Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Please help me. I'm trying to find the rapist who took advantage of my boyfriend last night. I went home from work early because i was feeling sick. When I walked through the door a large woman was holding my boyfriend down and was on top of him. It was clear that he was in distress. When she saw me she fled the scene and left in a white Ford car. He was so happy. He said I saved his life. He didn't want to file a police report because he said he would be embarrassed to tell them that he was raped. I am trying to find out who this woman is do that I can deal with her myself. She also had fuzzy orange hair and wears alot of makeup. I really can't describe her in any other way. I was so upset and so was he. He said he'd never saw her before in his life. I'm so afraid this has done emotional damage to him. If anyone has any information please post.
I dont think so

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

This is the biggest bunch of bull shit I have heard. Unless she held him down and used a dildo on him he was not raped! If she had intercourse with him something had to get him excited enough for him to have an erection, that is NOT rape! Shattered I think you are sheltered. Don't always believe your boyfriend, I just think he got caught and made this up and you fell for it
shattered

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I know it seems as if he's lying. But If you'd seen the look on his face when I walked in you would know that he is telling the truth. He normally doesn't lie and besides that he doesn't like large women
I dont think so

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I can only imagine the look on my face if my wife had walked in on me being in bed with a size 22 woman, my wife was a size 4. Without a doubt the size 22 woman was without a shadow of a doubt the best in bed I have ever been with, completely changed my outlook on women. Most men do not want to be seen with a large woman society has ruined us on this but most will will tell you large women are wonderful in bed. It's still my secret that BBW's turn me on like crazy.
For sale

Honaker, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

shattered wrote:
Please help me. I'm trying to find the rapist who took advantage of my boyfriend last night. I went home from work early because i was feeling sick. When I walked through the door a large woman was holding my boyfriend down and was on top of him. It was clear that he was in distress. When she saw me she fled the scene and left in a white Ford car. He was so happy. He said I saved his life. He didn't want to file a police report because he said he would be embarrassed to tell them that he was raped. I am trying to find out who this woman is do that I can deal with her myself. She also had fuzzy orange hair and wears alot of makeup. I really can't describe her in any other way. I was so upset and so was he. He said he'd never saw her before in his life. I'm so afraid this has done emotional damage to him. If anyone has any information please post.
Umm If you believe this bunch of BS, I have a nice piece of ocean front property in Arizona, Will do a quick sale JUST FOR YOU, Money up front, Property as is! I MUST have that cash before you go see the property though!!(giggle,tehheeeeee) Dumbass!!
It Was your MOM

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

shattered wrote:
pretty sure it sounds like your mom
shattered

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I know that some people don't believe that men can get raped but I believe they can. He was raped! He was taken advantage of by a large woman that he couldn't defend himself against her. She is much larger than him and he couldn't do anything about it! So shut your mouths if you can't help me! I'm tired of all the people saying that he is lying and I am just stupid. You don't know the circumstances and you weren't there! So if youcan't help then shut your pie holes!
Cant get it up

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

shattered wrote:
I know that some people don't believe that men can get raped but I believe they can. He was raped! He was taken advantage of by a large woman that he couldn't defend himself against her. She is much larger than him and he couldn't do anything about it! So shut your mouths if you can't help me! I'm tired of all the people saying that he is lying and I am just stupid. You don't know the circumstances and you weren't there! So if youcan't help then shut your pie holes!
I am going to put in in very single terms I hope you can understand! Have you tried to have sexual intercourse with your boyfriend when his dick was limp? How did that workout for you? Was he able to get it inside you? NO I don't think so, a man has to have an erection before sexual intercourse can take place. Were you want to believe it or not something about that big ass woman got him excited enough to get an hard-on. She could hold him down, she could sit on his face, she could handcuff him to the bed, but she could NOT have sexual intercourse with a man that is not willing because his DICK would not be hard enough to do it.

I have read all the post on here the only one really stupid is YOU for believing your boyfriend and for posting something so stupid to begin with. From a woman's point of view LEAVE HIS LYING ASS, best advice I can give you to help you.
HEY HEAR ME

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

shattered wrote:
HE IS LYING AND YOU ARE STUPID STUPID STUPID
Google it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Shattered,
Idk if your bf was or was not raped,but here are a couple of websites that may help not only you, but everyone who has posted a man cannot be raped.
Also, you can google: "Can a man be raped?" And find many studies, articles, and opinions referencing the rape of a man. Good luck to you if it is indeed true.

www.ecav.health.nsw.gov.au/.../when_a_ ...File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View

www.cbsnews.com/.../men-can-be-rape -...Jan 6, 2012

The law doesn't care if you become 'aroused' during rape/sexual assault/sexual abuse/or any form of forced sexual intercourse. Just because your body reacts in a certain way that might signify a 'liking' to the attack by no means actually means you 'like it' or 'want it'. That goes for male or female. A woman or man can use the same tactics to rape a man as a woman or man can use to rape a woman. ie. Threatening the victims children, using a weapon, physical force, or many other tactics sick people can think up. Rape is rape no matter who performed it or who suffered through it. The physical and emotional damage will be permanent and harmful to ANYONE.

Remember, society has a misconception a man can't be raped by woman. Psychological research says differently. One last thing, most people who read and post on this site aren't into researching or psychology. Just google it.
have to

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

You have to press charges if its true. I did have a male friend who was raped in college.
Really

Tannersville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

shattered wrote:
I cant Believe that you actually fell for his lie.. OFcourse he is going to look like that when you walk in and catch them in the act. Hunny, He was cheating on you. You Can't have sex without the dick being hard, I know I can't have sex with my bf when its soft. Dont believe his lies. Love is blind and you may not want to believe he did this too you. But open your eyes and grow some balls. Call your man out on his shit. And also dont come on here and tell people to shut their pieholes if your the one who came on here in the first place for advice. You asked for it. Now deal with it. I mean.. I can tell your not the brightest bulb out of the bunch So It makes since that he has tricked you.
lie from hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Trish,nobody believes this bullshit! Alex is retarded ok!
Shattered

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

I wasnt asking for advice, I was only wondering who this woman is. He said he had never seen her before in his life. I have found out by asking people in the neighborhood and some of them says that she visits him regularly while I'm at work. I don't know what to do! He swears that he was raped and I believed him because he doesn't like large women. I am starting to believe that maybe he was cheating on me. But I need proof. Nobodyseems to know this woman. I want to talk to her and ask her for myself.
youknowit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Take a day off work without him knowing. Go sit and watch for her to come back to your house. When she does, u roll back in and block her in so she can't leave. Go threw her car to see who she is, Then sneak in and see.... Then catch him again and send him packing with her.
well well well

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Do u honestly believe a woman would come to ur house to rape ur man if he was out somewhere and it happened yea maybe but NO I just don't believe she busted in ur home and raped ur boyfriend she probably has a key like it was said before take a day or two off and watch him that way you'll no for sure and you'll have no doubts
not SHATTERED

Grottoes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

shattered wrote:
If this is true,,then why the hell did you get on topix to try to find the person who"raped" your damn boyfrien,,,do you think the person might be on here and just might confess?I think you are the one full of sh$t.DUMBA$$.
shattered

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

He said he was raped and I believed him. I am not so sure now. I think I found out who this woman is. I think I saw her car up near wal mart today. Sometimes she drives a van I was told. I just wanted to confront her and ask her why? So woman of your reading this, I will find you and ask why you did this to me!
maybe

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Maybe instead of asking her why, you should ask him first! If somebody told you she has been there before, the joke is on you. He knew or was hoping you wasn't smart enough to figure it out. Did you ever think he looked distressed because he had just got caught? How do you know he doesn't like "large" women? Maybe he didn't want you to know and he lied. You can't believe everything your told no matter how bad you want to.
It never stops

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

shattered wrote:
He said he was raped and I believed him. I am not so sure now. I think I found out who this woman is. I think I saw her car up near wal mart today. Sometimes she drives a van I was told. I just wanted to confront her and ask her why? So woman of your reading this, I will find you and ask why you did this to me!
OMG, you really are that stupid. Why? She was HORNY!!!! and she found someone to do something about that, NOTHING wrong with that in my book, you did say BOYFRIEND right not husband. She didn't do anything to you she did it to him, now if you are interested in having a 3/way with her and your boyfriend that is a whole different story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chuck Huffman 10 min iam not broke 11
tattoos 3 hr curious to know 1
Gwen Culbertson 6 hr jeremy ball 37
Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... 11 hr lady 27
route 71 19 hr Rick 13
Sign beside of road 23 hr what a shame 3
rcmc Wed saying 7
Federal Grand Jury Wed No Hospital 26

Search the Lebanon Forum:
•••