lebanon marine. Kirby Daniels

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Since: Feb 12

Winnsboro, SC

#1 Feb 17, 2012
This man screwed me royally. If anyone has had problems let's hear about it.
So vain

Mooresville, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2012
I'm a great guy!
customer

United States

#3 May 27, 2012
We took our boat to him and he fixed it. we have had no problems at all very helpful and honest. we know many people who get there boats fixed there and they all think a lot of him.
fishman1993

Cumming, GA

#4 Jun 20, 2012
customer wrote:
We took our boat to him and he fixed it. we have had no problems at all very helpful and honest. we know many people who get there boats fixed there and they all think a lot of him.
there is nothing honest about Kirby. He is a liar and crook and will not stand behind his work. He puts up a good front until he does something stupid and then won't fix it!!! A lot of people have been screwed by this man.
lol

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2012
fishman1993 wrote:
<quoted text> there is nothing honest about Kirby. He is a liar and crook and will not stand behind his work. He puts up a good front until he does something stupid and then won't fix it!!! A lot of people have been screwed by this man.
Stop being a bitch and hiding behind a computer and go to him yourself!
buster fron nashville

Nashville, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2012
awsum mechanic an treated me fair . fixed an electrical problem on my boat. was thorough and part came in quickly as promised . will send more work his way if i need it.

Since: Feb 12

Shelbyville, TN

#8 Feb 20, 2013
buster fron nashville wrote:
awsum mechanic an treated me fair . fixed an electrical problem on my boat. was thorough and part came in quickly as promised . will send more work his way if i need it.
not a very smart man.
Customer

Loudon, TN

#10 Sep 6, 2014
What a crook...
larry nicklason

Charlotte, NC

#11 Sep 10, 2014
I own 3 boats and live in franklin tn. I was recommended to kirby several years ago. He has always been fair and honest to me. He actually saved me alot of money when I brought my first boat to him. when a big mercury dealer told me my motor was bad and needed rebuilding for almost 4000.00 kerby checked it out and called and explained it was a bad head gasket.$100 fix!!! So my faith is in him and he's the only mechanic that touches my boats and ive recommended him to countless people with no issue's that ive ever heard. Just thought I'd give you my experiences with kirby. Thanks
beentook

Seymour, TN

#12 Thursday Nov 6
The point is.... When he screws up and it has to come out of his pocket your screwed. Lol. Good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
green eyes 21 hr raderjon 1
Valvoline oil shop Wed Papi 1
What was going on at the shell last Saturday ni... Tue Traveler 1
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) Tue Amy Adams 156
emily hunt Nov 16 lol 3
who is being true Nov 16 guard 3
Has Pastor Tony Balding cheated you out your ta... (Nov '11) Nov 16 JoeTN 48
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon People Search