Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Comments (Page 5,365)

Showing posts 107,281 - 107,300 of140,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>so true,im sick of the ppl on here that always gotta bring up race.get over it!
This is all I'm going to say, because as you know I don't have a fan club here. There are some here posting daily with their gripes, which is fine, it's just like a broken record. I just ignore most of it. Usually same 2-3 people just wanting to bitch and moan, you know the ones!
What does a puke face phony like me know tho right? Lol sticks and stones........haha

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Wow, watch the defense mechanisms in full throttle when a conservative is accused of being a racist...or a homosexual. Would any of you get quite as defensive if you were accused of being a unicorn? Hmmmm...

Any of you ever read "The Tell Tale Heart" by Poe?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

TN Voter wrote:
The racism card is getting old.. I'm so sick of liberals screaming that conservatives and republicans are racist, because it was not the republicans who kept anyone on the democrat plantation and as a matter of fact it was democrats who wanted segregation and it was democrats who were against civil rights! Also today I see that the blacks have special things like
1) jet magazine
2) ebony magazine
3) Miss black USA
4) Cingressional Black caucus
5) BET television
6) NAACP
7) United Negro College Fund
8) Black entertainment awards
9) Black Panthers
Ummmm the lust goes on and on not to mention that they have that radical racist POS whose son is in prison Jessie Jackson and our old fake reverend al Sharpton and every one if these groups are strong supporters of the Democratic Party... Now here's some more info..... That Trevino Martin case.... Well they (the blacks) called Zimmerman a white Hispanic.. Now talk about racist bastards.... It's sure as hell is not republicans... We never had a senator who was grand wizard of the KKK but guess which party did??? The democrats... Sen Byrd of WVA was a klansman .... Now let's continue to talk about being racist... 98% of blacks voted for Obama purely based on race!! I'm suck of the double standards... What do you think the negroes would do if whites had their own magazines, awards and congressional white caucuses???? Yep... The blacks would once again set fire to their neighborhoods....
An excellent post!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Wow, watch the defense mechanisms in full throttle when a conservative is accused of being a racist...or a homosexual. Would any of you get quite as defensive if you were accused of being a unicorn? Hmmmm...
It is rather inspiring, isn't it? Sorry, I forgot you can't comprehend virtue!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, why are Fox Fake News...and you, so threatened by her? Maddow's views are highly respected, while FFN is considered Cartoon-quality theatrics and comedy.
Funny I never hear a word about her on Fox or any other network. I bet she complains constantly about Fox though. Just like you, so scared of the #1 cable news channel.
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Loud n proud wrote:
WOW!!! Thanks for all the support!!! I'm very determined this time!! I have quit twice with pregnancies, however I smoked occasionally with second baby, the angel that was still born. Talk about a truck load of guilt!! I owe it to her and these girls as well as myself!! I can, I will quit!!
Besides, I'm respectful enough to smoke outside on patio, but it's to dang cold anyway!! Here is my one problem: I have friends that puff and a mother in law that puffs constantly, I threw away all ashtray and such, but yet folks still assume its ok to walk in my home and smoke!! Suggestions anyone?? Maybe No Smoking signs? My daughter hung signs up for me once and got mad when I asked her who this NoSmo King was?!?! She was furious at my sarcasm lol!!
Just inform them of your intention to quit and that you would prefer that they not smoke in your home. If you do not feel comfortable telling your MIL have your husband make the request and stick to it. You might take your curtains to the dry cleaners as well, the smell is probably in them.
cry me a river

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Pink unicorns of course....
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

So if I called you a homosexual racist you would just smile and nod? I think not.
Anyone who has had 8th grade literature has read Poe by the way. You are not special to have read it.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Post #119121 is the Post I was referring to in the above post. It took the Topix Moderator 14 minutes to put up Post #119121...there's no excuse for that level of Moderator Incompetence and/or Laziness! That Moderator should be FIRED!
As I have told you repeatedly, Linda, extremely long posts are often automatically flagged by the system for moderator review. This ks normal on most message boards. The hours that you are on are not exactly peak working hours and there are probably not too many mods at 2 AM. Patience is a virtue and if you wait before crying, you will usualy see the post right where it belongs in the order of things.
BCLinton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Loud n proud wrote:
Ok folks I'm on day 3 without cigs!! I'm a little shaky but nothing I can't handle. I only smoked about a pack every 2-3 days. However, I bought my last pack about 6 days ago and realized tobacco prices had went up again!! I used to smoke Marlboro lights, they went to almost 6$ a pack so I swapped to L&M lights, which were 3.75$ now they are over 4$. It's definitely a health issue as well but this nasty, stinky, habit is not going to get any more of my money. Philip Morris take that!!! Lol just don't ask me to give up my coffee, my only other guilty pleasure!! How ironic I'm the only smoker in my family!! Father in law quit cold turkey after a heart attack, mom in law always gonna smoke, other than her, that's it!! My hubby doesn't smoke and is thrilled with my choice! He's good encouragement too!! Keep y'all's fingers crossed for me!!
I feel your pain.
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Just inform them of your intention to quit and that you would prefer that they not smoke in your home. If you do not feel comfortable telling your MIL have your husband make the request and stick to it. You might take your curtains to the dry cleaners as well, the smell is probably in them.
Thank you. Already had curtains cleaned and I washed what I could here. Thought that would be a good incentive as well. Good advice and I appreciate your input.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
I'll stop boring you Guys with all these Links, but I just wanted you to see and listen to him. I wondered if you liked him as much as I do.
I don't normally get "gushy" over any Entertainer, even the Ones I really like. But, this Guy is unique and different, and I think he's just great.
I think I've made that very clear, haven't I? Lol! Ok, I'll hush!:)
I wont see them simply because you posted the links.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

folks can call me racist,idgaf,what bothers me is the hypocrites!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Loud n proud wrote:
Ok folks I'm on day 3 without cigs!! I'm a little shaky but nothing I can't handle. I only smoked about a pack every 2-3 days. However, I bought my last pack about 6 days ago and realized tobacco prices had went up again!! I used to smoke Marlboro lights, they went to almost 6$ a pack so I swapped to L&M lights, which were 3.75$ now they are over 4$. It's definitely a health issue as well but this nasty, stinky, habit is not going to get any more of my money. Philip Morris take that!!! Lol just don't ask me to give up my coffee, my only other guilty pleasure!! How ironic I'm the only smoker in my family!! Father in law quit cold turkey after a heart attack, mom in law always gonna smoke, other than her, that's it!! My hubby doesn't smoke and is thrilled with my choice! He's good encouragement too!! Keep y'all's fingers crossed for me!!
I wish you luck in finding the strength to stop. Your smoking mirrored mine. 2 packs a week. The only reason I do not stop is because of the canker sores that plague me about a week after stopping. I have told the doctors for years that if they can keep the canker sores away, I can leave the tobacco alone. I did stop for 21 months but got tired of rinsing with listerine before every meal to numb the sores so I could eat.
BCLinton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if black voters are capable of being racist?
Most do consider themselves liberal, I believe.
Polls indicated 93%- 97% voted for Barry.
Considering Mitt wrote 47% of the vote off early he didn't do too bad. Probably as Well as pub X will do in 2015
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>The loon's lap dog, Original Cobarde, is not screaming racist when the loon calls ALL Tea Party members, NO MATTER THEIR COLOR, YARD APES. Can you say HYPOCRITE?
The term "Yard Apes" is really a derogatory term toward blacks. She said, conveniently, that she meant all Tea Party members regardless of color. Wouldn't that equate to using the "N" word. No matter whom a person says it is directed towards, it is still the same thing.

It looks like my liberal racist count is going up about like the deficit, isn't it?
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Loud n proud wrote:
Let me tell you that you can do this. I have done it cold turkey and that is the way to go. It is all about making up your mind and just never pick up another cigarette. Just think about the kids and the money you save. Those things are very expensive. I'm not going to tell you all the crap that some repeat. I really liked smoking. I would still like it, but I know I can't do it. Just hang in there a day at a time and you'll make it. DO NOT PICK UP EVEN ONE. That's why people can't quit.
here now

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary"...we read Poe and memorized much of it in the eighth grade also, hn.
Well, if we are to speak on literature I would say that when I read Sassy I feel as if I am at the 8th circle of Dante's Inferno.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if black voters are capable of being racist?
Most do consider themselves liberal, I believe.
Polls indicated 93%- 97% voted for Barry.
Of course, some Blacks are Racist. They are Racist against any other Race other than the Black Race.
People are People, regardless of the color of their skin and there are misguided People of every Color, Ethnicity, and Nationality. That's what Racists and Bigots just can't understand...PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE...and the ONLY things that makes them different as Human Beings, has NOTHING to do with the color of their skin!
If everybody could learn that, there'd be no such thing as a "Racist"!
But, the sad truth is that most of you won't even understand what I mean by that last statement!
BCAlien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you luck in finding the strength to stop. Your smoking mirrored mine. 2 packs a week. The only reason I do not stop is because of the canker sores that plague me about a week after stopping. I have told the doctors for years that if they can keep the canker sores away, I can leave the tobacco alone. I did stop for 21 months but got tired of rinsing with listerine before every meal to numb the sores so I could eat.
Never heard this one before. Have you tried using Nicorette or vaping after you quit to see if the sores still develop?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,281 - 107,300 of140,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 min WTF 8,931
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club 30 min ItsaSecret 1
Moss announces campaign for Wilson court clerk 15 hr Blue devils 12
UFO's spotted 22 hr Lebanon resident 14
Cracker Barrel Co. SAD DAY Mon dr_loose 7
tk eads Mon lol 3
who drives the... Mon curious 1
•••
•••