methadone clinic

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
who are the women that go to the methadone clinic from lebanon. i see some hot ones on Sundays there.

Taylors, SC

#2 Aug 30, 2012
I heard yo mama was one of em but with her mustache and moles I don't think she qualifies as hot.
Joe Blow

Abingdon, VA

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Kinda sad that you would consider using a methadone clinic as a location for a possible relationship.

"....and that's how I met your mother."

Lebanon, VA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Alot of the "clinic" patients are in the healthcare field, ex. former nurses, ect. You'd bee surprised. Then again maybe you wouldn't be. For the most part don't panic, they have already lost their licenses and are no longer praticing in the medical field.

Richlands, VA

#6 Sep 3, 2012
who wrote:
who are the women that go to the methadone clinic from lebanon. i see some hot ones on Sundays there.
I see some fat ones who look like they haven't bathed in days sometimes when I am getting gas

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Where is the clinic located?

Richlands, VA

#8 Sep 3, 2012
south of claypool hill on 19 on the right just past the gas station and boat place where you see an accident pretty regular better have your seat belt pulled tight if you go through there especially early in the morning called clinch valley treatment center

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marsha Rasnake 1 hr Taylor 46 8
government center yard sale 14 hr shameful 9
Davey Turner 19 hr Yeahhhson 4
Silver Nissan Frontier with lightbar and black ... 21 hr JJH 2
Red Beard 22 hr LickMy9 2
Asexuals in Lebanon Mon joclo 6
Is George Taylor (Jr) single now? Oct 19 brand 4

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance