Drug test for welfare: Yes or No
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
chump

Bowling Green, SC

#81 Jul 22, 2011
yes or no question you clueless F*** stop running and hiding on my forum go back to the forum you seemed to have started and had no clue what you were talking about LMAO at you
Clueless

Mount Holly, NC

#82 Jul 22, 2011
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... make these people play my remedial games by my remedial rules!!!!

Need a binky, Toots?
slow learner

Bowling Green, SC

#83 Jul 22, 2011
its pretty evident that you are still on a remedial level ..... TOOTS? YES or NO! forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#84 Jul 24, 2011
Clueless wrote:
Drug test all involved in the very egregious Misappropriation of State Funds as pertains to the paving of roads which clearly do not need paving.
And I mean follow every dime of that 2 million bucks allotted to Fort Blount all the way to the last fuel, asphalt and green vest purchase.
Believe me, this is tiny compared to the other similar "welfare for the rich" schemes our unscrupulous lawmakers implement while having both hands in everyone's wallets.
Right On!! Now that is what I am talking about!!
chump

Portland, TN

#85 Jul 25, 2011
How did drug test for welfare go to paving roads? Anything to take attention away from the simple question. Get you welfare a another bag weed and live in the clouds. Blind and running.
YOYO

Scottsville, KY

#86 Jul 26, 2011
OOOO YES,wE HAVE TO TAKE A DRUG TEST 2 GET A JOB 2 KEEP THEM UP.SO THEY SHOULD TAKE ONE 2 GET IT.
chump

Portland, TN

#87 Jul 27, 2011
YOYO wrote:
OOOO YES,wE HAVE TO TAKE A DRUG TEST 2 GET A JOB 2 KEEP THEM UP.SO THEY SHOULD TAKE ONE 2 GET IT.
You make a great point,,
Dangerous

Indian Trail, NC

#88 Jan 31, 2013
Yes
Over 40

Goodlettsville, TN

#89 Feb 18, 2013
I do not disgree, but at the same time A drug test is only for honest people. Just like a lock on your house, if they want to get in they will and if they want welfare they will pass the test.There are 100 ways to pass a test, and if they take pain pills all they have to do is take one the day before, or that morning. The cost of the drufg test will take more money from our government and they will still pass.
right is right

Goodlettsville, TN

#90 Feb 18, 2013
anyone who draws a goverment check. politicians,judges, d.a.s,cops, city, state, and us goverment workers. as well as congress and senators. Doctors, hospitals, insurance exec. all get goverment money so they should be checked too.
Looker

Lebanon, TN

#91 Feb 22, 2013
Yes, but it is sad that there will be little hungry kids suffering because their drug head parents! SAD!!
TLT

Scottsville, KY

#92 Mar 6, 2013
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aleshia Hackler 3 hr ReAl 22
Hot black guy at CVS 8 hr Scorpio 12
Man dead behind papa johns 12 hr Mmmmmmmm 6
Thumper (Nov '13) 13 hr Curious 2
Timmy Wells and Candie Williams 14 hr bill super star d... 8
Ashley Barber Aug 28 Haha 4
terry scruggs Aug 28 nurse 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages