Amazon hiring fully underway in Middl...

Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee

There are 1238 comments on the Business Journal story from May 30, 2012, titled Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee. In it, Business Journal reports that:

Online retail giant Amazon.com is kicking off the broad hiring push necessary to fill 1,000 jobs at distribution sites in Middle Tennessee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Journal.

First Prev
of 62
Next Last
nobody from no where

Cleveland, TN

#1242 Sep 20, 2013
Wondering wrote:
What were expecting...$50 an hour to stuff Chinese shit into a box?
lol! Maybe she/he is just too classy for the amazon job. lmao
Help

Murfreesboro, TN

#1245 Sep 26, 2013
Did anyone one else get the [email protected] from the all hands meeting?

All Tier 3 employees are getting a raise while Tier 1 employees are getting zilch!
nay23

Inman, SC

#1247 Oct 4, 2013
ok so i went thru smx staffing and failed my drug test for weed can i go reapply?
Grizz

Murfreesboro, TN

#1248 Nov 4, 2013
nay23 wrote:
ok so i went thru smx staffing and failed my drug test for weed can i go reapply?
I think you can reapply in 6 months. What kind of drug test do they use?
Miss Mac

United States

#1249 Nov 5, 2013
Just wondering , What drug tests do they use?
Help Me

La Vergne, TN

#1250 Jan 22, 2014
Miss Mac wrote:
Just wondering , What drug tests do they use?
Saliva
james

United States

#1251 Feb 18, 2014
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response on your drug test and background check?
Help Me

La Vergne, TN

#1252 Feb 18, 2014
james wrote:
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a response on your drug test and background check?
Could be a couple of weeks.
caz0223

Manchester, TN

#1256 Apr 15, 2014
Do you guys know how long Amazon normally takes to get back to you after they get the drug test result and background check? I did mine on 03-25 and today is 04-15 and when I call them they say they only have my background check back. I started to wondering if they are being shady and not hire me on after all.
jaeesa27

Lebanon, TN

#1257 May 24, 2014
I applied for a monday-friday shift for days whats thr hours

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1258 May 25, 2014
jaeesa27 wrote:
I applied for a monday-friday shift for days whats thr hours
It isn't a Mon-Fri shift...It is actually Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday. Depending on the department, it could be 7am-5:30pm or 7:30am-6pm.
Lmao

Landrum, SC

#1259 Jun 28, 2014
Are they ever planning on a cost of living raise for tier 1?
JobHunter

White House, TN

#1260 Jul 28, 2014
Some questions for those that work at Amazon

Is it only temp work? Do they hire anybody full-time with benefits?

What kind of shifts and hours?

Pay?
answers

Cookeville, TN

#1261 Aug 12, 2014
It's only a temp job if you apply through the temp agency. Just apply to Amazon directly. They treat you MUCH better.

They're open 7 days a week and have a day and night shift. usually 10 hour days but only 4 days a week which is AWESOME having a 3 day weekend! Work isn't easy but they're a lot of really good people that work there. I enjoy it! Pay isn't great starting out at either 11 or 11.50. But the sky is the limit as far as moving up in the company. Most of the complaints come from younger people that have never held a job or know what the real world is like, or people that are too slow to make rate. Amazon will bend over backwards for you to help you succeed.
Gore Vidal

Martin, TN

#1262 Aug 26, 2014
If Amazombie is so frigging great then why are there 2 class-action lawsuits against them for cheating employees on pay, breaks and other workplace violations? Jeff Bezos is an alien from planet Ur anus. The pinhead has destroyed 100s of small business bookstores but you southerners are moronic hicks who think anal workplace rape is great--so enjoy the ramming while billionaire Bezos makes monkeys out of you.

Solution? UNIONIZE AMAZOMBIE.
shobobby

Nashville, TN

#1263 Feb 12, 2016
If you try to get a hold of the dmx call out service it want let you
Georgeg77

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1266 May 26, 2016
My status said pending start date now it days considered for new position is that good?
NeedaJob

Smyrna, TN

#1267 Aug 10, 2016
hopefully they call me this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 62
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley, Fentress and could Trousdale be NEXT? :-) 1 hr MORE GOVERNMENT 2
who bought the water director's job 8 hr Erby Jennings 5
Grass cutters for yard in Watertown 11 hr boomer56 3
I miss u Wed Lexus 17
New Owners of Lebanon Marine Rude! Jul 18 Pissed boat owner 1
Trousdale Sheriff 2018????? Jul 16 Jake 4
Dog Man Jul 15 Bill 24

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance