Professional looking for a house or a...

Professional looking for a house or apartment to rent Aug-Nov

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Joellyn Smith

Canonsburg, PA

#1 Jul 3, 2012
Traveling Physical Therapist looking for a home, trailer or apartment to rent in Lebanon, VA. Does not have to be fully furnished. I have a home in Mountain City, TN but do not want to drive daily to Lebanon. Thanks!
Mom of three

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Joellyn Smith wrote:
Traveling Physical Therapist looking for a home, trailer or apartment to rent in Lebanon, VA. Does not have to be fully furnished. I have a home in Mountain City, TN but do not want to drive daily to Lebanon. Thanks!
Were you able to find a house? I'm looking for one to rent in the next month or two, so maybe I could move in when you move out!
Granny B

Abingdon, VA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Lebanon is full of redneck goat-rapers and lawnmower-riding never-do-wells. Find a nice place in Abingdon and you won't regret the 20 minute drive over to Leb'nun.
Mom of three

Farmville, VA

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Granny B wrote:
Lebanon is full of redneck goat-rapers and lawnmower-riding never-do-wells. Find a nice place in Abingdon and you won't regret the 20 minute drive over to Leb'nun.
Wow, is Lebanon really that bad? It is such a pretty town and I love the scenery there.
Says who

Batesburg, SC

#6 Oct 14, 2012
Don't mind what granny says.....she probably lives with the "hi society" folks in the cramped town of abingdon where hamburgers are 10 dollars and salads are even more. And they love to read Lebanon topix.
justsayinitloud

Princeton, WV

#7 Oct 17, 2012
Granny B wrote:
Amen to that Granny
J Smith

Elizabeth, PA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Mom of three wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you able to find a house? I'm looking for one to rent in the next month or two, so maybe I could move in when you move out!
Thank you, we found a campground to stay in. Good luck with renting your place!
Momof3

Farmville, VA

#9 Oct 18, 2012
J Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, we found a campground to stay in. Good luck with renting your place!
I'm actually looking for a place to rent from someone else, preferably 3BR 2 BA house or condo/townhouse close to in-town Lebanon for me, my son, and my daughter.

We could be happy in anything clean and decent, but my dream place would have a view of the hills, have a carport or one-car a garage attached to the house, be in a quiet neighborhood, and be free of cigarette smell and pets.(I love animals, but have asthma and severe allergies.)

I'm hoping to find a long-term place in the next few weeks, so if anyone knows of anything like this, please let me know! Thanks.:)
really

Abingdon, VA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
Mom of three wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, is Lebanon really that bad? It is such a pretty town and I love the scenery there.
you don't want Lebanon - better to pay a little more rent and be in abingdon-much better place for your kids than this drug ridden /nothing to offer area

Since: Aug 12

Lebanon, VA

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Momof3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm actually looking for a place to rent from someone else, preferably 3BR 2 BA house or condo/townhouse close to in-town Lebanon for me, my son, and my daughter.
We could be happy in anything clean and decent, but my dream place would have a view of the hills, have a carport or one-car a garage attached to the house, be in a quiet neighborhood, and be free of cigarette smell and pets.(I love animals, but have asthma and severe allergies.)
I'm hoping to find a long-term place in the next few weeks, so if anyone knows of anything like this, please let me know! Thanks.:)
Did you ever find a place, Mom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
push mower 21 hr mower 2
greg cantrell Thu just-stoner 1
Review: Smart Style Family Hair Salon (Mar '10) Wed yuck 122
who Wed yuck 3
chris parks rcso Wed wondering 7
travis combs (Sep '13) Wed just-stoner 2
Large white dog (fair warning) Tue Fred 2
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE