TRW Automotive Workers Strike in Lebanon

TRW Automotive Workers Strike in Lebanon

There are 390 comments on the WZTV Top Stories story from Aug 26, 2013, titled TRW Automotive Workers Strike in Lebanon. In it, WZTV Top Stories reports that:

Stream our newscasts LIVE starting with TN Mornings at 5am and News at 9pm. LEBANON, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZTV Top Stories.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#376 Sep 13, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/mvzd6dh
<quoted text>
I see your posting from Morgaton, NC but is Dana still open down there just wondering.
Worshipful CEO

Knoxville, TN

#377 Sep 13, 2013
lookere boy, I am everywhere and nowhere and unlike you I make no attempt to hide anything.

I make all the goddayum money easier than shitting in the well sans any danger and knotheads like you justify and rationalize it to your peers of other less than gifted mammals which comprise the majority of people in this world.

Try writing a song about my magnificence and put it to music. If it's good enough then I'll require it to be EVERYONE's ringtone on their phones. If not, I'll find some other tool more talented and useful than you.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I see your posting from Morgaton, NC but is Dana still open down there just wondering.

Location hidden

#378 Sep 13, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
lookere boy, I am everywhere and nowhere and unlike you I make no attempt to hide anything.
I make all the goddayum money easier than shitting in the well sans any danger and knotheads like you justify and rationalize it to your peers of other less than gifted mammals which comprise the majority of people in this world.
Try writing a song about my magnificence and put it to music. If it's good enough then I'll require it to be EVERYONE's ringtone on their phones. If not, I'll find some other tool more talented and useful than you.
<quoted text>
I doubt that.
Worshipful CEO

Knoxville, TN

#379 Sep 13, 2013
My son, I know your life is full of worries and doubts, shave your head and eyebrows, donate all your worldly belongs to..... I'll handle that for you and make yours a life of serving and praising me.

Everything will then get better for you.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that.

Location hidden

#380 Sep 13, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
My son, I know your life is full of worries and doubts, shave your head and eyebrows, donate all your worldly belongs to..... I'll handle that for you and make yours a life of serving and praising me.
Everything will then get better for you.
<quoted text>
you really do have worries and doubts in your life.
Worshipful CEO

Knoxville, TN

#381 Sep 13, 2013
You are to be commended for your very droll and dull lack of wit and imagination.

It makes it very easy to mark you as somebody of which very little can be expected.
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you really do have worries and doubts in your life.

Location hidden

#382 Sep 13, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
You are to be commended for your very droll and dull lack of wit and imagination.
It makes it very easy to mark you as somebody of which very little can be expected.
<quoted text>
you are marked as someone that we can expect can't do for themselves without Government Assistance.
Worshipful CEO

Knoxville, TN

#383 Sep 13, 2013
Son, now I tell ya that's almost correct! Reality, I don't have to do for myself since I have minions like you and plenty of slave wage accepting line workers to do my dirty work.

Did you actually come up with these snappy zingers all by yourself or do you have a 7 year old consultant on retainer?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are marked as someone that we can expect can't do for themselves without Government Assistance.

Location hidden

#384 Sep 13, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
Son, now I tell ya that's almost correct! Reality, I don't have to do for myself since I have minions like you and plenty of slave wage accepting line workers to do my dirty work.
Did you actually come up with these snappy zingers all by yourself or do you have a 7 year old consultant on retainer?
<quoted text>
I would say you are the 7 year old consultant on retainer and proven
Worshipful CEO

Murfreesboro, TN

#385 Sep 14, 2013
Of course you would since it's simply not possible for you to come up with anything beyond,'so am I what are you?'

Polly wanna cracker?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I would say you are the 7 year old consultant on retainer and proven

Location hidden

#386 Sep 14, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
Of course you would since it's simply not possible for you to come up with anything beyond,'so am I what are you?'
Polly wanna cracker?
<quoted text>
there you are mistaken.
Worshipful CEO

Murfreesboro, TN

#388 Sep 14, 2013
Brilliant! I know you've waited a long time for anyone to say that to you!

Works well for me since it is a tax deductible charitable donation!
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>there you are mistaken.

Since: Sep 13

Paris, IL

#389 Sep 15, 2013
trw worker wrote:
Only suck asses would come an work from another plant move it we don't care its will cost them a lot of money either way
scab labor is what Marshall TRW is all about. They did it in NY and now in TN. How can you trust fellow workers that should be SUPPORTING their own fellow TRW workers(brothers) I have lost all respect for anyone that crosses a picket line. They are told they are helping to protect their own jobs in their plant because if TN plant isn't running then the customers do not need what they make there. Lets face it, TRW is NOT what it used to be. They lost the respect of the majority of their own employees a long time ago. it is all about lining their own pockets at your expense. They are making record profits now and they are giving NOTHING back that they took away from their employees. Ashamed of them.

Paris, IL

#390 Sep 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I see your posting from Morgaton, NC but is Dana still open down there just wondering.
you know the answer to that. and look what TRW has done to it's loyal employees. it is all about quantity, not quality anymore. I would seriously think twice and do some research when buying a new vehicle using TRW Safety equipment. I have seen them dump skids in a warehouse and sort it to make sure it got back into the proper box for shipping to the customer. Used to be if you dropped a part it was scrap, They used to say put out the "quality" you would want for your own family. HA! They just keep taking and taking..giving nothing in return. NOTHING! They only give to themselves "up top" John Plant couldn't keep the little plant he was over running and they made him CEO of TRW...good grief! But as upper management, you did not lose most of your perks like the people on the floor have in their plants.

Paris, IL

#391 Sep 15, 2013
Worshipful CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, it amazes me how a CEO like yourself can't even spell words correctly and put in punctuation where it needs used. You maybe need to see if the company could put you back to school in a class where they teach huked on fonix.(hooked on phonics) As for your wit and humor, you have only shown your own ignorance by downgrading others with less than quality words.

Location hidden

#392 Sep 15, 2013
scabssuk wrote:
<quoted text>
scab labor is what Marshall TRW is all about. They did it in NY and now in TN. How can you trust fellow workers that should be SUPPORTING their own fellow TRW workers(brothers) I have lost all respect for anyone that crosses a picket line. They are told they are helping to protect their own jobs in their plant because if TN plant isn't running then the customers do not need what they make there. Lets face it, TRW is NOT what it used to be. They lost the respect of the majority of their own employees a long time ago. it is all about lining their own pockets at your expense. They are making record profits now and they are giving NOTHING back that they took away from their employees. Ashamed of them.
the ones that crossed the picket line knew if they didn't they wouldn't have a job since the federal government considered the TRW strikers and their strike as an Economic Strike which the Federal Government says the strikers have no protection under Federal Law and can be replaced permanently by bona fide replacement workers which alot of people don't realize that is way the Federal Law is written which I have seen alot of unions loose their jobs because they were considered economic strikers.
Worshipful CEO

United States

#393 Sep 15, 2013
Feel free to correct all these errors you see.

Try not to make as much a career out of it as you do mindless button pushing for which you really should be paying me.... oh wait, you actually do already and when it stops being delightfully rewarding for me, you'll be flipping burgers.
scabssuk wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, it amazes me how a CEO like yourself can't even spell words correctly and put in punctuation where it needs used. You maybe need to see if the company could put you back to school in a class where they teach huked on fonix.(hooked on phonics) As for your wit and humor, you have only shown your own ignorance by downgrading others with less than quality words.
Worshipful CEO

United States

#394 Sep 15, 2013
scabssuk wrote:
<quoted text>
you know the answer to that. and look what TRW has done to it's loyal employees. it is all about quantity, not quality anymore. I would seriously think twice and do some research when buying a new vehicle using TRW Safety equipment. I have seen them dump skids in a warehouse and sort it to make sure it got back into the proper box for shipping to the customer. Used to be if you dropped a part it was scrap, They used to say put out the "quality" you would want for your own family. HA!

Walk it like you talk it, literally because my parts are eveywhere.

They just keep taking and taking..giving nothing in return. NOTHING! They only give to themselves "up top" John Plant couldn't keep the little plant he was over running and they made him CEO of TRW...good grief! But as upper management, you did not lose most of your perks like the people on the floor have in their plants.

Oh pumpkin, you need a nap after we get you dried off with the crying towel. Regardless, you'll always be no more than another mans chattel, you can never be like me or even ever actually earn any real money.
You'll even be buried never knowing why.
:)
Finds it Strange

Lexington, TN

#395 Sep 17, 2013
Why are poeple still posting here? The company won and the strike is over. Move on.

Employees are under contract and back at work. They have nothing more to add to the connversation. What they are doing now they agreed to do with open eyes. They didn't have to take the deal but they did.

I think we can close this thread.
Worshipful CEO

United States

#396 Sep 17, 2013
Nobody pays you to think and clearly that is a good thing as if so, you'd be at the bottom of the barrel and buying groceries with SNAP cards that I PAY FOR as we wealthy people pay over 60% of the taxes despite only having more than 90% of the wealth.

Think how unfair that is to us.

The company did win and always will.
Finds it Strange wrote:
Why are poeple still posting here? The company won and the strike is over. Move on.
Employees are under contract and back at work. They have nothing more to add to the connversation. What they are doing now they agreed to do with open eyes. They didn't have to take the deal but they did.
I think we can close this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DAVID MCKINLEY, Officer & MITCHELL MCDANNALD, P... 19 hr Sure 3
I Don't Understand 23 hr YES 3
So back to my orginal question ???? Fri True 3
Interesting thing Fri YES 8
does anyone know kevin smotherman? (Jan '11) Fri Xxx 17
Zack Scott Thu Someones Wife 2
Who is the easiest woman in lebanon (Dec '15) Thu Boo 28

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance