cult in lebanon?
First Prev
of 912
Next Last
cathy a smith

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Sep 5, 2010
HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS CULT LIKE CHURCH IN LEBANON? ITS CALLED SOLDIERS OF LIGHT.... IF YOU GO ON YOUTUBE AND GO TO TONYBALDINGSAMORON YOU CAN HEAR THE LEADER TREATING PEOPLE WITH BODILY HARM, IKNOW THEY DRESS IN FATIGUES AND CARRY GUNS, CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.. I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF STUFF ABOUT THEM AND IT IS ALL BAD... THANKS!
drug buster

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Sep 8, 2010
I don't think they like black people, i was going to family dollar with my kid who is mixed, and there were some of them outside and if looks could kill, he would be dead. I think they are cowards and should be shut down

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2010
That just sounds about right for Lebanon! lol. Of course they are putting dogs to sleep for barking but allowing cults to go on.. Typical..
Know dit

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2010
I haven't seen Tony in years, but he was an intense guy when I knew him before. BUT, after watching the videos on Youtube and taking all this in, this is just a stupid family squabble that you need to work out amongst your family and quit taking the redneck, Jerry Springer approach and making it a public spectacle. I could care less whatever your family squabbles are. Some of the other stuff you posted in videos makes it obvious that you do not belief in healing and that's fine, but don't lump that in with whatever your family beef is, because healing is real whether Tony is a part of it or not.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2010
Know dit wrote:
I haven't seen Tony in years, but he was an intense guy when I knew him before. BUT, after watching the videos on Youtube and taking all this in, this is just a stupid family squabble that you need to work out amongst your family and quit taking the redneck, Jerry Springer approach and making it a public spectacle. I could care less whatever your family squabbles are. Some of the other stuff you posted in videos makes it obvious that you do not belief in healing and that's fine, but don't lump that in with whatever your family beef is, because healing is real whether Tony is a part of it or not.
Who is his family? I'm confused. Maybe I should watch the video I guess..
cathy a smith

Devault, PA

#6 Sep 10, 2010
this is more than a family squabble, it a crazy church that is saying they can raise people from the dead,,,,, there growing arms and legs weekly and using church money to live on, they are all unemployed and haven't worked in years! So I have had several x-members come on youtube and tell me there stories of why they left that church, Most of them said they were told they had demons attached to them and were not allowed to touch other people in the church, this is just crazy to me and I was wanting some feedback from the community.. thanks!
crazy women of watertown

United States

#7 Sep 10, 2010
The person on here is cathy smith from watertown. She is known all over as the crazy women form watertown.she is going around saying this church is a cult,(which wouldn't be hard to say if a church is a cult having never stepped foot in to the chruch).she wants to try and destroy her brothers church and lie every time her mouths opens, she is mad because she is such a evil wicked person her own dad cut her out his will she is blaming the pastor ,saying he brained washed their dad..what a joke ...(does that tell you what kind of a person she is). she goes around spreading lie after lie about the pastor and the chruch. If evil had a face she's your gal............ she thinks if she can cause enough trouble her dad will put her back on it.... I'm sorry to say this is not the way for that to happen.she is just digging her way deeper and deeper..the family is worried about her because she so crazy... she is mentally unbalanced. and if you notice alot of the comments on here are her ,she is just changing the city .. please help and pray for her so she doesn't end up in metal ward in a pyscho hospital and for her salvation..thank you ( concerned family )
crazy women of watertown

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2010
JadedGigi wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is his family? I'm confused. Maybe I should watch the video I guess..
your exactly right,please pray for her. She needs help, the family doesn't know what else to do. Thank you
crazy women of watertown

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2010
cathy a smith wrote:
HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HEARD OF THIS CULT LIKE CHURCH IN LEBANON? ITS CALLED SOLDIERS OF LIGHT.... IF YOU GO ON YOUTUBE AND GO TO TONYBALDINGSAMORON YOU CAN HEAR THE LEADER TREATING PEOPLE WITH BODILY HARM, IKNOW THEY DRESS IN FATIGUES AND CARRY GUNS, CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.. I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF STUFF ABOUT THEM AND IT IS ALL BAD... THANKS!
Please let the family help you, we all know you need help,just let us help you, we all love you going around acting like a crazy person is not helping you.please stop all the lies and stalking your going to get arrested . let us pray for you. you know the last time you did the stalking they wanted to take you to the mental hospital ..let your family help you.
cathy a smith

Hohenwald, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2010
Yea nice try... All they have to do is go to http://www.youtube.com/user/tonybaldingsamoro... amd ;let people listen to the pastor for themselves.. this is nothing to do with a will,although it does show how manipulating he is...it is just about this Cult starting up in Lebanon.. as I said let them decide for them selves,,
cathy a smith

Hohenwald, TN

#11 Sep 11, 2010
By the way I love the name you gave me... Kinda Catchy!!! But Im not the one going around telling people Im going to break all there ribs and put them in the hospital. and to Make sure they lay up there for a while and think about it with tubes running out of them.......... so let the town listen to the video and then we will see who they think is the crazy one....
crazy women of watertown

Hartselle, AL

#12 Sep 11, 2010
Do you see what I mean..... she has even went as far as to have son .threating his wife and other 's in hie family..and he gets mad illeglly tape him...so she takes he tape and has her other son cut it all up and edited it..to make it sound worse than it is..the pastor of the church sad he was sorry for getting upset .but she is so crazy she has just gotton worse with the stalking and the lying..does it sound normal for somebody to carry around the tape and play it for anybody she see's even at resturants and dr. offices .hospitals even garage sale no less.. the family is sacred she is going to end up in a mental hospital....please help if you see her walking around with a tape.remember she didn't get her name for nothing
crazy women of watertown

Hartselle, AL

#13 Sep 11, 2010
the crazy women of watertown is nuts.... but we love her and want her to get help... she needs to stop her evil ways. she hates everybody so bad it's affecting her heatlh she look way,way older than she really is.sad thing is she doesn't even realize it. please help the family pray for her.You can tell by how she writes these comments she is so bitter and by the way her brother has a confession tape of the son she had commit the crime for her.(getting your own child to commit a crime for you ???) he says on the tape they put him up to and he even says his mom is nuts.. sad i'm telling you. her son on the tape says the pastor has never done anyhting to her ,she is just crazy and alot,alot more. so please help the family and pray.
crazy women of watertown

Hartselle, AL

#14 Sep 11, 2010
cathy a smith wrote:
Yea nice try... All they have to do is go to http://www.youtube.com/user/tonybaldingsamoro... amd ;let people listen to the pastor for themselves.. this is nothing to do with a will,although it does show how manipulating he is...it is just about this Cult starting up in Lebanon.. as I said let them decide for them selves,,
It's just about another lie of this crazy lady. Is it true you have never been to this church.( of couarse not) I'm sorry other poster's who have to witness all these lies and hatred for her own brother. Like I said you know when she is lying (because her mouth is open) How can a mother want her child to commit a crime for her.And on top of it he asked her to stop and she said no ,she doesn't care that he could go to jail for it.So so sad.please pray.
cathy a smith

Devault, PA

#15 Sep 11, 2010
You are really funny ! no one is believing this stuff you are putting on here.Your making your selves look really stupid! But thats what you do best, how come Im the crazy one? I dont tell people I can raise the dead.>>I dont drive around all day with 6 other guys dressed in cammo with guns.. Or say if your leg is to short come to the church and well fix that for ya! Expecily if you pay me, I dont park cars across my drive way and have up 20 no trespassing signs to keep you off the compound,, so like I said you dont give these people in this town much credit ,, there smarter than you think,
cathy a smith

Devault, PA

#16 Sep 11, 2010
No one has committed any crime except you, There has never been anything done illegal , if so tell me what? and I will let these people on here know the real story as I have done so far. There was no changing of any recording. It is just like the pastor said it word for word. If there were anything illegal Im sure by now you would have done something about it ,,dont ya think guys?
Shawn

Aiea, HI

#17 Sep 11, 2010
crazy women of watertown wrote:
the crazy women of watertown is nuts.... but we love her and want her to get help... she needs to stop her evil ways. she hates everybody so bad it's affecting her heatlh she look way,way older than she really is.sad thing is she doesn't even realize it. please help the family pray for her.You can tell by how she writes these comments she is so bitter and by the way her brother has a confession tape of the son she had commit the crime for her.(getting your own child to commit a crime for you ???) he says on the tape they put him up to and he even says his mom is nuts.. sad i'm telling you. her son on the tape says the pastor has never done anyhting to her ,she is just crazy and alot,alot more. so please help the family and pray.
commit a crime for her??? she had nothing to do with it..
Shawn

Aiea, HI

#18 Sep 11, 2010
commit a crime for her??? she had nothing to do with it...
Shawn

Aiea, HI

#19 Sep 11, 2010
Do you see what I mean..... she has even went as far as to have son .threating his wife and other 's in hie family..and he gets mad illeglly tape him...so she takes he tape and has her other son cut it all up and edited it..to make it sound worse than it is..the pastor of the church sad he was sorry for getting upset .but she is so crazy she has just gotton worse with the stalking and the lying..does it sound normal for somebody to carry around the tape and play it for anybody she see's even at resturants and dr. offices .hospitals even garage sale no less.. the family is sacred she is going to end up in a mental hospital....please help if you see her walking around with a tape.remember she didn't get her name for nothing
It's not cut... it's just how tony said it.
Shawn

Aiea, HI

#20 Sep 11, 2010
<quoted text> your exactly right,please pray for her. She needs help, the family doesn't know what else to do. Thank you
yes you should see the video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 912
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
33 of 38 Subpoenas Served as of 3pm and maybe a... 5 hr Swim Stakeburn 13
Junkies in Hartsville Tue BECKY 4
dr. joyce a. brown smyrna, tn (Jun '12) Tue Diddy Bop 21
harley silcox (Jul '11) Mon Guest 3
Julie Chaffins Sun somebody 4
Nolan Ryan Beck (May '15) Sun Ms Jones 36
jennie lewis (Aug '16) Sun Guest22 8

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance