Yes
Bjgsbyd vb mdcn

Greer, SC

#3 Jun 23, 2011
Yeaaaahhhhh.
fool

Bluff City, TN

#4 Jun 23, 2011
If you work somewhere you have to take a drug testso if you sit on your butt and draw welfare then you also should take a drug test>>>>
Republican

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Yes.....
little info

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2011
definitely. Wish they would start today. If you are on perscriptions than they should be in your system.
meeeeee

Montclair, NJ

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Yes. If thay have to take a drug test, well then noone will be on welfare.
Lmao

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jun 24, 2011
meeeeee wrote:
Yes. If thay have to take a drug test, well then noone will be on welfare.
I agree but we also need teachers,coaches,police officers,bus drivers anyone that works with children and football players to be drug tested and not tell them until they walk in the door to work and do it.If you tell them the day before there is ways to cover it up.I believe there will jobs lost too.
HELL YEAH

White House, TN

#9 Jun 24, 2011
YES
chump

White House, TN

#10 Jun 25, 2011
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> I agree but we also need teachers,coaches,police officers,bus drivers anyone that works with children and football players to be drug tested and not tell them until they walk in the door to work and do it.If you tell them the day before there is ways to cover it up.I believe there will jobs lost too.
Someone disagreed with this post. Explain why and your point of view..
Reality

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jun 25, 2011
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> I agree but we also need teachers,coaches,police officers,bus drivers anyone that works with children and football players to be drug tested and not tell them until they walk in the door to work and do it.If you tell them the day before there is ways to cover it up.I believe there will jobs lost too.
Absolutely, anyone using oxygen should be tested for drugs, alcohol and text messaging. Maybe a small group of clairvoyant precognitive people should be soaking in a pool predicting crimes before they happen like in the movie "Minority Report".

Or just maybe, government could be radically downsized, with many laws repealed, and give Darwin's theory a chance.
Lmao

Cottontown, TN

#12 Jun 25, 2011
chump wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone disagreed with this post. Explain why and your point of view..
I did not disagree but why just people on welfare?If I'm not mistaken you get welfare from child support that is paid to the state from a parent that doesn't give it to you directly.Also you don't get all of it just a small portion the rest goes for Tennessee Care and child care program.Also you have to work so many hours a week at a job or voluteering.So it's not a big handout.when I received welfare many years ago it was $140.00 a month for two kids and myself cause my kids sorry daddy wouldn't work long enough to pay child support but now they go after them for that support.
chump

White House, TN

#13 Jun 26, 2011
Seems the last two post think its ok to draw a welfare check and do nothing but smoke weed all day. I wonder how they make their living?

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Jun 26, 2011
Lmao,
That is already done in this area under the drug free workplace act. You are tested under 1 of 4 reasons: Preemployment, random testing ever six months, suspicion, involvement in an accident. This is done to get a lower insurance premium for the county. Only private employeers aren't required to. Many of them are now doing it due to accidents on the job from doing drugs at events like Poppins dope solstice.
info

United States

#15 Jun 26, 2011
Lmao wrote:
i know the police department anf fire department don.t know until they walk in door
info

United States

#16 Jun 26, 2011
yes
Lmao

Goodlettsville, TN

#17 Jun 26, 2011
chump wrote:
Seems the last two post think its ok to draw a welfare check and do nothing but smoke weed all day. I wonder how they make their living?
I said I agreed do you not read,I just said others need to be as well.
Reality

United States

#18 Jun 26, 2011
chump wrote:
Seems that way to you? I won't accuse you of having above average reading comprehension.
However, many medical related professions are plagued with the worst kind of addicts and they are seldom ever prosecuted for reasons any free thinking person can deduce.
Have you ever been hospitalized, in great pain, while a medical professional having a butterfly in their vein spiked you up with sat water?
Are you truly so small mindedly draconian that you're actually concerned about somebody smoking a joint when alcohol is legal?
chump

White House, TN

#19 Jun 26, 2011
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that way to you? I won't accuse you of having above average reading comprehension.
However, many medical related professions are plagued with the worst kind of addicts and they are seldom ever prosecuted for reasons any free thinking person can deduce.
Have you ever been hospitalized, in great pain, while a medical professional having a butterfly in their vein spiked you up with sat water?
Are you truly so small mindedly draconian that you're actually concerned about somebody smoking a joint when alcohol is legal?
Yes if someone is drawing a welfare check and staying stoned on any type drug just for the buzz I have a problem with it. I do think the tax payers should have to pay their bills.
Lmao

Goodlettsville, TN

#20 Jun 26, 2011
chump wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if someone is drawing a welfare check and staying stoned on any type drug just for the buzz I have a problem with it. I do think the tax payers should have to pay their bills.
you don't get it do you?it's not taxpayers money. It's child support paid to the state and gave back welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black men 15 hr Samantha 22
Randy Corley (Jul '13) Wed Anonymous 10
News Reward issued for information on burglaries (Aug '15) Tue Dualminded 4
Judge gwin Jul 25 TickedTennessean 4
Ryan's Jul 25 Guest 3
I miss u Jul 25 Muddbutt 18
Looking for descendants of Dewey Owen Woodard Jul 21 suphold 1

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance