Big Enuf

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2012
Where can I find this kid???? He likes to sell pills and beats his girl. He got his comin soon.
Poboy

Mount Holly, NC

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Check uptown heights you'll find him.
tiera reeves

Lebanon, TN

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Nasty HOe! got some rank diseases. feel sorry for all the married men and their wives that have her funk now. Shes a pill popping, married men loving, crying how pitful she is, one kidney hoe.
But she does have a stuffed elephant, some designer clothes, and some coach bags that her man whore calvo gave her. cant wait to see her fall flat on her ugly one kidneyed ass and be all alone.
reeves

Lebanon, TN

#4 Oct 7, 2012
I think ya'll need to mind your own business....
Repo man

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2012
reeves wrote:
I think ya'll need to mind your own business....
I will mind my own business when this home wrecker pays for what she has done to several families in this town. What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!
lmao

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
punk kid thinks he's a badass...gets robbed every other time he TRIES to sell drugs.
truth hurts

Tampa, FL

#7 Apr 3, 2015
He's a punk beats on his girlfriends abd thinks he's a drug dealer says he's changed and isn't a meddle junkie but that a lie
Typical

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 3, 2015
Lame guy.
facts

Tampa, FL

#9 Apr 3, 2015
truth hurts wrote:
He's a punk beats on his girlfriends abd thinks he's a drug dealer says he's changed and isn't a meddle junkie but that a lie
Lol isn't that a lil too nicely put I feel sorry for the new chick I seen what he done to the last two he deserves nothing but karma to bit his ass he finds girls that are to dumb to see that he's just useing them for a house and car and free drugs not to mention the guys he sucks! And he's so low that he beats up his girls in front of children and all sorry piece of shit ! I hope someone beats the fuck out of his punk ass!
WTH

United States

#10 Monday Apr 6
tiera reeves wrote:
Nasty HOe! got some rank diseases. feel sorry for all the married men and their wives that have her funk now. Shes a pill popping, married men loving, crying how pitful she is, one kidney hoe.
But she does have a stuffed elephant, some designer clothes, and some coach bags that her man whore calvo gave her. cant wait to see her fall flat on her ugly one kidneyed ass and be all alone.
Just curious. Why is she called a one kidney ass?
no one cares

Tampa, FL

#11 Wednesday Apr 8
tiera reeves wrote:
Who's cares bout this bitch the Topix is weak ass. Zach Reeves that's got his coming real soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruby Tuesday on west main is.... 2 hr food junkie 10
need a good lawyer!!! (Mar '10) 21 hr MadDAD 69
Looking for good beauty shop (Oct '14) Apr 30 Chad 7
TERRY JONES a.k.a tj twisted (rapper from Lebanon) Apr 29 jaqueeter 4
Greentree Pointe Apartments Apr 27 Scorpio 13
Nichole Long's arm Apr 26 Headlesshorseman 10
Dentist Chad Williams (Sep '10) Apr 26 Scorpio 31
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE