Comments
41 - 60 of 73 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2012
chapter seven

Richlands, VA

#41 Oct 10, 2012
kenneth wrote:
I figured my boy would have capitalized on this land today!
I forgot. You are at Club Fed. The have WiFi.
kenneth

United States

#42 Oct 10, 2012
What's wifi?I just know my boy is going to get this property, thanks hart foundation supporters! For making this deal possible! It couldn't happen without all the stockholders,losing thousands of dollars! Your money is going to a good cause!I am sure my cows and world class show horse will appreciate this! Like Bartles and Jaymes we thank you for your support!
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#43 Oct 11, 2012
kenneth wrote:
What's wifi?I just know my boy is going to get this property, thanks hart foundation supporters! For making this deal possible! It couldn't happen without all the stockholders,losing thousands of dollars! Your money is going to a good cause!I am sure my cows and world class show horse will appreciate this! Like Bartles and Jaymes we thank you for your support!
Not so quick there Kenny boy. I will get mine first. I have more money than you or your boy.
kenneth

United States

#44 Oct 11, 2012
You all make me laugh! Take your butts to school,I got my pencil sharpened and ready to complete this deal! This going to be a piece cake!
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#45 Oct 11, 2012
kenneth wrote:
You all make me laugh! Take your butts to school,I got my pencil sharpened and ready to complete this deal! This going to be a piece cake!
You all have to deal with FDIC I don't.
kenneth

United States

#46 Oct 11, 2012
We got this in the bag!
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#47 Oct 11, 2012
kenneth wrote:
We got this in the bag!
You know what happened the last time you thought and said that Kenneth.
kenneth

United States

#48 Oct 11, 2012
You all are just jealous,because you can't touch this!
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#49 Oct 11, 2012
kenneth wrote:
You all are just jealous,because you can't touch this!
Bubba can!!! Say goodnite to him for us at lockdown.
Please Stop

Lebanon, VA

#50 Oct 12, 2012
That is not Kenneth! Whoever is acting like him please stop.
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#51 Oct 12, 2012
Please Stop wrote:
That is not Kenneth! Whoever is acting like him please stop.
I don't know. They have a lot of privileges down there at Club Fed. Probably have internet. Ain't Bernie M down there also?
kenneth

United States

#52 Oct 12, 2012
Where's my golf clubs?
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#53 Oct 12, 2012
kenneth wrote:
Where's my golf clubs?
Bernie M has them. You know he has a habit of taking things that belong to others.
kenneth

United States

#54 Oct 12, 2012
Well,the cox family will have to give it up sooner or later! They can't hold on to it forever! My family will own this land when it is said and done! Your reign is just about over cox! The railroad didn't put you over the top! I guess your bubble got busted! Just like a lot more railroad workers will see in the near future! No coal, no trains! That's just how the cookie crumbles! The only people I feel sorry for are the coal miners,I guess you railroad kings will figure out,without coal miners the track ends!
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#55 Oct 13, 2012
kenneth wrote:
Well,the cox family will have to give it up sooner or later! They can't hold on to it forever! My family will own this land when it is said and done! Your reign is just about over cox! The railroad didn't put you over the top! I guess your bubble got busted! Just like a lot more railroad workers will see in the near future! No coal, no trains! That's just how the cookie crumbles! The only people I feel sorry for are the coal miners,I guess you railroad kings will figure out,without coal miners the track ends!
Ha ha I will be the one driving the spikes. Did you ever find your golf clubs?
river

United States

#56 Oct 14, 2012
No railroad all the sorry ass folks in russell co live on government check that already caused ss to go broke wont be sucking the rr dry to keep them up no moe
Too damn funny

United States

#57 Oct 14, 2012
kenneth wrote:
Well well, as John Gotti found out it does not matter what your family owns when your ass is in prison and his ass died there. I know a few more is going to end up there before this is over with.
u r stupid

Richlands, VA

#58 Oct 14, 2012
river wrote:
No railroad all the sorry ass folks in russell co live on government check that already caused ss to go broke wont be sucking the rr dry to keep them up no moe
SS is solvent till 2047. Quit drinking all that tea. It will make you show your ignorance. What has the RR got to do with SS? Plenty of people work around here including me you jackass. Best part of you ran down your momma's leg.
kenneth

United States

#59 Oct 14, 2012
u r stupid wrote:
<quoted text>SS is solvent till 2047. Quit drinking all that tea. It will make you show your ignorance. What has the RR got to do with SS? Plenty of people work around here including me you jackass. Best part of you ran down your momma's leg.
I agree more people work around here,than just these railroad wanna bees,that think their the only ones that ever paid taxes! Like I said the railroad workers don't run the show,the coal miners do,I guess they will find out soon enough!
deep pockets

Richlands, VA

#60 Oct 14, 2012
kenneth wrote:
<quoted text>I agree more people work around here,than just these railroad wanna bees,that think their the only ones that ever paid taxes! Like I said the railroad workers don't run the show,the coal miners do,I guess they will find out soon enough!
Better watch it Kenny boy. You all ain't the only one with a pencil out. Current owner says it is all a mistake and he ain't going nowhere. High falutin attorney from Kville is going to straighten you all out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
susie jen jen 1 hr wake up 7
Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... 6 hr worried 70
leaving ? cgi ? 10 hr Great place to work 16
Tammy Turner 16 hr won 1
Contractors 16 hr joe 15
E cig 16 hr jon 14
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 17 hr yeswewill 283
•••
•••
•••