southland motel
new to area

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Just moved to Lebanon. Looking for somewhere inexpensive to lay our heads after a hard days work.... Til our home is ready. I have severe asthma and was wondering could someone tell me if Southland Motel is a fairly clean place. Thank you all for your time. God bless!

Lebanon, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2013
I'm not sure about now but in the late '90's early 2000's it wasn't clean at all because the resident on site maid Mary was a drunk among other things.
From lebanon

Blacksburg, SC

#3 Jul 19, 2013
Try rooms close to interstate. Stay awat from plaza 231 ....southland... And uptown! These are the local crack motels and stay nasty!
new to area

Greenville, SC

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Yup you all were right! Stay away from these motels! Especially Southland!!! Bed begs!!!!! NOT CLEAN AT ALL!!!! NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2015
I've stay at southland an i haven't had any bed bed bugs or any other problems, it's actually cleaner then plaza and budget
pissed off

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2016
I stayed at 305 north Cumberland st for three years . moved down stairs had bed bugs from previous owners . 11 months I complained nothing was taking care of and moved to Watertown after a fire and destroyed everything. Greg dugdale deserves to be in jail .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DAVID MCKINLEY, Officer & MITCHELL MCDANNALD, P... 3 hr Puke Nukem 7
Lexi Frederick at waffle house 3 hr Puke Nukem 11
Girl at mapco on south Hartman (Apr '16) 3 hr Puke Nukem 3
Silverados/ lol (Sep '15) 3 hr Puke Nukem 13
Best Way to Remove Ball 6 hr on the news 2
Borgeson Construction Mon Found 3
Hot black guy at CVS (Jul '15) Mon Debra 29

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance