Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

Yesterday was a year since Boomer was killed in a tragic accident. He is gone but never forgotten. There is not a day that goes by that he is not thought of. He was a friend to many. On October 16th he would of been 20 years old. Happy Birthday Boom Dog!
Sarah Dyer and family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

Judged:

Boomer,
You were loved by all who knew you. Those who didn't know you, it's their loss. I am glad I got a chance to watch you grow up. But, it breaks my heart that you are gone and I really miss your smile and your love for everyone. You always treated everyone like you wanted to be treated. You treated everyone the same, young and old alike. God blessed us all with your presence and sadden us all when He took you. You're with God now and someday I will see you again. You may be gone, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

Love always,

The Dyer Family
satinred

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Judged:

yes , you should of watched a bit closer , then maybe he would not have been" huffing" gasoline.....!!!!!
Gone but never forgotten

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Judged:

Hey satinred! You need to get your facts straight and know what you are talking about before you post some stupid comment-you dumb a**. He died on a four wheeler accident, not huffing gas. Some people are soo ignorant!!!! RIP Boomer
welllllll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

Gone but never forgotten wrote:
Hey satinred! You need to get your facts straight and know what you are talking about before you post some stupid comment-you dumb a**. He died on a four wheeler accident, not huffing gas. Some people are soo ignorant!!!! RIP Boomer
well it is very sad that boomer died at such a young age, i knew him and he lived very dangerously, you can say all you want, IF is a big word to be 2 letters but IF he had his helmet on he may NOT of died.. but everybody has a time to go and it was his time to go with or without his helmet.GOd had other plans for him.. he is in a better place right now no pain no suffering happy..
Gone but never forgotten

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

Judged:

Hey wellll, you are exactly right about one thing. Everyone has a time and place and only God chooses that, so it would of not matter if he had his helmet on or not, it was his time to go. And what yound person doesn't live their live dangerously. Hey and by the way, that comment was to satinred.
Tori

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Judged:

if any of yall dumba**es knew anything, yall would all get it right. Boomer did not live a dangerous life it was a f*kn accident.. he is from a gooooood family & i should know he's my cousin.. & it wasnt that he was not being dangerous he just should've payed a lil more attention.... BUT IT WAS A ACCIDENT!!!!! & he was NOTTT huffin gas, it was a fourwheeler.. so get it right. I love You Clifton Wayne Woodard. R.I.P.
GEE

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

GEE, Tori. You must have a lot of anger in you. I will pray for you.
wellllllll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

What do you mean what was too satinred?I have been in a vehichle with Boomer and yes he did live somewhat dangeroulsy but that is kids for you, they want to have fun, get out and get alittle wild i am not saying drinking or huffing wild, kid wild you know? What else are there for young ppl to do in a small town like this?? he is missed that is for sure and my heart goes out to his family and friends may he rest in peace!!!!!
Stupid Shit

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

Judged:

Look, it doesn't matter how or when Boomer died...When God decides it is time to bring you home, it's your time regardless. Atleast he passed on doing something he enjoyed. Why do you got to be so damn negative about him ?????? Only hurts his true friends and his family. I think it is sad this topic was started to honor him on the year of his death and some stupid shit like you had to say such hurtful things....Grow the hell up!!!!!
Bobbi Jo Henry

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

Judged:

GEE wrote:
GEE, Tori. You must have a lot of anger in you. I will pray for you.
Of course Tori has a lot of anger when she see's people talking bad and false statements about a loved family member that passed away. That is normal, no need to use GOD in vein and say you will pray for her. Everyone needs prayed for once in a while, some may need a lot, but it is natural to hurt and be angry when people talk bad about someone you love... You will do the same because your human.

Boomer might have been a little wild, what teenage boy isn't. And yes maybe he should have had a helmet on but there have been many times I have been caught up in the moment and jumped on a four-wheeler and went riding. Especially an 18 year boy is not going to be thinking about a helmet. Boomer and I where in a relationship for 3 years. I knew Boomer like the back of my hand and I loved him very much and always got onto him for irresponsible mistakes EVERYONE makes. But the fact is EVERYONE makes mistakes, does stupid things, acts a little crazy sometimes, etc.. There is no reason on this whole planet anyone should say any cruel thing about someone who is deceased. That is being a little cold hearted, so obviously that is something you need praying for.. You must have anger, jealousy, and sadness built up in you to hate on someone who is not here to defend them self. I bet in a million years you would not have ever said anything to his face.. To everyone who has only negative things to say about him, I am truly sorry you feel the way you do, because you missed out on a really wonderful person. Im sorry your lives are that miserable to hate on others who have passed on. And I really hope GOD does not punish you all for the hateful cruel judments because it would be something awful I would fear. GOD said he is the only one aloud to judge... And his family is wonderful, you don't find many families that are as close and stick together like them. I just cant see and understand why anyone could be negative towards any of them... Im not going to stress it because I am so blessed to have Boomer in my life, he might be with GOD physically, but spiritually he will always be with me in my heart, and I carry him with me everywhere I go... There is not a day that goes by that I dont think about him or make a decision without asking myself what would Boomer want me to do. And I love having that I met such a great person to help me be stronger and who I am today.. I love you Boomer and I always will.. RIP, love your barbie jo!
Awe

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Bobbi Jo, I can truly feel your pain. As I sit here reading this I cry to think of such loss. My boyfriend was great friends with Boomer and I can't hardly even stand to tell him about the hurtful things people have put on here. This is crazy. He was a great guy!!! You said it all in this post!!!!!!
you alreadyy know

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

satinred wrote:
yes , you should of watched a bit closer , then maybe he would not have been" huffing" gasoline.....!!!!!
ummm...whoever you are..i DONT APPRECIATE you bringing shit up like that. Boomer died in a 4-wheeler accident. & the guy that passed away from huffing gasoline...yeahh thats my fucking brother. yeahh yeahh im a jellison. & you dont know the story so stop talking shit. & if ya got a problem with that ill solve it real quick. Im Jacob's sister. & people make mistakes. & no one needs to be judging. Only God can Judge. mkayy boo?.
love like a brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Boomer was a great guy raised by a great mother debbie and hard workin lovin father steve he's gone now and off to heaven but boom dog u will never be forgotten man love and miss ya baby ya boy for life
Butterfly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Judged:

you alreadyy know wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm...whoever you are..i DONT APPRECIATE you bringing shit up like that. Boomer died in a 4-wheeler accident. & the guy that passed away from huffing gasoline...yeahh thats my fucking brother. yeahh yeahh im a jellison. & you dont know the story so stop talking shit. & if ya got a problem with that ill solve it real quick. Im Jacob's sister. & people make mistakes. & no one needs to be judging. Only God can Judge. mkayy boo?.
tell it to em baby sister. i am a Jellison too and i too do not appreciate you bringing up stuff like that and if you knew the WHOLE damn story about my brother then you would shut up real quick!
wowhead

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

R.I.P man
Inshock

Choctaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

I can not believe how some people in that town are!! They have no respect for any one or their families!! I am sorry for the losses of these young people and I am sorry about all the comments that are being made on here!! I can not believe how some people just run their mouths about some thing they know nothing about!! I am so so proud to say that I am not from that town nor do I live there or will I ever!!!!
Kayla

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

satinred wrote:
yeah, you need your shit straight.
Anonymous

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

people awayls make mistakes but for jacob and boomer R.I.P. they both lived a very happy life with great family anf friends. if you ant got anything to say good then keep it to yourself.
A Parent

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

love like a brother wrote:
Boomer was a great guy raised by a great mother debbie and hard workin lovin father steve he's gone now and off to heaven but boom dog u will never be forgotten man love and miss ya baby ya boy for life
I totally agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Wandering 141,293
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 48 min WTH 8,975
City Schools outsourcing custodial work to GCA ... 14 hr Nook 14
Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) 14 hr JobHunter 1,233
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Sam The Man 8,589
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... Mon Brennt 3
candice gibson Mon lol 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••