Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 15, 2011
Here is another Thats just like tony...This is a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN.
http://youtu.be/qWRiC__Qttw

wow Mormons are starting to look like they know something these guys dont know.
Its called the truth.

Location hidden

#22 Nov 16, 2011
Lets see more of these BORN AGAIN PREACHERS, just like tony.....Tony will be on TV soon if he could.
http://youtu.be/I7e9vnwTjJA
Haa

Lebanon, TN

#23 Nov 16, 2011
tonybaldingisamoron wrote:
Shows how much you know....Sparky. I never went there , those are letters sent to me by members i helped get away from him by showing the truth to them. You seem to be on here , I think you need a life, this stuff is part of mine, Tony is my brother....Butt out dork.
WOW. Even worse than I thought! A jealous brother! HOW SAD! You are no more Christian that he is, obviously! Why don't you "butt" out of his life, dork! LOL.

Location hidden

#24 Nov 16, 2011
I already know your one of them so Im not impressed....Hes a joke , your a joke and NO Im not jealouse of someone whos fly'n strait to hell in a hand basket. Hold on tight your going with him.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 16, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/user/tonybaldingsamoro...

Yes to those of you leaving me comments....you should leave them at that youtube page. I know some of you still attend his church and dont want to leave a comment here.....leave them where you always have, he dont need to know what your saying.
HEREYAGO

Unionville, TN

#26 Nov 16, 2011
I know for a fact he has told members who ask for a tax receipt are told," to ask for money back from the government is just like you did not give it to God! Now how crazy is that? While all along he and his married sons and a few of his close Kronies are living off that storefront so called church with nooooo jobs for years.All the while stealing his Fathers money and keeping him in lock down with fear of Demons. What kind of a person does that in the name of GOD?
HEREYAGO

Unionville, TN

#27 Nov 16, 2011
I know he cheated the insurance company out of a couple if hundred thousand dollars, or helped his own Father do it, and his Boy Jessie lie about a motorcycle being stolen to collect money also,and knew all along it was going on.
urgoingdown

Unionville, TN

#28 Nov 16, 2011
Someone put on here you are a jealous brother? Of what? I know them both and I can assure you, he is not jealous, and would want to be nothing like him! Who wants to go around telling people," I can bring people back from the dead? Say he can turn teeth to gold? Make cancer snakes come out of peoples mouth and crawl across the floor? Have no job, and his brother is jealous? Gee, don't think so.
Right Well-

Lebanon, TN

#29 Nov 16, 2011
tonybaldingisamoron wrote:
I already know your one of them so Im not impressed....Hes a joke , your a joke and NO Im not jealouse of someone whos fly'n strait to hell in a hand basket. Hold on tight your going with him.
Funny, I have never been to this SOL place nor have I ever met this Tony guy soo...I'm not "one of them" as you say. LOL.
Oh well, good luck with your family issues. Happy soon to be Thanksgiving, BTW.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 17, 2011
Dont get too close to the oven... Turkey

Location hidden

#31 Nov 17, 2011
Lots of new posts on my you tube page.....awesome stuff from those who have left that I never talked to before. new stuff...new stories and proof that this page is true.
Haa

Waxahachie, TX

#32 Nov 18, 2011
I'm so gay.

Location hidden

#33 Nov 18, 2011
Yes you are...I agree
urgoingdown

Unionville, TN

#36 Nov 21, 2011
You say Gay like its a bad thing!
yeeeoowww

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Nov 23, 2011
awesome born again videos.
DidUknow

Lebanon, TN

#42 Dec 3, 2011
Did you know that Tony will give you a record of what you donated all year.... and it will be WAY OFF from what you actually gave. WAY OFF.... as in THOUSANDS OFF!! How convenient. Whos going to ask him to fix that?? And when they do, he says that is "all" they gave. Wow.
Liar. Thief. Con. Lazy. Lair... sorry, did I say that one already?
Christian

Mount Holly, NC

#43 Mar 19, 2012
Wow now this is a story to talk about!
Timer

Ventura, CA

#47 Jul 30, 2012
DidUknow wrote:
Did you know that Tony will give you a record of what you donated all year.... and it will be WAY OFF from what you actually gave. WAY OFF.... as in THOUSANDS OFF!! How convenient. Whos going to ask him to fix that?? And when they do, he says that is "all" they gave. Wow.
Liar. Thief. Con. Lazy. Lair... sorry, did I say that one already?
It wont be acurate, how about a record of tithing spent on personal shit.
Amazed

Irmo, SC

#48 Jul 30, 2012
wow, that's nice. Bruce?
tilly

Bristol, TN

#50 Aug 22, 2012
YOU WILL SEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is into old cars around town? 13 hr lookingforta 1
e.m.a. 17 hr what 5
Lebanon Tn. (Mar '07) 19 hr Out of Lebanon 30
Adam Parrish barely scrapes by keeping his job 20 hr Little red riding... 5
Find this person Fri Ted 10
david wayne comer (May '12) Oct 21 xainix 4
beautiful young woman that rear ended me sunday Oct 21 Max 2
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs