Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9774 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Geeze

Lexington, TN

#9801 Jul 23, 2014
WTH wrote:
Also, can you specifically point to a factual source (Infowars is NOT a factual source) where thousands of Indian children were paralyzed due to the Polio vaccines? That many would draw the attention of European and Middle East press, so putb up one of those links.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22591873
Geeze

Lexington, TN

#9802 Jul 23, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>So what? All diseases are carried by people and most never know it. True of flu, etc. Again, so what? Don't want the vaccine don't get it. Don't want your kid to get it, home school them, but don't inflict your stupidity on my kids.
Inflict MY stupidity on your kids?
Your stupidity inflicted on them is ok, right?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9803 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, anedcotal opinion of ONE person, at best. Any published by American journals or recognized articles.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9804 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, you can home school them. If you want your children in school, either vaccinate them or don't send them. Simple... like you brain.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9805 Jul 23, 2014
Here's one. List the names of ANY children of any age in your school district that have suffered any side effect from any immunizations (oral or vaccine) during the past SEVEN years.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9806 Jul 23, 2014
pondering it

United States

#9807 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
leave my kids outta this ,they are doing fine in school...my kids are none of anybody's business! GEEZE
Geeze

Lexington, TN

#9808 Jul 23, 2014
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, you can home school them. If you want your children in school, either vaccinate them or don't send them. Simple... like you brain.
Are you devolving or just high?
Jay

Portland, TN

#9809 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm voting both, say they are high all the time there for their brain is devolving.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9810 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither. I'm stating a fact that you seem to NOT be able to grasp. If you don't want vaccines or your kids to have vaccines, then don't get them. If you don't want your children to be immunized and that is a requirement of public school, then keep them at home and home school them. Now focus really hard and I know you can understand this.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9811 Jul 23, 2014
If by "devolving" lowering the difficulty of statement to an 8th grade level, the answer is yes. The definition of devolving is "To pass to a body or person at a lower level". Guess you nailed that one
Geeze

Lexington, TN

#9812 Jul 23, 2014
WTH wrote:
http://archive.theleafchronicl e.com/usatoday/article/1177952 1
Hahahaha.

These guys started with hundreds of studies then cherry picked the ones that supported the outcome they desired.

You actually have to investigate the methodology of the study.

Follow the money.
Ann

Oak Ridge, TN

#9813 Jul 23, 2014
I think if a parent refuses to immunize their child and another child catches something the other parent should be allowed to sue the un-immunized family for at least their doctor bills. Of course, hopefully my immunized child won't catch anything.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9814 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.
These guys started with hundreds of studies then cherry picked the ones that supported the outcome they desired.
Follow the money.
Your previous posts are clear evidence you are not in any way qualified to "investigate the methodology of the study".
Geeze

Lexington, TN

#9815 Jul 23, 2014
Ann wrote:
I think if a parent refuses to immunize their child and another child catches something the other parent should be allowed to sue the un-immunized family for at least their doctor bills. Of course, hopefully my immunized child won't catch anything.
When your freshly immunized child sheds the live MMR & some infant, too young to get the vaccine catches it, I hope they sue you for not keeping your child indoors for 21 days following immunization with a live virus vaccine.
That goes for the flu shot too.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9816 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
zeke, how does quoting a statute translate to to interpreting "stazistical" terms?
It is clear from your post that you do not have clear understanding of the expression "typo". Note the proximity of the "s" and "z" keys.
Zeke

Paris, TN

#9817 Jul 23, 2014
Zeke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear from your post that you do not have clear understanding of the expression "typo". Note the proximity of the "s" and "z" keys.
Correction: a misreading of the error. Still a typo and besides the point--that most of you anti-vacs people do not understand statistics or scientific evidence.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9818 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
When your freshly immunized child sheds the live MMR & some infant, too young to get the vaccine catches it, I hope they sue you for not keeping your child indoors for 21 days following immunization with a live virus vaccine.
That goes for the flu shot too.
OK, so how many of those have happened in you county in the past seven years?
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9819 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.
Follow the money.
There is only one conclusion to be drawn. Your tin-foil hat has become the victim of an EMP strike.
WTH

Knoxville, TN

#9820 Jul 23, 2014
Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha.
Follow the money.
Prove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasquatch/bigfoot Sightings and Encounters (Jun '15) 1 hr Shane 34
Rachel Ray Parker (Aug '15) 2 hr I know 10
who over dosed 11 hr Doris mcclannahan 5
who is a druggy in hartsville Wed Connie sutton 1
Mt. Juliet Music Selection (Sep '12) Tue Musikologist 16
Victoria Johnson Nov 19 Craig 1
std (Jun '12) Nov 19 tabdick 15

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance