First Prev
of 3
Next Last
about time

Roanoke, VA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Has anyone heard anything about who was indicted on this round yet?
concerned citizenwhy

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2010
? you worried???
Taylor

Lebanon, VA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
You do the crime; you do the time!!!
dealer gone

Roanoke, VA

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Mark Williams and Pam Hall were picked up Monday night,
Curious

Hardy, VA

#5 Aug 11, 2010
I thought Mark Williams was already in jail.

Since: May 10

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Taylor wrote:
You do the crime; you do the time!!!
No... "Get Caught" do the time.
lalalala

Canada

#7 Aug 12, 2010
Mark Williams, Pam Hall, Matthew Taylor, Fatina Anderson were picked up. Heard there were more to come!
police line tape

Roanoke, VA

#8 Aug 12, 2010
There is police line tape all around Mark's trailor, guess it belongs to the County now. He has sold drugs for years I guess he got what he never thought he would get..........JAILED!!!!!
hahahaha

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2010
police line tape wrote:
There is police line tape all around Mark's trailor, guess it belongs to the County now. He has sold drugs for years I guess he got what he never thought he would get..........JAILED!!!!!
Yes they seized his home, pam's car & matthew taylors truck. I'm so glad they finally got 'em. Its been a long time coming! Can't wait to see who else they get!!!! Cleanin' up our town finally! And I bet Kaiser is happiest of all. He will probably throw a big party this weekend to celebrate haha
Mr Roboto

Fincastle, VA

#10 Aug 13, 2010
How many times has he been in jail, dont forget his past.
Carl

Roanoke, VA

#11 Aug 13, 2010
which matthew taylor?
hahahaha

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2010
Matthew Taylor from Spring City
justme

Southfield, MI

#13 Aug 14, 2010
So what was each of the three charged with exactly?
hahahaha

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2010
Distribution of schedule 2 and conspire to sale according to courts website. And mark has another charge of obsturct justice/drug gang etc. Whatever that means.
concerned citizenwhy

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 17, 2010
well it seems that RCSD has been payin attention...My ? is who was so close to them all that they snitched,,,I bet there will be more in the neighborhood to follow. kinda weird that anyone who seems to be associated with J. Hall drops dead like a fly huh? sad sad sad....but when it is all you have known your whole life you know no different.
hahahaha

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2010
concerned citizenwhy wrote:
well it seems that RCSD has been payin attention...My ? is who was so close to them all that they snitched,,,I bet there will be more in the neighborhood to follow. kinda weird that anyone who seems to be associated with J. Hall drops dead like a fly huh? sad sad sad....but when it is all you have known your whole life you know no different.
How right you are but these people choose to this to themselves. I can't wait for the rest of slab town dopers go down. RCSO is cleanin' up the town/county and I love it!!! More to come very soon!!!
right from wrong

Roanoke, VA

#17 Aug 17, 2010
concerned citizenwhy wrote:
"known your whole life you know no different" this is not true as adults you know right from wrong, no matter what you saw as a child or what you live in. People can make mistakes but they know selling that pill or taking that pill to get high is wrong. Common sence will tell you that. it is their choice to break that law and sell that pill, when caught they can not blame anyone but themselves. And I also hope there is more to come, they all need to answer for their decisions.
Old Bogus

Lebanon, VA

#18 Aug 17, 2010
Did they indict Kaiser Williams too??
look

Roanoke, VA

#19 Aug 17, 2010
Mark Williams thinks he is so big and bad, I am glad he got what he deserved. He thinks everyone is so scared of him, but the only one scared is Jane Hall and Pam Hall. And Pam thinks she is so well liked and thinks Mark has her back I heard he is trying to pin it all on her.they both can go to jail and no one is going to miss them one day, unless it is Jane Hall who knows she might get to share a cell with her daughter.We can all sit back and watch the self proclaimed high and mighty fall.Sing Mark and Pam sign it will not help they have you now, i am postive they will keep you right where they want you IN JAIL!!!!!!
burney

Honaker, VA

#20 Aug 17, 2010
I guess Kaisers sign didn't keep the popo away ...hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell County Horse Show 13 hr a real joke 39
Steel Fab (Apr '14) 13 hr its just a matter... 13
Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... 13 hr reality check please 159
any body now Tue Last name 3
Lebanon primary Dec 22 patient 5
Hottest MILFS in Lebanon (Apr '11) Dec 22 JustAguy 24
bobby slate and phyliss cook Dec 21 dear 4
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance