Loud n Proud

Morristown, TN

#128381 Feb 27, 2014
Friend wrote:
I like how the X and his wife and his pals and her pals spammed my post. You need to stop the anti church threads and do your job. You need a Christian lifestyle and to stop putting others down or try to bash and talk negative about her just because you cannot have her you need some decency about you. If you are there say Amen ! some of the lies you have told prominent leaders will not make her look bad but you look bad , stop being mean to people on the internet.
What are you talking about? Who are you preaching to? Prominent leaders? Really? Smh...
Loud n Proud

Morristown, TN

#128382 Feb 27, 2014
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
What really gets me about this whole argument is that if someone wants to discriminate against you, they will regardless of laws. Sure, they can't put a sign on their door that says, "no gays", but they don't have to hire you nor tell you that it is because you are gay. There are people we won't do jobs for, not because of discrimination, but other reasons (usually people wanting top of the line product at bargain basement price). We just tell them we are too busy and leave out the reason that we don't work for cheap people ;).
i agree 100% hon. You hit the nail on the head. I know some homosexual people are more flamboyant and some even try really hard so you WILL KNOW they are gay, but it isn't usually something I go around thinking about. I mean, when I meet a new person my first thought isn't if they are gay or straight, I'm not that shallow I hope. I'm wondering more about character and personality. Anyway, that's just me.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#128383 Feb 27, 2014
poison pen wrote:
<quoted text>That was when ? Fourteen years ago ? And just how many would admit they were gay ? Very unreliable information . It would be a higher number than that.
I suspect that you're right. If we truly knew how many Gays choose to live in the closet, even now, we would all be shocked at the number.
Just look at the recent Gays who have come out of the closet, that I was shocked at, Football Players, Macho Leading Men Actors, and particularly, the Lesbian Actresses who have recently come out as Gay or Bi-sexual.

If you're Single and heterosexual, it kinda makes you think that maybe, one thing you should ask right up front, to anybody you're interested in, is...are you Gay or Bi-sexual, especially if you're a Younger Single Heterosexual Person.
I'm older, but I'll admit that, if it's not a Guy that I've known for a long time, or a Guy that I've become newly acquainted with, that question is one of the first ones that runs through my mind, whether I ask it or not.
I've know a couple of People who married Gay Person and had no idea that they were Gay until later...and that revelation almost made them lose their mind, literally.
Vickie

Blowing Rock, NC

#128384 Feb 27, 2014
We need Haslem back.

Location hidden

#128385 Feb 27, 2014
I never thought I'd say this because KY. has always been a more backward State than TN. But, because of several recent Articles, it seems that KY, is moving forward by leaps and bounds, in spite of McConnell and Paul, while TN. is moving backward.

KY. has a Democratic Governor and we don't...could that be the reason?
----------
"Same-Sex Marriage Now Legally Recognized In Ky."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/same-sex-marriage-now-l...

Location hidden

#128386 Feb 27, 2014
"Marijuana Triggered Deaths Of Two Men, Study Says."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marijuana-trigger...
poison pen

Tokyo, Japan

#128387 Feb 27, 2014
Vickie wrote:
We need Haslem back.
You can have him. He's not doing us any good.

Location hidden

#128388 Feb 27, 2014
Huh! I guess this Dude thinks the Koch Bros. are God. Man, is he in for a surprise!
----------
"Louie Gohmert: God ‘Answered My Prayers’ By Creating The Tea Party."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/27/louie-g...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#128389 Feb 27, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Marijuana Triggered Deaths Of Two Men, Study Says."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marijuana-trigger...
I thought Ron Paul was a cute, silly old man, but I agree with him on this one. I think pot should be legal because I don't want to control what people want to do with their lives and I don't believe it is any worse than alcohol. On the other hand, with it being illegal, we the taxpayers are paying for filling up our jails with potheads.
poison pen

Tokyo, Japan

#128390 Feb 27, 2014
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you negotiate with your employer and push for "paid breaks"?
Why don't you give that a try and get back to us.

Location hidden

#128391 Feb 27, 2014
This is the kind of garbage that these Preachers are telling People and making them believe it.
Trust me, if America can withstand False Prophets like him, she can withstand just about anything!
These Idiots talk like "turning Gay" is like switching on a light bulb on and off. How dumb is that? Oh, I forgot, they don't believe in Science of any kind, not even Medical Science...until they get sick, of course...and then, they can't get to a Medical Facility quick enough for some of those Medical Science treatments. What a bunch of hypocrites!
----------
"Texas Pastor Jeffress:‘Godless, Immoral Infidels Who Hate God’ Are Turning America All Gay." (VIDEO).

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/27/texas-p...
poison pen

Tokyo, Japan

#128392 Feb 27, 2014
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Thus said Topix's resident 24/7 chattering sphincter.
Welcome back jailbird!

Location hidden

#128393 Feb 27, 2014
O'Reilly is such a phony. He's a Registered Democrat, you know...but he plays a TEApublican on TV for the Big Bucks! LMAO! What a money-loving Prankster, he is!:)
----------
"Bill O’Reilly: A woman Can’t Be Leader Of The Free World Because Of A ‘Gender Deficiency’." (VIDEO).

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/27/bill-or...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#128394 Feb 27, 2014
SexySassySenior wrote:
This is the kind of garbage that these Preachers are telling People and making them believe it.
Trust me, if America can withstand False Prophets like him, she can withstand just about anything!
These Idiots talk like "turning Gay" is like switching on a light bulb on and off. How dumb is that? Oh, I forgot, they don't believe in Science of any kind, not even Medical Science...until they get sick, of course...and then, they can't get to a Medical Facility quick enough for some of those Medical Science treatments. What a bunch of hypocrites!
----------
"Texas Pastor Jeffress:‘Godless, Immoral Infidels Who Hate God’ Are Turning America All Gay." (VIDEO).
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/27/texas-p...
That is like the KY preacher who died from snake handling. My better half (R) says he is so sick of hearing it, and so am I. Seems to me it would be an eye opening experience to the parishioners..........
Loud n Proud

Morristown, TN

#128395 Feb 27, 2014
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Ron Paul was a cute, silly old man, but I agree with him on this one. I think pot should be legal because I don't want to control what people want to do with their lives and I don't believe it is any worse than alcohol. On the other hand, with it being illegal, we the taxpayers are paying for filling up our jails with potheads.
wow!!! I'm pleasantly surprised by your opinion on that. I'm with you. I REALLY don't think it is any more dangerous, harmful, "gateway" than alcohol. As a matter of fact, I think alcohol is the gateway drug, if you will, not marijuana. I guess I'm biased about it tho, I've witnessed first hand my great aunt dying of terminal lung/liver cancer get immediate relief from excruciating pain for about the last 2-3 days of her life. She was terminal, bed bound, bald, malnourished, the usual cancer symptoms but could enjoy her last minutes on earth surrounded by family because of cannabis. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't smoke, yes I've tried it 20 years ago, not for me, but I don't drink either. That's my choice and I think it should be ones PERSONAL choice as well.

Location hidden

#128396 Feb 27, 2014
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
That is like the KY preacher who died from snake handling. My better half (R) says he is so sick of hearing it, and so am I. Seems to me it would be an eye opening experience to the parishioners..........
One would think their Parishioners would wake up, wouldn't you? But, some People will make themselves believe anything, no matter how ridiculous or unreasonable it is. I never could understand it and still don't.

Location hidden

#128397 Feb 27, 2014
Holy Mackerel! They're really delusional and they're not going to stop until they completely destroy the Republican Party. They should have named themselves, "The Nut Party".
----------
"On Anniversary, Tea Party Vows To Move U.S. Congress To Right." (VIDEO).

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/anniversary-tea-party-v...

Location hidden

#128399 Feb 27, 2014
Well, this certainly is a quiet bunch tonight.

BC, where are you? How about telling us a joke?:)
Pete

Bristol, TN

#128400 Feb 27, 2014
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> When a person opens their business to the public, they serve people of all colors, religions, political persuasions, nationalities and sizes. They serve both sexes, those who attend church with them, and athiests. They serve people who have never got as much as a parking ticket and former felons. They serve old, young, beautiful and...... not so beautiful. Those who shower daily and those who need a good soaking. They serve straights, gays, and bisexuals, and a good businessman or woman, serves them all with a smile, a deep appreciation for their trade, and a sincere wish that it might continue. ANYONE who is unwilling to do all of the above, will not remain in business long.
So true OT. I don't care if a customer is purple or orange, has romantic interludes with anteaters, has an appendage growing out of their forehead, wears their underwear on their head, worships albino goats, etc. If they are willing to give me a chance to earn their business, they will be treated with respect and like a V.I.P.

Likewise with employees. I don't care what color they are, what gender they are, what religion they believe in, or who or what they choose to have romantic forays with. If they have a good work ethic, exhibit loyalty, behave in a manner that projects a good image of my company and perform their job exceptionally, they are good by me.

I may not agree with a customer's or employee's personal choices, but from a professional standpoint, things get a lot less personal. If technology gets to the point where others can read my mind, there will be some controversies that will have to be resolved. Until then, my own personal thoughts stay within myself. I honestly don't see how any business organization can operate any differently and be successful these days. Just my two cents.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#128401 Feb 27, 2014
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Tired. If I am in a room with four walls and there is a rattlesnake in that same room, the only exhibitions of religion I can partake in are of me saying "Oh God" as I am running for my life out of the nearest exit. I hate snakes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckskin and white, fantastic eyes, mottled red... 9 hr Hello 1
Debbie Moss; A New Cash Cow 22 hr Woody woodpecker 1
Rebecca T Wed Home recker 3
Best divorce lawyer (Mar '13) Nov 24 Just wrong 5
Mt. Juliet Music Selection (Sep '12) Nov 24 Sweepyface 11
Majesta Jackson Pierce (Oct '09) Nov 23 kentucky 3
Review: Pickett Rucker UMC Nov 22 melba jobe 1
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon People Search