First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Are they really shutting down the Lebanon office? They already dont have people on staff at night and I have heard they are shutting an office down. Havent met full payroll in a long time as I hear it.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Hmm hadn't heard that one yet.....
John

Wise, VA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Don't know but I hear ole Jay is not able to make payroll again!!
citizen

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 10, 2013
How did jays court date go??? Writing bad checks to payroll? several felonies? Look it up on court case info!!!
John

Norton, VA

#5 Feb 11, 2013
What county? I can't find anything under Russell County.
hmm

Hermitage, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
I heard Buchanan country
John

Charlotte, NC

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Nope not Buchanan either
Truth

Lebanon, VA

#8 Mar 1, 2013
It was buchanan, Lebanon office is shut down only running a BLS crew a few nights a week, its all true. All falling apart, what a shame

Location hidden

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Well that's what happens when you put idiots in charge of things.
wtf

Pickens, SC

#10 Mar 5, 2013
I worked for jay for uears. he is a good man. the management was the problem. we had some of the best crews in russell co. mercy was awsome so dont hate. i miss those guys. i loved em

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
I worked for jay for uears. he is a good man. the management was the problem. we had some of the best crews in russell co. mercy was awsome so dont hate. i miss those guys. i loved em
That's what I was referring to with the idiots comment was the management. Jay is a good guy and I hate to see the business sink because of poor management.
LebanonMedic

Phenix City, AL

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Well, this is my thing. He recently hired a man convicted of drug dealing, beating his wife, and stealing. This person has a wrap sheet as long as my arm. What else does he expect of his business? And obviously this person lost their EMT because of these charges but he was hired to do other duties.
speechless

Lebanon, VA

#13 Mar 13, 2013
Its under russell county court case info
LebanonMedic

Phenix City, AL

#14 Mar 14, 2013
About the employee? Yes all these charges are under the Russell county court info and he was on probation for them when they hired him.
Citizen

Phenix City, AL

#15 Mar 14, 2013
Yes it is about the employee and also under Buchanan country about Jay and the payroll checks.
friend

Lebanon, VA

#16 Mar 15, 2013
any business can have money problems.(if he does) Jay will make things right. he has been great to me & my family.
Missed paycheck

Cedar Bluff, VA

#17 Mar 21, 2013
I like working for Jay and he is a good man. The problem is the people that don't pay their bill like logistacare, RCMC, and deadbeats like Maple Grove or Kissitoe or what ever they all themselves.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 21, 2013
Missed paycheck wrote:
I like working for Jay and he is a good man. The problem is the people that don't pay their bill like logistacare, RCMC, and deadbeats like Maple Grove or Kissitoe or what ever they all themselves.
No the problem is the so called "corporate managers"!!
heyyy

Wirtz, VA

#19 Mar 21, 2013
Missed paycheck wrote:
I work for a mercy competitor and those folks pay us......
try again

Lebanon, VA

#20 Mar 21, 2013
Missed paycheck wrote:
I've workes for a couple of the places you listed and actually you're very wrong. Big health places HAVE to pay. Youre obviously giving into what Jay says ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon primary 2 hr l 4
Hottest MILFS in Lebanon (Apr '11) 13 hr JustAguy 24
any body now 19 hr hgfddd 1
bobby slate and phyliss cook 21 hr dear 4
Russell County Horse Show Sat missmary 38
Lebanon High secretary charged with stealing th... Fri wait and see 155
hookers in lebanon is it true ? (Sep '10) Dec 19 macnnnn 26
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web