Next Last
sex maniac

Lebanon, VA

#1 Sep 24, 2010
id like to know
YES

Roanoke, VA

#2 Sep 24, 2010
OH HELLS BELLS, there has always been hookers in Lebanon they just don't work the streets. If you have $200 you can get laid anytime you want. In my book it should be legal.
Looking other way

Edinburg, VA

#3 Sep 25, 2010
$200 i just want to rent not buy.
LOL

Roanoke, VA

#4 Sep 25, 2010
LOL at Looking other way. YOU must not date much.

Dinner at Outback, Logan's, or Olive Garden then a movie with drinks and you are not far from $100 much better to pay the $200 and not have all the hassle and get what you really want anyway.
dont know

Haysi, VA

#5 Sep 25, 2010
Where are these lebanon hookers?
OOOOOOOOOOO

Hardy, VA

#6 Sep 25, 2010
lol everywhere u look u may find one
In the Know

Lebanon, VA

#7 Sep 25, 2010
dont know wrote:
Where are these lebanon hookers?
Try Birchwood Street I hear theres one that lives there
LOL

Fairfax, VA

#8 Sep 26, 2010
LOL wrote:
LOL at Looking other way. YOU must not date much.
Dinner at Outback, Logan's, or Olive Garden then a movie with drinks and you are not far from $100 much better to pay the $200 and not have all the hassle and get what you really want anyway.
Look at like this: You are not paying for the whoopy, you are paying for them to go away and leave you alone afterwards.
Ignoramus

Edinburg, VA

#9 Sep 26, 2010
Hookers where?I could use a good knob polishing.
blasph

Honaker, VA

#10 Sep 27, 2010
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>Try Birchwood Street I hear theres one that lives there
Is her initials KK?
In the Know

Lebanon, VA

#11 Sep 27, 2010
blasph wrote:
<quoted text>
Is her initials KK?
How did you know!!!!
seriously

Danville, OH

#12 Sep 27, 2010
A good ole polished knob is nice, but 200 dollars is nothing compared to the diesease that could result. One doctor visit could cost double that... just my .02
Ignoramus

Edinburg, VA

#13 Sep 27, 2010
seriously wrote:
A good ole polished knob is nice, but 200 dollars is nothing compared to the diesease that could result. One doctor visit could cost double that... just my .02
Your absolutely right.Could cost you your life.Theres diseases that Ajax wont scrub off.
blasph

Honaker, VA

#14 Oct 2, 2010
In the Know wrote:
<quoted text>How did you know!!!!
It was just common sense. Didn't take much thought to figure it out...Not many on that street have a sticker on their back window of their truck that says,"If you're gonna ride my ass then at least pull my hair." LMAO....I honestly can't imagine anyone paying for sex with that.
dammmmmm

Roanoke, VA

#15 Oct 2, 2010
Hell it will save you $200.OO if you just jack.It is a lot cheper in the long run.
upper classman

Lebanon, VA

#16 Oct 2, 2010
blasph wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just common sense. Didn't take much thought to figure it out...Not many on that street have a sticker on their back window of their truck that says,"If you're gonna ride my ass then at least pull my hair." LMAO....I honestly can't imagine anyone paying for sex with that.
UGH!! me neither
Juicey24

London, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2011
YES wrote:
OH HELLS BELLS, there has always been hookers in Lebanon they just don't work the streets. If you have $200 you can get laid anytime you want. In my book it should be legal.
. Were can I find these hookers at?
very horny

Lebanon, MO

#18 Jan 18, 2014
Come on guys,help a fella out here. Id rather pay a woman to do it
then put u with my womans bullshit. Shes good and all that,but it be nice to just be able to call and get wth no bullshit or crazy talking
well i am sure

Lebanon, VA

#19 Jan 21, 2014
very horny wrote:
Come on guys,help a fella out here. Id rather pay a woman to do it
then put u with my womans bullshit. Shes good and all that,but it be nice to just be able to call and get wth no bullshit or crazy talking
I am sure your woman has had to put up with your BS, too. Maybe you give her really good reasons to give you all that crazy talk and BS. Maybe she doesn't think you are so good and that is why she is always giving you BS and crazy talk. Maybe you need to get past that ego of yours and open your eyes. I have found men usually deserve what they get----be that crazy talk, BS, STDS, etc. IF you do 'hook' up with one of these other women, I hope your 'woman' tosses you out on your sorry butt. Try to be nice to your woman for a change, get over yourself, act like an adult instead of trying to be a much younger male, and be a gentleman-------bet your life / relationship with your 'woman' would be a lot better. Shew, that felt good. I don't know who you are but I have just gone thru a similar issue------the man thinking he is wonderful, says nothing wrong, does no wrong, tells me I am the best he has ever had yet has a fantasy to be with two women at once, etc. I had enough of that stuff. He's unattached ----- as of Friday. And no turning back for me. Ahhhh.
paw paw

Roanoke, VA

#20 Jan 21, 2014
do they give us old people a 10% discount i just want to put the head of it in not the whole thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter 3 hr want him 11
pedophile 3 hr Enter Username 3
Oh yeah (Jun '14) 8 hr Eternal love 4,223
Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... 13 hr abusers need outting 160
Tim Sheppard & Chelsea Harrison Saga 14 hr truth 12
Russell County Horse Show Wed a real joke 39
Steel Fab (Apr '14) Wed its just a matter... 13
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]