First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lifetimefriend

Lebanon, VA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I have known this man for 35 years. He is a great person and hard worker. He takes care of his farm and his home. He is always making sure everything is in running order. He treats his animals like his family. He keeps them very well feed.I want to thank him for being a very good friend.
Love ya, SIS
LMAO

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
yep he sure does..takes such great care of his farm & his livestock too..BAHHHHHH Sheepie...I bet SSA would love to know how he cares for "his" farm.......Love ya, SIS
waig

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Diidnt he a horse or cow a few yesrs ago...some animsls right
animal control

Statesville, NC

#4 Jan 29, 2013
calling animal control cause if he treats his animals the way he did his "family" ....then he should be charged with abuse & neglect!!!! Hell his own kids refer him as "sperm-donor" not dad....he refused to pay child support &hid behind pending disability; then tried to fight the backpay process in juvi court to keep his own kids getting their share....
lifetimefriend

Conover, NC

#5 Jan 29, 2013
He might have treated his family bad but what f... man hasn't and hell not just men most women to
but he has people that works his farm. And everyone has a right to make mistakes and change
Sadly Confused

Franklin, NC

#6 Jan 30, 2013
lifetimefriend wrote:
He might have treated his family bad but what f... man hasn't and hell not just men most women to
but he has people that works his farm. And everyone has a right to make mistakes and change
Hey life long friend,
Why on Earth would you put his name on this site if you were trying to say something nice about him? Seriously, everyone knows if a name is posted on this site the majority of comments made are going to be derogatory remarks. So was that your true intention, pretending to be nice only to stir the pot and get things started?

Sincerely,
Confused
Self Loathe

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Wow Sheepie you are at this again....self-loathing as noone else in your community would ever sing your praises. Man go take another Xanax or 20 and lay down somewhere. Seriously noone cares bout you but you... Remember YOU have no "friends" no family noone. Ohhhh I forgot you still got your farm animals...
lifetimefriend

Albemarle, NC

#8 Jan 30, 2013
I dont like the bad comments being made about him he is a good person and and has never done anything out of the way to me. my dad from cleveland was a great man also. U guys need to live ur own life and let him live his. But I guess you guys never made mistakes
Who Gives A SHT

Lebanon, VA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
lifetimefriend wrote:
I dont like the bad comments being made about him he is a good person and and has never done anything out of the way to me. my dad from cleveland was a great man also. U guys need to live ur own life and let him live his. But I guess you guys never made mistakes
who really gives ash*t about this, nobody really likes him anyway.
Self Loathe

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Trust me we do live our own lives...Tony is the one you should be saying that too as he can't live life without tryin to make others as miserable as he.. He constantly calls my sister begging her to find out "gossip" for him. When she refuses over & over he rants..cusses...threatens...ac ts like a 10yr. old fat baby...also noone said nothing bout others from cleveland...hey tell Sheepie all that is said negative bout him he deserves...also lifetimefriend be careful or he will pay someone to push you from a railroad trussel
haha

Honaker, VA

#11 Jan 30, 2013
I know his brother isn't much!! Screwed around on his wife with that bus driver! So, It must run in the family!!
jello

Franklin, NC

#12 Jan 30, 2013
If he is so bad then tell me why a woman would stay with him long enough to have several kids with him? It proves he wasn't always bad.
victim advocate

United States

#13 Jan 31, 2013
She like many others were a victim...self-esteem was low thanks to him. Funny there has been only 1 in his life that this "method" he uses didNOT work. Yes I know this to be true as I am a ashamed to say am a family member. As for "his" kids...that is as his own daughters say "sperm donor" othwerwise thankfully he is dead to them.
Tony Smith

Gate City, VA

#14 Feb 27, 2013
I would rather have relations with farm animals than with ugly has beens on topix. Thats why the husbands won't touch them or any one else. Buy a vibator an hope it doesn't quit or run away. Yours truly, Tony Smith.
jammer

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
One of his daughters just likes to cause drama. Can't keep her big mouth calm. She started a bunch of drama with my x wife's family. I'm still pissed!
Know of

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Who cares what Tony does it's his life he can do as he pleases. Drama ass people are the problem!!
no doubt

United States

#17 Mar 10, 2013
Know of wrote:
Who cares what Tony does it's his life he can do as he pleases. Drama ass people are the problem!!
no doubt that is the stupid problem. If he has "done" somethin to you then tell hin. If anyone else on these gossip sites have tell them. Have some a** people instead of sitting on your a** behind your dang computer!!!
know of

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2013
no doubt wrote:
<quoted text>no doubt that is the stupid problem. If he has "done" somethin to you then tell hin. If anyone else on these gossip sites have tell them. Have some a** people instead of sitting on your a** behind your dang computer!!!
I couldn't agree with your more & I the sad thing is half the shit these crazy low life people put on is just absolute bullshit.
trader

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Self Loathe wrote:
Wow Sheepie you are at this again....self-loathing as noone else in your community would ever sing your praises. Man go take another Xanax or 20 and lay down somewhere. Seriously noone cares bout you but you... Remember YOU have no "friends" no family noone. Ohhhh I forgot you still got your farm animals...
You talk about"friends"does that delano guy still hang down there or are that at odds because of the women.tony's castaways usually go to this guy afterwards I would be scared of both just because of past history
Grasshopper

Gate City, VA

#20 Mar 12, 2013
Speaking from experience, Tony Smith is the Master. Ron Delano or any other man will never have the abilities or knowlege to satisfy a woman the way that Tony does. So for all u haters, you don't have any idea what u r missing. Glad i have him all to myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Lewis of Mercy Ambulance 16 hr Tony 1
Court question Fri Stacy 7
carneda ramsey Thu Never again stank... 13
Russell Medical Center (Sep '14) Thu marie 28 45
Congratulations Coach Thu proud fan 2
Sex offenders among us Jul 25 gravytrain 4
ben giles (Oct '10) Jul 23 Brody 15

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance