United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

RUDE bitches!!!!!!!!! Walk-ins welcome is a joke. As one sat on her ass, she said she had a customer coming in in five minutes, so they couldn't squeeze in an eyebrow wax. Oh, well! Went across the parking lot and got GREAT service. The joke is on you, honey, because guess who got paid? Not your salon!!! Never have I been treated that way in a salon....in several different salons, in several different states!!
dumb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

out of town visitor wrote:
RUDE bitches!!!!!!!!! Walk-ins welcome is a joke. As one sat on her ass, she said she had a customer coming in in five minutes, so they couldn't squeeze in an eyebrow wax. Oh, well! Went across the parking lot and got GREAT service. The joke is on you, honey, because guess who got paid? Not your salon!!! Never have I been treated that way in a salon....in several different salons, in several different states!!
I have been going there since I moved here 4 years ago. All of my kids and my husband go there. Usually because of my husbands work schedule he has to be a squeeze in and it's NEVER been a problem. I think you should have a little more experience before you get on an Internet forum and bash them. There's probably a reason they couldn't fit you in. Maybe because they WERE actually busy and are so professional that they wouldn't push a regular customer back and make THEM wait to accommodate your sorry ass.
connie

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

hey shady character.
dumb

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

connie wrote:
hey shady character.
????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Foolish US Vet 145,368
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Windy 9,296
Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) 8 hr Gore Vidal 1,235
Throw the bums OUT! 12 hr tistrue 1
Judge Byrd reprimanded in Wilson County case (Feb '08) 19 hr AMY WILSON 129
Moss announces campaign for Wilson court clerk Mon BJohns 13
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 23 Johnny Smith 8,610

Search the Lebanon Forum:
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs