|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEAbaggers have declared War on the American People, including Women and Children!
You will pay a price for that, for your sake, hopefully at the Voting Stations. But, rest assured , you WILL pay a price...and there's a lot more of us than there are of you!
If you think we'll just lay down and take it, you're going to be in for the shock of your Lives!
We've let you have your way, like one would a spoiled, selfish Child...hoping that you would grow out of it and straighten up. It doesn't appear that you're going to do that. So now, it's time that we discipline you and show you who's the real Grown-ups and whose in charge....and THAT is the MAJORITY of the American People!
Our patience with you has run out...COMPLETELY run out!!!
Go smoke a cigarette and pipe down. Nobody listens to your stupid warnings. Your crazy, learn to live with it, you cauased it
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEAbaggers have declared War on the American People, including Women and Children!
You will pay a price for that, for your sake, hopefully at the Voting Stations. But, rest assured , you WILL pay a price...and there's a lot more of us than there are of you!
If you think we'll just lay down and take it, you're going to be in for the shock of your Lives!
We've let you have your way, like one would a spoiled, selfish Child...hoping that you would grow out of it and straighten up. It doesn't appear that you're going to do that. So now, it's time that we discipline you and show you who's the real Grown-ups and whose in charge....and THAT is the MAJORITY of the American People!
YOU
An old white haired, 66 year old,non-voter,living on government SS ,talkng big from behind her computer hiding inside her crackerbox ,would not get out your door, talkng head TROLL.You surely know you have diahrea of your brain, don't you?You must be hitting the sauce again.It's Sunday.It looks like you are losing your mind.DON'T even give it a thought.You have too many enemies.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Obama makes GQ's list of "Least Influential" people.

17. President Obama
He can blame Republicans in Congress all he likes and get away with it because congressional Republicans are the worst. But the fact remains that I have spent the majority of this man's presidency watching bad things happen, then hearing a thoughtful speech about how we gotta make sure the bad things never happen again, and then watching as nothing gets done. Next time there's an election, I want Nate Silver to analyze the data and tell me who to vote for so that I don't end up casting my ballot for a very eloquent hat stand.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/2...

You know you're in trouble when the people who supported you refer to you as " a very eloquent hat stand".

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

You TEAbaggers know that the end of your "Reign of Terror" is drawing near, and your Posts show it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Libertarian/TEApublicans, all the same, since the invasion of the TEA Party Crazies!
I predict that the Libertarian and the Republicans will kick the TEA Party Members out, in a futile effort to save what's left of both Political Parties, probably after next year's election, if not sooner!
----------
"Chairman Claims Nevada Libertarian Party 'Infested With Idiots'."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/24/chairma...
Dreamin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Libertarian/TEApublicans, all the same, since the invasion of the TEA Party Crazies!
I predict that the Libertarian and the Republicans will kick the TEA Party Members out, in a futile effort to save what's left of both Political Parties, probably after next year's election, if not sooner!
----------
"Chairman Claims Nevada Libertarian Party 'Infested With Idiots'."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/24/chairma...
When you start a sentence out with I predict the rest of the sentence is crap
Barry Obama is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You libturds have declared war on the truth. You will pay a price for that. The next election will be a declaration of war on White House lies. We're not going to let the lies continue.
The libturd Chicago style politicians are done. The American will speak loudly and clearly.
Barry Obama is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEAbaggers know that the end of your "Reign of Terror" is drawing near, and your Posts show it!
The daily lies coming from a clueless community organizer will be the downfall of the libturd party.
Barry Obama is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

The libturd propaganda machine on this forum is foaming at the mouth.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Hush ole hag
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
We wish your "reign of terror post" would draw near, an your post would stop! ASAP NutCase
Really

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Community Organizer Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Google Obama Lies
ROFLMFAO
Google "the world is flat" fool.
Really

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to google the word Carp and then go look in the mirror. SOme are even sterilized so they cant reproduce. We need to treat liberals as the carp they are.
We don't need to sterilize you conservatives since you are dying out all by yourself.
Really

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
When did SOCIAL SECURITY start to be one's living??? Most don't quit work.They continue on to try to have something for later in older years of not being able to work.IF you don't have money,you will not get the best care but instead just what your money will afford.And nursing care will take your home.
Crazy much ??
Dreamin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>We don't need to sterilize you conservatives since you are dying out all by yourself.
Better hope dont, then whose goin to pay for those government freebies

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
When you start a sentence out with I predict the rest of the sentence is crap
Ok, let me fix that so you can understand what I believe.
----------
"The Libertarians and the Republicans will kick the TEA Party Members out, in a futile effort to save what's left of both Political Parties, probably after next year's election, if not sooner!"
----------
Get it, TEAbagger??? You're well on your way to be a terrible moment in this Nation's history, and that's all!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Barry Obama is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
You libturds have declared war on the truth. You will pay a price for that. The next election will be a declaration of war on White House lies. We're not going to let the lies continue.
The libturd Chicago style politicians are done. The American will speak loudly and clearly.
Yeah, you keep living in that Fantasy Land! It'll just make it that much sweeter when Reality smacks you right in the face, if somebody else doesn't do it first!

This Nation is DONE with you and your fellow TEAbaggers' Ideology! Completely and Irrevocable DONE!!!
You've had your 15-minutes of Fame and we've ALL suffered because of it! NO MORE!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Better hope dont, then whose goin to pay for those government freebies
YOU WILL, GREEDY, just like the rest of us...or you'll go to prison! The choice is yours...and I really don't think anybody cares which one you choose! Either be an American, or get out of our sight, and out of the way of the REAL Americans!
Barry Obama is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me fix that so you can understand what I believe.
----------
"The Libertarians and the Republicans will kick the TEA Party Members out, in a futile effort to save what's left of both Political Parties, probably after next year's election, if not sooner!"
----------
Get it, TEAbagger??? You're well on your way to be a terrible moment in this Nation's history, and that's all!
Who is the best liar...SSS or the community organizer?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> We wish your "reign of terror post" would draw near, an your post would stop! ASAP NutCase
Well, what you WANT and what you GET are two different things...and we're about to prove that to you!
And just so you know, NOBODY gives a flying leap what you want! We're just fed up up to the gills with your CRAP and we're going to prove to you just how fed up we are with YOU, your Ideology, your Selfish, Entitled Attitude, and everything else about you and your Like-Minded TEAbaggers!

Believe me when I tell you...YOU ARE HISTORY!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Zeke 8,959
Christina Thomas (May '10) 15 hr pruitt 63
PFg 15 hr Lil Jim straight uupp 5
Amendment 2 ( 2014 ) Sat Already 6
Burton Sat canadiancowgirl 1
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club Sat Fat Dog 5
??? leslie plumlee saddler????? (Aug '11) Jul 25 Smh 4
•••
•••