watertowngirl

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

I am on the hunt for a place to rent in the Watertown/Lebanon area. If you know of anywhere please help me!! Im in a pretty sticky situation and need to get out of it. Thanks!!
stewie

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

if this is Cindy R, you made the situation sticky by using somebody and acting like a non-rent paying welfare recipient who lived in the hood. then u played sick, bad back, well, okay, to get social security benefits so you could afford more trips to the boro to buy more pills. someone who has back injuries cannot continuously load things into her van and then take them to a storage locker to hoard them. does it hurt your back to go to yard sales, load up the windstar van, and move the stuff to a storage facility. wow, maybe the ssa should know what u are doing. have pictures will travel, remember that. when u take advantage of somebody u always get it back. have a feeling that karma will get u on this one. you cant live somewhere rent free, even on the obama plan, that will not last. oh and selling ur food stamps is illegal. so is sex for drugs.
watertowngirl wrote:
I am on the hunt for a place to rent in the Watertown/Lebanon area. If you know of anywhere please help me!! Im in a pretty sticky situation and need to get out of it. Thanks!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 48 min WTSenior 140,883
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 10 hr De de 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr Zeke 8,946
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) Fri Smh 4
UFO's spotted Thu milkyway 18
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) Thu Duke Nukem 11
Real estate Wed TopDollar 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••