Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 Full story: Chattanoogan.com 9,583

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Franklin, KY

#8204 Jun 27, 2013
No! Freedom of choice is the way to go. As many as 145,000 children or more have died throughout the past 20 years as a result of this multiple vaccine doses.

Franklin, KY

#8205 Jun 27, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped after reading this first line because NOTHING you could possibly say after this would be worth my time.

Genetic disorders involve YOUR DNA.
Food involves YOUR STOMACH.

It doesn't matter if you are eating wild rabbit or store bought turkey, your DNA is with you from BIRTH.
Not true. DNA changes for a variety of reason. Including diet.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#8206 Jun 27, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
No! Freedom of choice is the way to go. As many as 145,000 children or more have died throughout the past 20 years as a result of this multiple vaccine doses.
That many children die A DAY as a result of not being vaccinated.

Valley Village, CA

#8207 Jun 27, 2013
BiggBBoss wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. DNA changes for a variety of reason. Including diet.
No, if you are born with the genetic marker for autism, you have it for life.

You don't get it from eating pineapple. You don't lose it if you eat a turkey burger.

It's a part of your DNA.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8208 Jun 27, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. I guess I won't have a superior being to show me the path I need to follow, to know how to live my life, to know how to not fall for quackery, to know where to get the correct answers.
I am saddened to the core.
Well Einstein didn't think to much of the system himself. His parents were told by that establishment that Albert would never amount to anything. So maybe I don't need y'all. If Einstein thinks your kind of system sucks I guess I'll just listen to Albert. I think he turned out alright.
See

http://www.sparknotes.com/biography/einstein/...

Einstein earned a PhD in jan 1906 at the age of 26. He was hardly told by the establishment that he wasn't fit for scientific work.
Judge

Richfield, OH

#8209 Jun 27, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped after reading this first line because NOTHING you could possibly say after this would be worth my time.
Genetic disorders involve YOUR DNA.
Food involves YOUR STOMACH.
It doesn't matter if you are eating wild rabbit or store bought turkey, your DNA is with you from BIRTH.
Well you are wrong again. Agrobacterium can and has changed human DNA. I see you also are too intelligent to learn anything. How did you think it modified plant DNA? Approach the plant and talk it into modifying itself? I mentioned earlier that it has been documented at reputable hospitals that agrobactrrium has infected humans. It has altered human DNA and more recent foreign studies are finding it infecting all who eat the GMO foods. Fortunately most people have strong enough immune system to not show symptoms...yet. The morgellons sufferers unfortunately do not have enough immune system to fight it. Once it makes itself at home it can change human DNA to suit its needs. This in turn draws the opportunist parasites. The only sufferers I have heard of curing themselves went completely GMO free diet. Sad they have to figure it out themselves because of CDC not actually investigating like it should be. You will see for yourself soon enough what GMO is doing. You will understand why its banned in so many other countries.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#8210 Jun 28, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
See
http://www.sparknotes.com/biography/einstein/...
Einstein earned a PhD in jan 1906 at the age of 26. He was hardly told by the establishment that he wasn't fit for scientific work.
My dear Someone,
If y'all will get a hold of the book "The Life and Times of Albert Einstein" you will find that his parents were told that Albert Einstein, their son, would never amount to anything.
Albert did not have a very good view of our educational system and he told students to not pay much mind to it.
I did not pull what I said out of a hat. You also might pick up a copy of "Albert Einstein and His Theories" that's some good reading also.
Of course y'all might consider it all Quackery or believe I am incapable of comprehending such things as theories.

Nashville, TN

#8211 Jun 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>No, if you are born with the genetic marker for autism, you have it for life.

You don't get it from eating pineapple. You don't lose it if you eat a turkey burger.

It's a part of your DNA.
Your missing the point. DNA can be altered by environment and diet. For example: if I turn out to be an alcoholic it will mess with my genes and make my future children more likely to develop into an alcoholic.

Valley Village, CA

#8212 Jun 28, 2013
Judge wrote:
<quoted text> Well you are wrong again. Agrobacterium can and has changed human DNA.
In order for something to be considered to have changed human DNA it must change it in _EVERY SINGLE CELL IN THE BODY THE SAME WAY_

Every (EVERY!) virus in existence hijacks a cell in order to reproduce. It changes the DNA of _THAT ONE CELL_.

If you catch H1N1, you do not have flu virus DNA in _EVERY SINGLE CELL_ of your body.

There is NO bacteria in the ENTIRE WORLD capable of doing that. There is NO virus in the ENTIRE WORLD capable of doing that.
There is NO vaccine in the ENTIRE WORLD capable of doing that.

Autistic children have DNA markers in _EVERY_ cell because...

THEY.
WERE.
BORN.
THAT.
WAY.
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8214 Jun 28, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Someone,
If y'all will get a hold of the book "The Life and Times of Albert Einstein" you will find that his parents were told that Albert Einstein, their son, would never amount to anything.
Albert did not have a very good view of our educational system and he told students to not pay much mind to it.
I did not pull what I said out of a hat. You also might pick up a copy of "Albert Einstein and His Theories" that's some good reading also.
Of course y'all might consider it all Quackery or believe I am incapable of comprehending such things as theories.
Are you referring to the book by Ronald Clark--if so the title you provided is not correct.

In any case, your comment about what his parents were told is not relevant: for that he went through the established educational process.

As for the second book who was the author? Who is the publisher and when published.
Judge

Medina, OH

#8215 Jun 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for something to be considered to have changed human DNA it must change it in _EVERY SINGLE CELL IN THE BODY THE SAME WAY_
Every (EVERY!) virus in existence hijacks a cell in order to reproduce. It changes the DNA of _THAT ONE CELL_.
If you catch H1N1, you do not have flu virus DNA in _EVERY SINGLE CELL_ of your body.
There is NO bacteria in the ENTIRE WORLD capable of doing that. There is NO virus in the ENTIRE WORLD capable of doing that.
There is NO vaccine in the ENTIRE WORLD capable of doing that.
Autistic children have DNA markers in _EVERY_ cell because...
THEY.
WERE.
BORN.
THAT.
WAY.
You are absolutely wrong. The problem with DNA is that if you change a single cell it has a domino affect and changes cells around it which in turn leads those to affect other cells. I won't pretend to totally understand the complete complexity of DNA and neither should the scientist who are playing with it. In theory agrobacterium could be used for the greatest advancements mankind has ever known. It could cure diseases and end world hunger but the reality is we are not anywhere near being able to use it safely yet. They are seeing this after they have already exposed it to the public. Big money involved so they will continue and now the government would have difficult time stopping the production of it. With all the political figures with financial interest in it they will not try. Nothing I can do and nothing you could do even if you would research it. If people would just look at the studies other countries are doing they would be horrified. Since the DNA is patented we can do no independent testing without permission from the makers and that will never happen.
Judge

Medina, OH

#8216 Jun 28, 2013
"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the life-long attempt to acquire it." - Albert Einstein
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8217 Jun 28, 2013
Judge wrote:
"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the life-long attempt to acquire it." - Albert Einstein
No one would say that education is a sufficient condition for wisdom.

Here is another Einstein quote:

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.

Seems that some on this post are full of anger.
Silvermaven

United States

#8218 Jun 28, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have certain advanced academic qualifications
Let me guess, Army/Navy right? LOL

They are now looking for some way to stop a pandemic of gene sharing stealth caused by adding swindle flu antigens to the prion mix criminals ignored for over 35yrs. LOL

LOOK CLOSELY >>> "Project 3 (Vella) is centered on understanding how ***T cell activation by pulmonary administration of Staphylococcus aureus enterotoxin [Osp-A INHALATION AS A PREVENTIVE FOR PANDEMIC INFLUENZA DEATHS] impacts the pathological mucosal response. Project 4 (Cauley) seeks to understand the impact on pulmonary influenza virus infection of the interaction between T cell responses and antibody.***"

http://projectreporter.nih.gov/project_info_d...

Cutting Edge: Inhaled Antigen Upregulates Retinaldehyde Dehydrogenase in Lung CD103+ but Not Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells To Induce Foxp3 De Novo in CD4+ T Cells

and Promote Airway Tolerance
http://www.jimmunol.org/content/191/1/25.abst...

Folks when they advocate TOLERANCE---that means they want something to shut down the immune systems so the body does not recognize the infections are there and react to keel you!!! LOL

Because THEY KNOW what they did adding antigens to the viral/prion/fungal mix they have infected us with for decades in using IMMORTAL cell lines for vaccines WITHOUT telling you WHY they were immortal. Spirochetal prion proteins cannot be killed by any means known to man.
==
NEWSFLASH: Lyme activates Epstein-Barr, which is responsible for the MS, Lupus and Cancer outcomes of Lyme and LYMErix.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23781220

They can get away with committing Crimes Against Humanity by looking stupid,

but they cannot stay out of prison when they know the truth and add to the viral/fungal/ prion synergy anyway!!!

Because IT is now being carried generations to cause alll syndromes
=
The scientists’ analysis of the HeLa genome revealed widespread abnormalities in both the number and structure of chromosomes, as well as factors commonly associated with cancer cells like losing healthy copies of genes.

In particular, the researchers found that countless regions of the chromosomes in each cell were arranged in the wrong order

and had extra or fewer copies of genes.

This is a telltale sign of chromosome shattering, a recently discovered phenomenon associated with 2-3% of all cancers. Knowledge of the genetic landscape of these cells can inform the design of future studies using HeLa cells, and strengthen the biological conclusions that can be made from them.
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/communication_outr...

2-3% of cancers?
HA Try 100% of cancers caused by gene sharing stealth infections.
Silvermaven

United States

#8219 Jun 28, 2013
So basically they are just sitting waiting for the swindle flu they gave you without telling you what you were already infected with to mutate....and they KNEW all along....
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2180/9/137
Genome sequencing of diverse bacterial species has revealed widespread distribution of conserved gene products with as-yet unknown functions. Among these are a family of small proteins with approximate molecular masses of 12 kDa, which have been variously classed as

"domain of unknown function" (DUF) 149, Pfam 2575 and COG-0718 [1].

Such genes have been identified in a wide variety of bacterial phyla,

a list that includes many significant pathogens of humans, domestic animals and plants (Fig. 1).

thumbnailFigure 1. Alignment of the predicted amino acid sequences of YbaB/EbfC orthologs of

H. influenzae (Hi),
E. coli (Ec),
Vibrio cholerae (Vc),
Pseudomonas putida (Pp),
Rickettsia rickettsiae (Rr),
Neisseria gonorrhoeae (Ng),
Bdellovibrio bacteriovorus (Bba),
Clostridium perfringens (Cp),
Bacillus subtilis (Bs),
Enterococcus faecalis (Ef),
Streptococcus pneumoniae (Sp),
Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mt),
Bacteroides capillosus (Bc), and
B. burgdorferi (Bbu).
Identical amino acids are boxed and shaded. Amino acid residues of YbaBEc and YbaBHi that comprise &#945;lpha-helices 1 and 3 of their determined protein structures are identified.
DNA-binding by Haemophilus influenzae and Escherichia c

What you need to consider when you treat your syndromes and cancers to kill what causes them.
Silvermaven

United States

#8220 Jun 28, 2013
I suggest you keep your PH up as high as you can get it and take your vitamin C which is shown to be able to kill mycoplasma's.

http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/37/6/19...
The Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi, encodes a novel type of DNA-binding protein named EbfC. Orthologs of EbfC are encoded by a wide range of bacterial species, so characterization of the borrelial protein has implications that span the eubacterial kingdom.

The present work defines the DNA sequence required for high-affinity binding by EbfC to be the 4 bp broken palindrome GTnAC, where ‘n’ can be any nucleotide.

Two high-affinity EbfC-binding sites are located immediately 5&#8242; of B. burgdorferi erp transcriptional promoters, and binding of EbfC was found to alter the conformation of erp promoter DNA. Consensus EbfC-binding sites are abundantly distributed throughout the B. burgdorferi genome, occurring approximately once every 1 kb. These and other features of EbfC suggest that this small protein and its orthologs may represent a distinctive type of bacterial nucleoid-associated protein.

EbfC was shown to bind DNA as a homodimer, and site-directed mutagenesis studies indicated that EbfC and its orthologs appear to bind DNA

via a novel &#945;-helical ‘tweezer’-like structure.
----------
So how novel is IT? Oh about 40yrs. novel....Called hundreds of syndromes.

No One knew more about the real flu than Don Wiley. And what did they do to him? Tossed him over a Memphis Bridge....
http://nar.oxfordjournals.org/content/11/20/7...
Silvermaven

United States

#8221 Jun 28, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
That many children die A DAY as a result of not being vaccinated.
WRONG...they are dying of lack of treatment to kill gene sharing stealth infections in the immune suppression they caused using spirochetal infected cell lines WITHOUT telling you WHY they were IMMORTAL....

The scientists’ analysis of the HeLa genome revealed widespread abnormalities in both the number and structure of chromosomes, as well as factors commonly associated with cancer cells like losing healthy copies of genes.

In particular, the researchers found that countless regions of the chromosomes in each cell were arranged in the wrong order

and had extra or fewer copies of genes.

This is a telltale sign of chromosome shattering, a recently discovered phenomenon associated with 2-3% of all cancers. Knowledge of the genetic landscape of these cells can inform the design of future studies using HeLa cells, and strengthen the biological conclusions that can be made from them.
http://www.embl.de/aboutus/communication_outr...

The rearrangements seen in the HeLa cells is caused by the infections sharing their genes.

Any ole junk DNA is just fine with them...It matter not where it came from...
http://www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons ...
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8222 Jun 28, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, Army/Navy right?
It is clear from such comments that your understanding of science is seriously flawed. That is reflected in your unsubstantiated assumptions about me. The training I referenced took place at three universities, none of which are associated with the military.
Silvermaven

United States

#8223 Jun 28, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
It is clear from such comments that your understanding of science is seriously flawed. That is reflected in your unsubstantiated assumptions about me. The training I referenced took place at three universities, none of which are associated with the military.
Then by all means please lets hear you refute the science I have posted...LOL
Someone

Trezevant, TN

#8224 Jun 28, 2013
Silvermaven wrote:
<quoted text>
Then by all means please lets hear you refute the science I have posted...LOL
I have already responded to this invitation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mt. Juliet Music Selection (Sep '12) 10 hr Sweepyface 11
18 Men Charged In Craigslist Prostitution Sting (Feb '08) 10 hr Sweepyface 184
Majesta Jackson Pierce (Oct '09) Sun kentucky 3
Review: Pickett Rucker UMC Nov 22 melba jobe 1
Jamie Sloan Nov 22 Anonymous 89 1
help Nov 21 help 1
New cop in town? Nov 21 Lesley34 3
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon People Search