Has Pastor Tony Balding cheated you out your tax return?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Pastor Tony Balding of the Soldiers of Light church in Lebanon Tennessee has told members to write their tithing checks out to his name instead of to the church. Why? because he does not want to claim it as income to the church. Also he has told members that if they want their tax paper...(this is the sheet that shows how much you gave the church that year so you can write it off on your taxes) he tells them if they do that, its just like you never gave it to GOD at all....WTF?....Its the law, its your money, You have the right to write off donations, This is Illegal, Imoral, and we want to know if he has done this to you, hes only doing it so he gets to keep the money free and clear. tell us what he has done to you, and we know that he and his group will come on here and claim what a man of God he is but thats just them blowing there own horn.....This pastor claims to have raised the dead....yea.....raised the dead....now you know what we are dealing with here.To all of you that have been cheated and would like to get your return on that money....contact the IRS, they already have a file on him, go add your name to the growing list.

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Plus....go see what this man of God.....well....so called man of God, had to say when someone said, to tell his wife to keep her nose out of their business....yea all they said was that....no threats, nothing , just Kepp your nose out of their business and thjis is how he reacted..
http://www.youtube.com/user/tonybaldingsamoro...

Location hidden

#3 Nov 15, 2011
If you are one of those members that donated food and gave it to Tony so he could give it to the needy....well....he takes it home and he and the rest of the unemployed hitler youth eat it themselves....thats right....they consider themselves more needy than the homeless or those in a local shelter. God himself looks down on this and weeps because its being done in the name of his son. Its sad

Location hidden

#4 Nov 15, 2011
Here is just part of a letter from a member who is scared.....scared to try to leave this cult...

So it ALL comes back to GIVE your money and dont worry about whats done with it... and DONT leave that church because THEN the battle is on, DONT see anyone that isnt one of them because they will make you or your kids sick or you will bring demons back to your house. its all GOT TO STOP!! SOMEONE has to DO SOMETHING!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! it CANT be someone in the church... they are all affraid of what he will do. people really really trust him!! i did for YEARS, but ive seen too many things that havent been done RIGHT and i think that its all gone too far. i will help out with whatever i can.... JUST DO NOT SAY THAT SOMEONE FROM THE CHURCH IS TELLING YOU STUFF.... OR it will END!!!!! just PLEASE... REALLY DO SOMETHING and get the church looked into. i know something isnt right. if it is, then fine. i guess THEN we will all know for sure. you dont know the TROUBLE that i would be in if they found out!!! PLEASE keep the DETAILS to yourself.... not just anyone knows them!!! i dont want them to figure it out!!! PLEASE!!! but DO SOMETHING!!! DONT JUST DANGLE THIS CARROT and TALK about it on the internet!!! USE IT!!!!!!
we all have to live here and face this everyday.... its NOT a game to me. im actually scared of what i will have to do to leave this chuch. it would be an awful thing for families to be seperated because of all this... the ones CLOSEST to him will HAVE to SEE PROOF befor they will EVER EVER leave!!!!!! it HAS to be PROOF from like the IRS or something!!! PROOF!! GET IT CHECKED OUT!!!! PLEASE!!!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Here is another satisfied member.....now EX-member thank God.

YAY!!! you dont know HOW HAPPY i am to be out of there!!!! i feel sooooo sorry for everyone else that is stuck there!!! they wont see the truth because they are all so blinded by his stories and tales of devils and demons attacking if you leave. hes such a joke!! it makes me ashamed to have been a part of something so against what god REALLY is!!! but i had not idea when i started going there.... and really, i dont think that it started out like this. he has gotten into something so off track in the last few years. i really hope that you guys ARE trying to get stuff together against him so that he is exposed!!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Here is another who has left the cult....you can too...dont feel stuck

he is hateful and rude and mean and thinks he is so much better than people. and his kids are untouchable!!!I left SOL because God opened my eyes as I READ my BIBLE and it did not line up with the way I was told to act and treat others .... And later the way I was treated (the same way I was told to treat others!) I realize I was not in a good place and I left and have made humble apologies to those I have come in contact with and treated badly! When my eyes were opened I felt horrible about treating people the way I did (was instructed to do)...because they had demons...give me a break! Read your Bible ...Jesus NEVER fled from demons ...they FLED FROM HIM!!!
There it is ...the truth!

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Here is a member thanking me for getting them out....makes me all warm inside to know Satan cant defeat me like he has defeated Tony.

Re: Thank you

It's been a long time since I have been there. I've been gone several years. I was just trying to set the record straight ...because I have been told many times by so many people that it was being told that I left for reasons that are a lie and I wanted everyone to hear from me directly why I left.
As for anything going on there now I can't say because I truly do not know anything. I have totally and happily separated myself from that place and the people.
It's not the fault of the people ...they are blinded just as I once was. I feel compassion for them because one day they will see the truth and feel badly for the way they treated others.
But the ones that are lying and KNOW they are lying about others I have no compassion for ... they will have to answer for that themselves one day!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 15, 2011
here we are again....another letter from a member...oh yea....EX-member

We couldn't let certain people touch us, eat with them ...stuff like that. the only people that could pray for anyone was Tony or who Tony allowed otherwise Tony would say they were praying witchcraft prayers. People that attend there (when I was there) are not being made into disciples ...they are listening to a man tell them what they can and can't do...not God like they should.
HowWeak

Shelby, NC

#9 Nov 15, 2011
&fe ature=related

weird is that the church is tax exempt and much easier to disperse that income and legally use it without liability

all you weak humans are crazy

send me your money and I assure you that you'll get much more enlightened and satisfied

Location hidden

#10 Nov 15, 2011
As we see I was correct....There has only been 8 comments posted with just what Tony has done to his members, the miss use of funds, the lies etc....Not one word of christian, penacostal, mormon, catholic, budda, nothing just Tony. and the first comment is from one of them not answereing the items listed but posting a video of an Athiest talking about a church he knows nothing about....thank you for showing your colors to everyone on here, now they see who you are and we will see how this works out for you....hahahahaha thanks again

Location hidden

#11 Nov 15, 2011
http://youtu.be/NSxqFE_hmcE
lets see what they believe to be true....I would rather be a follower of Budda than believe this crap he preaches.....this is one of Tonys heros....this is what he believes.....wow and your going to compare the mormons to this....what a joke . all I can say is thank you...check this BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN out.....http://youtu.be/pQKCMl 2XzTs
Wow Tony....you guys think there are 9 seperate beings, you think Adam could fly like Superman, and as far as the whole black thing, Ive known you all your whole life and have never heard the N word jokes or hate of blacks than I did setting across the dinner table from you and your father. The book of mormon try's to explain that only a curse from God himself has ever held back or distroyed or treated people as bad as Blacks have been, trying to explain why they would be held back ,discriminated against, made slaves, killed , torcherd, any other people in history in the Bible or not never had such bad things poured down upon them unless its Judgment of GOD, you just told N word jokes and hated them because you were hatefull. You have hated Blacks all your life, why....were you being programed to hate them, did you Father teach you to hate them, or was it God that cursed them to be hated just naturaly by you. I see you dont hate the one that buys you stuff all the time ...oh you love her. Two faced liar, cheat, you are truely Satans Bitch.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 15, 2011

Location hidden

#13 Nov 15, 2011
so go ahead and expose yourselves....speek again Satan
Yeah Well

Lebanon, TN

#14 Nov 15, 2011
Seams anytime I get on here to see what's the latest "gossip" I always seam to see this crap up! Seriously!? Ya know, you are your OWN person so if YOU took the risk and trusted someone and it didn't turn out in your favor then leave and carry on with your life. But doing stuff like I am reading above is somewhat silly. "I was scared to leave" Well, if he didn't have a gun to your head, there's no reason to be "scared" to leave. And you obviously left SOL...but it was YOUR decision to start going there.
I just don't see in bringing someone else down the way it is being done here. Shows you are NO better then the person you are gossiping about! Please, find something to better occupy your life other than this ridiculous crap!
I will definitely pray for both your and Tony's soul!

Location hidden

#15 Nov 15, 2011
Shows how much you know....Sparky. I never went there , those are letters sent to me by members i helped get away from him by showing the truth to them. You seem to be on here , I think you need a life, this stuff is part of mine, Tony is my brother....Butt out dork.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 15, 2011
http://youtu.be/7uyIt__v_60
more of Tonys teachings....Tony actualy believes this ...OMG

Location hidden

#17 Nov 15, 2011
Tony believes this.....really......really
http://youtu.be/nHXHlqybK1Y

Location hidden

#18 Nov 15, 2011
Benny hinn in an affair ...caught....but what does benny say about that?
http://youtu.be/WbPkWiqEihs
for once I agree with him.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 15, 2011
This is a so called BORN AGAIN Christian....this guy says Benny Hinn is a prophet...
http://youtu.be/54jRfgtOLeM
I would believe this guy because he preaches what Tony does.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 15, 2011
Watch this one to the end....Born again Christians.....not one of these men are Christians....neither is Tony.
http://youtu.be/JM3BWAmlXis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min here now 149,807
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 40 min Black Ops 9,446
Interesting 1 hr I saw that 1
Please stop voting 3 hr Trousdale Native 2
Rainman polls 4 hr Trousdale Native 4
pizza Tue Anonymous 16
Big Foot Tue Deep sea fishing 9
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search