Never meant to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Hurt u, i am sorry for bashing u on here. I just don't know how to let go of the anger & ill feelings. I hear things that idk are true or not. I told u i would always love u & no i don't want to take u away from where u want to be. I don't want to feel i have to force u to love me. I've never been so confused & hurt in my entire life. I don't know what that ''you will face me'' was all about either & it's really got me confused. I am very serious about my mind being confused, it's no joke. I have so much trouble remembering & focusing from being sick. Again i'm sorry.
Dale

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hi friend, maybe you should tell this person face to face, instead of on the internet, in town.
Never meant to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Well Dale, I don't know where to find this person honestly or i would. Also i don't have the energy & finances to drive around looking either. I would like to be able to do that but i don't it will ever happen so i posted here.
Hey

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Never meant to wrote:
Well Dale, I don't know where to find this person honestly or i would. Also i don't have the energy & finances to drive around looking either. I would like to be able to do that but i don't it will ever happen so i posted here.
How is this person supposed to know if this is for them or not? Who is this for?
Never meant to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How is this person supposed to know if this is for them or not? Who is this for?
Idk i figure that they would be smart enough to figure out some of the comments in the post. I'm not gonna post their name anymore, i've done it before elsewhere & i know that person wants things ''private''?
Never meant to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Question for Dale, would you continously ignore someone who is trying to reach out?
Never meant to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I am really confused & not quiet understanding some of the things i've been seeing & hearing lately. If only u would talk to me so i could understand. It's driving me nutz i mean seriously! Very disturbing things that i find impossible to believe.
radar

Goodlettsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

i'm sorry, but it sounds to me that if you have no idea where this person is, then you obviously have no real relationship with this person. you need to let it go and redirect your thoughts to something else more constructive. doesn't matter what you're hearing. if you don't know how to reach them, then it's not real and you need to just move on. for your own sanity.
Never meant to

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I appreciate u trying to advise me, but i won't ever be able to move on until i get to face this person with the truth. Unlike other's it's not so easy for some. I have tried moving on, sometimes not getting closure prevents that & maybe that was his way of knowing how to really stick it to me. I also don't think he believes me & i want him to! I don't want there to be any doubts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••