Foamy or sudsy city tap water most no...

Foamy or sudsy city tap water most noticable in the morning.

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Now

Greenville, SC

#1 Mar 23, 2014
Anyone else notice? I have been taking samples for about 3 weeks and have been noticing it for that time or a bit longer.

I cannot say I've ever lived any place else that sent notices out three months after informing everyone that they pumped poison, bacteria or toxins through your pipes well after the fact. I'd think if there is a problem, use the public service noise maker for something other than the annoying over testing.
Maybe

Greenville, SC

#2 Mar 23, 2014
Probably not related, but, Little Goose Creek is sudsy tonight. Not as heavy as it has been on other nights recently although whomever is doing it needs to stop or fix your gray water drains.
Anonymous

Red Boiling Springs, TN

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Has it made anyone sick?
PotCrack

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2014
Call me crazy but everyone wants to know if anything is even suspected to be out of whack with the water before they turn the handle. Not drinking tainted water isn't enough to protect your health. Taking a hot shower is the easiest way for a human body to ingest and absorb bad things that are in it. Vaporized then straight to your lungs and bloodstream.

You don't have to take my word for it.

There really isn't any reason why regular inspection results aren't published online for everyone to see, even if the water is just a little bit off.

Oh wait, I guess there is since Trousdale County's Website seems to be gone, incompletely taken over by the Chamber of Commerce and some bootleg looking substitute site for the mayor, complete with it's own personalized domain name!?!?!

http://www.trousdalemayorwest.com/

SERIOUSLY!!!!! Put the county's web presence FIRST and above your own! In fact, you shouldn't even have a personalized website off the county's named server, that could ever pose any conflicts. Are you paying for this out of your own pocket? I somehow doubt it.

And then this from what used to be an official county website with most officials listed, although contact info for them sketchy at best and certainly NOT complete with email addresses......

http://www.hartsvilletrousdale.com/

WHERE IS IT AND WHY WAS THE OLD SITE TAKEN DOWN WITHOUT THIS BEING CLOSE TO COMPLETE? Since when was the COC the replacement face for the people's government?

It really is telling that all Trousdale County officials and employees aren't on a standardized email system through a county website with a complete directory easily found. I noticed this even before the county website vaporized when attempting to email the current mayor. The county email address posted for him went unanswered and it would seem he sat up his own pompous appearing gmail address, off the county's server, for conducting official business.

I find this mismanagement and VERY failed presentation disturbing and it certainly is an issue worthy of answers.
ImpeachWest

United States

#5 Mar 24, 2014
I'd just about bet with that site malarkey and conducting official business off the county's server, there is probably some impeachable monkey business that has already transpired.

WHY WOULD ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?
yes sir

White House, TN

#6 Mar 24, 2014
NOW >>>>>> If you only knew what goes on with the water it would surprise you to even know
uh huh

United States

#7 Mar 24, 2014
Well spill your guts.......... plenty of people are listening and when it comes out that you knew and never spoke up, your neighbors are likely to put you at the head of the line for the gallows.
yes sir wrote:
NOW >>>>>> If you only knew what goes on with the water it would surprise you to even know
You Folks

Franklin, NC

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Better step up tell the truth about our water. I don't know a single person that is willing to sit by after learning that you aren't publicly disclosing information we all pay for and own, especially if it puts anyone or their children at risk. You work for the people, that just happen to be your neighbors, not the other way around.

We better NOT find out West knows anything about water wrong doing and hasn't broadcast it across his big brother noise maker toy. That would be just about enough for somebody with morals and a spine to cop a charge.

So, please tell us all about what goes on with the water.
info

White House, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2014
It will not do any good to ask the water board members anything they don 't know what goes on outside of the meetings they just know what they are told you can tell anyone anything but if they don't know the different they believe what they are told.
Anytime

Maryville, TN

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Good they can drink it and especially take lots of steamy hot showers in it. I stopped both long ago.

Anytime I've made any inquiry it's always been rudely answered with, "how about we just shut it off?" That's about what I've learned can be expected from 37074.

The 15 buck Home Test kits are better than nothing, even though they are very limited. I think you can get help at the Health Department if your family or neighbors are having peculiar symptoms. Bacteria is the most common problem although with certain locals dumping and improperly disposing of stuff, you never know. I'm having my samples tested out of the area and am not disclosing their origins, just so I know.

The symptoms are wide ranging but common are nausea, gastrointestinal disturbances, vomiting, and many others. Having spoken to Teri B when Erin B was in Dickson a while back, I learned a few things about how some of it works.

I think this issue needs to be addressed and looked into, as far as having some real impartial and knowing oversight in conjunction with modern treatment procedures, which are very effective and economical.......... and long before stupid money is spent on automating the dump.
info wrote:
It will not do any good to ask the water board members anything they don 't know what goes on outside of the meetings they just know what they are told you can tell anyone anything but if they don't know the different they believe what they are told.
right

Seymour, TN

#11 Mar 26, 2014
lord forbid anyone involved would ever have to be accountable or actually know "hands on" what they are directing

sounds so very typical of these Korporate United States of Amerika

aren't reports from the intake and treatment plants filed daily?
info wrote:
info

White House, TN

#12 Mar 26, 2014
Right from Maryville yes on the reports it not at the plant it outside the plant that worries me
Tell Me More

Seymour, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2014
So what happens once it leaves Maryville that concerns you?

Thank you for contributing, everyone should want to know about their water.

The water here is quite sudsy again today. I do know that the post card, months later, informing you that you've been poisoned, DOES NOT comply with the laws governing such public safety concerns. The notices are to be multiples and immediate.

Other local areas do the same thing as far as the very late post card notice and that doesn't make it right or even decent.
info wrote:
Right from Maryville yes on the reports it not at the plant it outside the plant that worries me
Tell Me More

Seymour, TN

#14 Mar 26, 2014
In case I misunderstood and you were addressing me as "Maryville" for obvious reasons that I overlooked, what happens after it leaves which plant that concerns you?
Tell Me More wrote:
So what happens once it leaves Maryville that concerns you?
Thank you for contributing, everyone should want to know about their water.
The water here is quite sudsy again today. I do know that the post card, months later, informing you that you've been poisoned, DOES NOT comply with the laws governing such public safety concerns. The notices are to be multiples and immediate.
Other local areas do the same thing as far as the very late post card notice and that doesn't make it right or even decent.
<quoted text>
TDEC reference

Seymour, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2014
http://www.tennessee.gov/environment/

Note the website presentation too. No need to reinvent the wheel with some hilly bill looking 3rd grader effort that doesn't even work.
Just Saying

White House, TN

#16 Mar 29, 2014
The people that are out spoken and tell the truth is labeled the ones that is bad and taking the heat for it
is yours sudsy too

Dillsboro, NC

#17 Mar 29, 2014
just about everyone I've talked to have said theirs is and some are saying they've been sick for weeks
Just Saying wrote:
The people that are out spoken and tell the truth is labeled the ones that is bad and taking the heat for it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where to get some last minute ecli... 5 hr Inthewoods 7
Lori Sams Aug 20 Oswald 1
Julie Chaffins (Oct '16) Aug 20 Dimmy 5
City Schools outsourcing custodial work to GCA ... (May '14) Aug 20 and then 19
mark Johnson got out?!?! (May '14) Aug 18 Terry 5
April Bogle Aug 17 ThatGuy 1
Terry Bell aka BUBBA Aug 17 Saying 7

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance