Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee

May 30, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business Journal

Online retail giant Amazon.com is kicking off the broad hiring push necessary to fill 1,000 jobs at distribution sites in Middle Tennessee.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,229
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Where is

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Where is Amazon located at in Lebanon?
hmm

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Not sure on the location of the one in Lebanon. I applied for the one in Murfreesboro last week and have an interview with them this coming Monday. So they are defiantly starting the hiring process. I live in Sparta so I'll be looking to move IF I were offered a job.
Curious

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Where do apply for the one in Murfreesboro and what are the hiring for and what shift?
lakerfan

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Curious wrote:
Where do apply for the one in Murfreesboro and what are the hiring for and what shift?
Try this link:

www.workatamazonfulfillment.com

Click "Opportunities" then click "Apply Online"

It's supposed to be for the one in Lebanon and/or the one in the Boro.
cee em tee

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Already full i heard dont even waste your time unless you black, mexican or just trash
craig

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Its only $13hr and the on-line application process is complicated. They make you scan any educational diplomas you might have, so be ready for that. If you don't have a scanner..oh well. Typical low wages that a big company pays to poor southerners. Same ole shit.
Wondering

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

What were expecting...$50 an hour to stuff Chinese shit into a box?
Wondering

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

<you>
really

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

it's 11 an hour for the regular position, it's 13 an hour for lead. And that is decent money for the area. Not to mention they off benefits. As far as the copies of diplomas or whatever, they never asked me to do that.
beth

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

hmm wrote:
Not sure on the location of the one in Lebanon. I applied for the one in Murfreesboro last week and have an interview with them this coming Monday. So they are defiantly starting the hiring process. I live i

n Sparta so I'll be looking to move IF I were offered a job.
. Is that a phone interview or onsite
beth

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I've already had a phone interview haven't received any word back. Does anyone know how long it takes?
okk

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

after you have your phone interview, did they ask you to fax your high school diploma? If so, after you fax it to them it may take another month before you hear from them. thats what they told me anyways. Jobs may not be ready until august or september.

Since: Jul 12

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

okk wrote:
after you have your phone interview, did they ask you to fax your high school diploma? If so, after you fax it to them it may take another month before you hear from them. thats what they told me anyways. Jobs may not be ready until august or september.
. No she said to keep checking my email for the next step. I haven't received anything. I don't even know how to get in touch with them or anything. Thanks

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

I want to know wrote:
good luck, I hope u get hired
. That's I hope so
beth1274

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Has anyone had an on site interview yet??
close

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Saturday I took them a copy of my diploma, and they sent me an email yesterday to set up a direct hire interview. I go next Monday for that. So HOPEFULLY Ill get some good news. As far as actually starting work, the guy on the phone interview told me it could be august or september before jobs are ready. Now that's just what they said on the phone. I've not read that from a news site or anything.
info needed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I go the 26th for a direct hire interview. Did anyone work with them during peak season?

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

close wrote:
Saturday I took them a copy of my diploma, and they sent me an email yesterday to set up a direct hire interview. I go next Monday for that. So HOPEFULLY Ill get some good news. As far as actually starting work, the guy on the phone interview told me it could be august or september before jobs are ready. Now that's just what they said on the phone. I've not read that from a news site or anything.
. Which site is that

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

info needed wrote:
I go the 26th for a direct hire interview. Did anyone work with them during peak season?
which site is that?

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Is that for the murfreesboro site?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,229
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min Pete 124,177
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr Get Real 8,463
rodney groce 13 hr randy2 2
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,504
Cindy M Rodriguez Thu looser watch 1
Anyone know anything about Leviton Warehouse in... (May '10) Apr 16 Too Much Fantasy Football 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance