Meet and Greet with Richard Rogers, W...

Meet and Greet with Richard Rogers, Ward One Candidate for Le

There are 10 comments on the Lebanon Democrat story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Meet and Greet with Richard Rogers, Ward One Candidate for Le. In it, Lebanon Democrat reports that:

Meet and Greet with Richard Rogers, Ward One Candidate for Lebanon City Councilwill be held from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Beans and Cornbread with all the fixings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Democrat.

strange

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2012
funny that's sounds like who ever planned Phillip Craighead's event planned Richard Roger's
hddhsd

Franklin, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2012
drove by richards house today on my way to other side of town street lined with His oppents signs (Lanny Jewell then ou come to Ricards yard he has like 15 of his on signs in his yard and thebiggest Vote for phillip Craighead sign....I bet Phillip and Donare paying for his campaign sighns cause he sure doesnt have any money
partners in crime

Lebanon, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2012
Phillip Craighead is doing all he can to get Rogers elected so he will have another council vote in his pocket like Joe Hays and Rob Cisterino, He is already planning how to piss away all that sales tax money that he thinks people will be dumb enought to vote for.
saddened citizen

Lebanon, TN

#4 Aug 19, 2012
that dinner was a bust and so be it, don't see the opponent living his campaign out on facebook like this guy. Seriously does this guy have a job. Know Lanny Jewell has been working around the clock making signs for the fair, with no time for this friviolity. So who would you want in charge of your votes for taxes and money. Someone working and paying taxes or someone who's whole life is devoted to speaking their mind on facebook. Spouting out about Christianity new found (which hope so) but hard to believe with all the vanity and self patting on the back being done. not mentioning those who help just look what i'm doing for our city, so edifying who? sounds more like self!!! not the Lord!!!
Richard Rogers

Lebanon, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Well I wish whomever is saying this would be a person enough to ask me, No One is funding my campaign and I am running my own race based on things I believe will be great for the city of Lebanon. I love the way people spread rumors and lies and then attack my christianity. I will pray for you all as obviously you do not know me and if you do then u have your facts wrong. So if u have anything to say to me I am not hard to find and while u say I do nothing check what I do for our community and u will find it is a lot more than making signs. Sounds like a bunch of Lanny Jewell supporters to me. Have a Blessed night everyone and judge not lest ye be judged.
Richard Rogers

Lebanon, TN

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Signs do not win elections .... Getting things done for the community and selflessly helping others does. So a man owns a sign company can put up signs. Great. I am working on solving issues not talking about them. And whoever mentioned facebook u must be on a lot to check my posts. I run Faithbook a christian site. Maybe u should check into that we pray for folks that have anger and hatred.
Richard Rogers

Lebanon, TN

#7 Sep 20, 2012
saddened citizen wrote:
that dinner was a bust and so be it, don't see the opponent living his campaign out on facebook like this guy. Seriously does this guy have a job. Know Lanny Jewell has been working around the clock making signs for the fair, with no time for this friviolity. So who would you want in charge of your votes for taxes and money. Someone working and paying taxes or someone who's whole life is devoted to speaking their mind on facebook. Spouting out about Christianity new found (which hope so) but hard to believe with all the vanity and self patting on the back being done. not mentioning those who help just look what i'm doing for our city, so edifying who? sounds more like self!!! not the Lord!!!
Why not tell me who it is instead of hiding behind a fake name. Really classy.
Richard Rogers

Lebanon, TN

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Has anyone heard the word slander? Do u know the meaning and consequences behind it. Do u also know I work in the legal field since everyone wants to know what job I have. So get facts straight before saying anything I am sure the folks mentioned on here would be interested in seeing it and I imagine they have great attorneys. Have a great night. So ridiculous. PRAYING FOR U ALL!
Christian

Blacksburg, SC

#12 Sep 27, 2012
Hope all will pray for Mr. Rogers. Read he is in chains and is in paddy wagon heading to Georgia. Please give bond money to Mayor Craighead and Don Fox. They maybe can get him out before election.
sayitisnotso

Lebanon, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Christian wrote:
Hope all will pray for Mr. Rogers. Read he is in chains and is in paddy wagon heading to Georgia. Please give bond money to Mayor Craighead and Don Fox. They maybe can get him out before election.
I was told that Richard Rogers has been working as some type of law enforcement officer, Is it true??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where to get some last minute ecli... 1 hr Lookingnot2bblind 1
Lori Sams 7 hr Oswald 1
Julie Chaffins (Oct '16) 7 hr Dimmy 5
City Schools outsourcing custodial work to GCA ... (May '14) 7 hr and then 19
mark Johnson got out?!?! (May '14) Fri Terry 5
Harley S Fri Family 1
April Bogle Aug 17 ThatGuy 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance