Tadd wholesale
Dustybutt

Glasgow, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Hello to all.just inquiring about Tadd wholesale what kind of place is it, do A lot of people in Lebanon buy from them.Are they upfront business to deal with.
All

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Dustybutt wrote:
Hello to all.just inquiring about Tadd wholesale what kind of place is it, do A lot of people in Lebanon buy from them.Are they upfront business to deal with.
they sell is Harbor Freight returns, comebacks and warrantied merchandise......if want something that was junk when it was new, please feel free to do business with them and good luck !!!!
Dustybutt

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
That's what I've been told by several people,,so there about as sorry as Ebay

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2013
nasty people work there
WRONG

Lebanon, TN

#5 May 28, 2013
no your wrong i have dealt with this company plenty of times...products are great and the workers are awesome and friendly......sorry but im happy with them
jay walkin

Seymour, TN

#6 May 28, 2013
WRONG wrote:
no your wrong i have dealt with this company plenty of times...products are great and the workers are awesome and friendly......sorry but im happy with them
yeah lol what you said doesn't scream I'm an employee
nope

Lebanon, TN

#7 May 29, 2013
jay walkin wrote:
<quoted text> yeah lol what you said doesn't scream I'm an employee
nope dont work there, never have worked there....but i have several several items from there in my home and outside....thanks for assuming and u really didnt know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley, Fentress and could Trousdale be NEXT? :-) 3 hr 3one7cv00919 11
Troy carmack 5 hr Titans1 3
Book of missing men Trousdale Macon (Apr '09) 19 hr Believer 202
Looking for descendants of Dewey Owen Woodard Fri suphold 1
who bought the water director's job Jul 21 Erby Jennings 5
Grass cutters for yard in Watertown Jul 21 boomer56 3
I miss u Jul 19 Lexus 17

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance