Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9755 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#8600 Aug 18, 2013
No the government will not mandate anything to me period! I will not poison my children and give in to the new world orders plan!
to the loser

Fayetteville, TN

#8601 Aug 18, 2013
mikey needs his shots brought up to date
help

Knoxville, TN

#8610 Aug 18, 2013
how old do you have to be

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8611 Aug 18, 2013
help wrote:
how old do you have to be
If you have to ask that, then you're not old enough. Lol!
Well researched parent

La Vergne, TN

#8612 Aug 19, 2013
Very Concerned wrote:
Immunizations should NOT be required. It is much easier for people who do not have a child with autism to be so non-chalant about the fact that immunizations may very well be causing autims or increasing a child's chance of having autism. As a parent of a child with autism who noticed a huge difference in my child after his MMR shot, I am a firm believer that the shots ARE NOT for every child. I encourage all parents to do their own research before they make the decision to follow the 'standard' immunization schedule. One size does not fit all when it comes to immunizations.
I could not agree with you more. My perfectly healthy 2 month old began having seizures less then an hour after reviecing her first set if vaccinations. They are NOT mandated by the state. Trust me. You can still send your child to a public school by signing a religious/moral waiver in the state of Tennessee.
I used to be a parent who 100% agreed with vaccinating. However, that was BEFORE I did my own research as opposed to listening to what my pediatrician and the FDA and CDC says. After watching my baby suffer the way she did (the seizures stopped about 2 weeks after the vaccination, thankfully) it sent me onto doing my own searching and I can promise you.. It is eye opening.
curious mind

Dayton, TN

#8613 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/dow...

Copy and paste this link in your browser and read this info. Then maybe some of you will think twice about vaccinating your children. This is information every parent should check out before deciding to vaccinate their kids or at least infants. I wish I would have seen this a year ago when I had my son.
SomeOne

Johnson City, TN

#8614 Aug 19, 2013
curious mind wrote:
http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pu bs/pinkbook/downloads/appendic es/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
Copy and paste this link in your browser and read this info. Then maybe some of you will think twice about vaccinating your children. This is information every parent should check out before deciding to vaccinate their kids or at least infants. I wish I would have seen this a year ago when I had my son.
No doubt you have no understanding about what the link means. It is simply a description of tHe contents of the vaccines.

Do you know what all these contents are? I doubt it?
curious mind

Dayton, TN

#8615 Aug 20, 2013
I may not know what all the ingredients are but I do know that I don't want to give my children anything with formaldehyde,mercury, or msg in it! And there are parents that have lost their children to death after vaccinating them and there are children that have other health issues that they didn't have before vaccinating. No matter what the government or their employees tell you it is not safe for all children to have these vaccines. Every parent needs to do their own research before making the decision. And Someone you do not know me so don't try to insult my intelligence. I am not from this area so chances are I am a little more educated than a lot of people from here.
Mother of Autism

Dunlap, TN

#8621 Aug 20, 2013
Listen take it from a mother of a child with Autism you would rather your child have Measles Mumps Whooping cough and anything else than Autism. With today's medical abilities your child could live through the illness but you will never get over Autism. Never. If there is a chance that one shot could wait, one shot could be given at a different time, one shot could be spaced out until you know the child is normal and healthy wouldn't it be worth it to wait? I'm not saying all vaccines are bad or shouldn't be given at all but why so many and why all at once? What's the hurry? Who has polio? Who has mumps? Don't you know that since 1989 the number of required vaccines has quadrupled? DO you know that the number of children with Autism since then has more than quadrupled? 1/65 boys born this minute. Every minute of every day! Did you know that Senator Frisk (doctor) had it put in the Patriate act that parents can not refuse vaccines if forced by the gov. and that those parents can not sue the gov. even if it kills the child! The government has the primus that the good of the many out weighs the good of the one. Which sounds fine until your child is the ONE! Reform vaccine schedules! Opt out of triple shots- MMR & DPT!!
Mother of Autism

Dunlap, TN

#8622 Aug 20, 2013
You might like looking at Generation Rescue it is the web site Jenny McCarthy started after her son became Autistic from a MMR Vaccine. Her books are great too. Please read them. The website gives information about doctors who will adjust vaccines and allow you to opt out when necessary, for you new mothers who are scared too death of your doctor and the health dept.
curious mind

Cleveland, TN

#8623 Aug 21, 2013
Mother of Autism wrote:
You might like looking at Generation Rescue it is the web site Jenny McCarthy started after her son became Autistic from a MMR Vaccine. Her books are great too. Please read them. The website gives information about doctors who will adjust vaccines and allow you to opt out when necessary, for you new mothers who are scared too death of your doctor and the health dept.
Thank you! I will check it out. What got me interested in doing the research on vaccines was a friends post on facebook of a radio interview with rob schneider. Talking about the risks and amount of vaccines a child gets in the first year or so of their life. And when he mentioned mercury and formaldehyde were ingredients in some of them I gasped. So I appreciate any and all links and further information on vaccines and the risks and repercussions.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8624 Aug 21, 2013
I read a story about an outbreak of measles in FT Worth TX. Whether or not you like vaccinations and believe they cause autism is a choice. If measles spread in the US, there can be side effects from them. There are risks with just about everything. Many have been vaccinated for polio, mumps & other things for a long time before we heard of Autism. I would say certain ppl are going to get it even if they're vaccinated.
Peace

Bristol, TN

#8625 Aug 28, 2013
I have honestly never in my life seen so many uneducated idiots in my llfe.

98 MILLION AMERICANS WERE GIVEN A VACCINE WITH CANCER.
http://www.naturalnews.com/041345_cdc_polio_v...

Maybe that will get your damn attention. The courts finally ruled that autism is vaccine related. The damn government has control over your child. Wake up folks! It is called on our way to Nazi Nation. Maybe when your lying in FEMA camps with your cancer stricken child you will think about this. God forbid that happens.

The government does not care about your child. Did you hear that? Let it sink in. They care about a dollar bill. They care about selling vaccines. They don't care how much mercury is in vaccines. They don't care if it is toxic.

FOR GOD SAKE IF YOU DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING I SAY!!! PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!
Parent

Alexandria, VA

#8628 Aug 28, 2013
Yes!!
Truth

Fayetteville, NC

#8630 Aug 28, 2013
The risks of catching the diseases & what they'll do to you, isn't worth not vaccinating.
Muslims are Liars

Bristol, TN

#8631 Aug 28, 2013
Truth,

You can inject formaldehyde, cancer, and brain injury into your child if you choose to. Let me keep it MY right to choose not to. if what you said we're the true th Amish, and many other religious communities would be falling over dead, however that is not the case. Those vaccines were needed at the time the disease was prominent. We no longer need them now.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8632 Aug 29, 2013
"Unspeakable outrages across the country"
Children vaccinated with the new DNA vaccines and those taking the flu vaccines is having their DNA contaminated with patented GMOs.
Vaccines also contain sterilizing agent.
http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/05/05/unspea...
DrWho

North Augusta, SC

#8633 Aug 29, 2013
Muslims are Liars wrote:
Truth,
You can inject formaldehyde, cancer, and brain injury into your child if you choose to. Let me keep it MY right to choose not to. if what you said we're the true th Amish, and many other religious communities would be falling over dead, however that is not the case. Those vaccines were needed at the time the disease was prominent. We no longer need them now.
The Amish live in isolated communities, sorta like that "one" cell in your head.
Parent

Knoxville, TN

#8634 Aug 30, 2013
http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/me...

Vaccines are a money racket. See link above. Do your research on the harm that they do. Japan just discontinued the use of Gardasil b/c they found it is causing STERILITY. See link below.

http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/he...

Whooping Cough....I can go on...and on.....
http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/bu...

http://gianelloni.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/my...
Laura

United States

#8635 Aug 30, 2013
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When is a fire hydrant residential water service? 14 min Aintatsumchit 1
Tank (Oct '10) 19 hr The warden 8
Kent Hart Howard Smith Parole Hearing 1-13-17 19 hr great info 20
Land Sun deer hunter 1
Sasquatch/bigfoot Sightings and Encounters (Jun '15) Jan 13 Scooter trash 19
Gimme a $5 Jan 13 some dude 1
Sheila Brown Jan 12 Iwould 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance