

#552 Nov 22, 2010
Is Johnney Poole involved in this??
POSSE COMITASSE

Roanoke, VA

#553 Nov 22, 2010
Mr Smith wrote:
I heard there was only one (1) board member that left clean.
Most of them are still cleaning out their pants after they were exposed on the Topix Forums.
compassion

Paducah, KY

#554 Nov 22, 2010
did the KATHY WHITE who got busted today for over 200,000 embeslement in Abingdon have anything to do with this?
POSSE COMITASSE

Roanoke, VA

#555 Nov 23, 2010
no.
D-POOH

Christiansburg, VA

#556 Nov 23, 2010
I've always wondered about the mentallity of the population in Lebanon, the trash on this site has definitely answered my questions. All I have to say is, when this investigation is over, I seriously doubt that the "coondog" scandal of Buchanan County will hold a light to good ole local boys of Russell County!
John

Blacksburg, VA

#557 Nov 23, 2010
When all the others involved in this investigation are exposed, NPB,s Ex-President Hart will have a lot of company in his new Federal home.

Yes he will be housed, clothed and feed with Tax Payer Dollars.
POSSE COMITASSE

Roanoke, VA

#558 Nov 24, 2010
John:
You've got that one right. And they ain't all bankers.

D-Pooh: you are very insightful as opposed to inciteful. Coondogs will be running for the hills by the time this one is over.
the kutter

Richlands, VA

#559 Nov 30, 2010
The Fat Lady has sung.......
Opera Star

Bristol, VA

#560 Nov 30, 2010
Make that the fat man.
Carlyle

Abingdon, VA

#561 Dec 1, 2010
Pointing Finger wrote:
<quoted text>
But WCYB said the Board knew nothing of this deal ... Right? Maybe they should be put up on the witness stand. And if it was illegal, then surely none of them would have sold stock or their family members - and most definitely the bank's attorney wouldn't have sold stock or had any family members sell stock. He would definitely know the deal was illegal. it would be interesting to see a list of just who sold stock in this deal ... And if they were all just "friends and family".
Isn't the Bank's Attorney a FEMALE?????????
Jonathan

Abingdon, VA

#562 Dec 1, 2010
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text> Can you name one victim that was injured in any form or fashion. The deal was good for everyone that touched it.
OK, FED UP, is NPB willing to purchase back the stock from the WV incestor for $12.00 a share? If so, I will be willing to accept your "Nobody Hurt" excuse although you know you're still wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jettie Cox 21 hr John Sturgill 21
Clinton Musick Is a scumbag. Tue sexy 5
Ronnie filds Tue hottie 6
Who knows Chelsea Helbert. Tue educated 2
Fox Meadows Slut Apr 24 Hey honeys were y... 7
Candida singleton Apr 19 Colt 2
Kate at walmart (Sep '15) Apr 16 Colt 54

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance