Next Last
Nope

Gallatin, TN

#23 May 27, 2010
Nope not a good idea.
ana franco

Conroe, TX

#24 Feb 1, 2011
we shouldnt have dress code cuz its up to us what we wanna wear,not what other people tell us to wear and some people cant affors all that and its to much work keep up with the uniformsd and having to wash them all time.
Jana Brown

Augusta, GA

#25 Feb 14, 2011
Im right wit ya u see im doin dis project fo language class and well we have to get evidence from websites and well dis da first site dat came up so... bye XD
Dabron

Augusta, GA

#26 Feb 14, 2011
well u need to shut the heck up beacuse u cant make no one do nothin so u can go to (XD BEIN A NICE PERSIN SINCE ITS VALENTINO DAY)
Dabron

Augusta, GA

#27 Feb 14, 2011
santa_clause wrote:
for free crack cocaine text 1 800 smoxecrak
how bout you txt yo momma at 1-800-dumazz
Dabron

Augusta, GA

#28 Feb 14, 2011
hey how bout you conact yo ugli momma at 1 800 dummy
Dabron

Augusta, GA

#29 Feb 14, 2011
Santa clause ur stupid go get a life oh wait go round the coner and there is the life store or just contact 1-800-i needa life i really hope you do that oh and i go to Davidson Fine arts and we are very unique so i think that we shouldnt have uniforms because we need to show our unique side XD bye i hope u have a jollyful good life santa clause
stupid_kids

Denver, NC

#30 Feb 14, 2011
From the looks of this forum, you kids need to pay attention while in class and not worry about a dress code. Most of you can't spell. And someone was trying to make the case about the uniform being ''too hard to keep up with and keep washed''... that's about the most stupid thing I have read. What exactly do you do with your other clothing? Try doing that with the uniform, too. Wash, dry, hang/fold, wear and repeat. It's that easy. And pay attention in class. Being stupid is no way to go through life.
naynay

Columbia, MO

#31 Apr 28, 2011
dress codes are WRONG!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO :(
Darma8

Morristown, TN

#32 Apr 28, 2011
Kylia wrote:
i think that students should wear what they want to wear instead of having to wear clothes the teachers pick out for you!
I agree with you, Kylia, but it isn't the teachers that "pick out" your clothes. That is a school board policy.
Jim

Schnecksville, PA

#33 May 13, 2011
i hate the dress code. People can not express theirselves plus its an additional cost for whose parents pay taxes for a free public education. Everyone says people are different well if thats true let them be dont make everyone the same
Perrysburgbaby

Hinckley, OH

#34 May 16, 2011
we shouldnt have dress codes because they violate your civil rights of free speech and expression witch is the firat admmenment.
2DXstream

San Bernardino, CA

#35 Nov 9, 2011
hahahahahahaahah NO!! i think students shouldn't have dress code because they shouldn't.
Poboy

United States

#36 Mar 19, 2012
Yes
randomzzz

Brockville, Canada

#37 Feb 19, 2013
No!! studnets sould not have a dress code, the way you dress shows your personality, and school uniforms are tacky, and expensive :$
adam

Carmichael, CA

#38 Mar 13, 2013
Kylia wrote:
i think that students should wear what they want to wear instead of having to wear clothes the teachers pick out for you!
true
adam

Carmichael, CA

#39 Mar 13, 2013
true :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastor Tony Balding makes wild claims... (Apr '12) 20 hr Just me 36
Hot black guy at CVS (Jul '15) Tue Jolene 23
cheating husband (Jun '14) Tue Just me 5
Aleshia Hackler (May '15) Tue Jamie 25
Howard pyles aka gomer Aug 22 Beware 2
who knows Tina Olson (Aug '12) Aug 21 Mystery Mix 9
Sheila Brown Aug 21 Wow 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance