laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107009 Nov 7, 2013
Georgina Pantyliner wrote:
<quoted text>Come see.
It's a proven scientific fact that Waynesboro is a good place to take a dump, so maybe I'll just take you up on that, girly-man.
123pictures

Sevran, France

#107010 Nov 7, 2013
touched in the head wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're a driver.(I used to be once).
Yeah, it really is pretty quiet here, and people get along generally well. The Klan has tried to march but in the last few years a bunch of blacks and whites have their own march and manage to get the only parade permit.(wink) The Klan ends up at lesser areas, and as a whole they look just like the unbathed liberals.
To use liberal "logic", olivia suffers from the closet disease. She talks so much crap that she must actually ooze it from every pore. Same for the rest of them on this thread.
One of my doctors is a black lady, and not too shabby, truth be told. I suspect she's more of a Conservative bent,(off the Plantation), so now that I've posted the info, the imbeciles will now grow rabid. They Celebrate Diversity by attacking independent thinkers, as you well know, and blacks get it extra.
Have you ever driven through the Square? I think we have the best looking Courthouse anywhere. It's very photogenic.
Be careful.
Independent thinker ?? Wow....for real ?? I guess all you mongols believe that. The only truck you would be allowed to drive would be the road kill pick up.....then you could eat in style !!!
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107011 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a proven scientific fact that Waynesboro is a good place to take a dump, so maybe I'll just take you up on that, girly-man.
That's why your house smells like shit all the time ? Porta-pottie ??

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#107012 Nov 7, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like for me to re-post when you you posted as "NoName" and asserted you were not SSS, just sounded like SSS. Or would you simply like to refrain from the name calling for awhile?
Hey Pete! A good idea...but she'll never go for it. Being caught in all these pseudonyms means nothing, especially Oblovia!
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107013 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just take you up on that, girly-man.
You will only do it once....boy.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107014 Nov 7, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>Independent thinker ?? Wow....for real ?? I guess all you mongols believe that. The only truck you would be allowed to drive would be the road kill pick up.....then you could eat in style !!!
Wow, "olivia", nobody will ever know it's you.

Your secret is safe with me.
George

United States

#107015 Nov 7, 2013
Another lie form the liar in chief.
"If you like your healthcare and want to keep it, you can keep it. Period."
BHO

I think obama is delusional… Does he really believe what he says?
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107016 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid much ?? Stupid....
Dadgummit

Jamestown, TN

#107017 Nov 7, 2013
good point
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#107018 Nov 7, 2013
My last post did not appear...Ithink know why...
123pictures

France

#107019 Nov 7, 2013
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107020 Nov 7, 2013
No such thing as global warming ?? Strongest hurricane ever recorded at landfall. http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Thou...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107021 Nov 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text> Porta-pottie ??
No, it's called Waynesboro.

So where's your humble cesspool at? You people ever hear of toilet paper, or will I have to use one of your dresses?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107022 Nov 7, 2013
big talker Georgina wrote:
<quoted text>You will only do it once....boy.
Those banty panties are really tight tonight, Georgie.

I'm laughing at you.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#107023 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pete! A good idea...but she'll never go for it. Being caught in all these pseudonyms means nothing, especially Oblovia!
Nice suck up, but no question as to why you are so insecure - it's because you are an idiot. This thread has gone to lower than pond scum - what happened...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#107024 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're a driver.(I used to be once).
Yeah, it really is pretty quiet here, and people get along generally well. The Klan has tried to march but in the last few years a bunch of blacks and whites have their own march and manage to get the only parade permit.(wink) The Klan ends up at lesser areas, and as a whole they look just like the unbathed liberals.
To use liberal "logic", olivia suffers from the closet disease. She talks so much crap that she must actually ooze it from every pore. Same for the rest of them on this thread.
One of my doctors is a black lady, and not too shabby, truth be told. I suspect she's more of a Conservative bent,(off the Plantation), so now that I've posted the info, the imbeciles will now grow rabid. They Celebrate Diversity by attacking independent thinkers, as you well know, and blacks get it extra.
Have you ever driven through the Square? I think we have the best looking Courthouse anywhere. It's very photogenic.
Be careful.
Yeah I am a driver, no matter what you may hear from Linda. I try to avoid the downtown areas when I can. I pretty much only come here to FL when I visit your fair city.

I have a black female Dr. too at the VA, but the libs will tell you I had no choice since it is the VA, except for Linda who swears I am not a vet. I have dated many races. I have no problem with them. One thing I have always said about black women is that I only have a problem when they ACT like the stereotypical black woman. olivia reminds me of one of them. Always right and cannot discuss without attacking.

I am very laid back most of the time. It's just that some on here bring out the worst in me. I am a firm believer in the Golden Rule and as such I believe that others are utilizing it when corresponding with me. IOW, if someone cannot discuss something with me, without resorting to fabricated accusations and insults(name calling included), that is what they will get from me. With one exception. I refuse to use vulgarity in my posts here. I have come close in the past but it has been a while. I turned over a new leaf and have kept my nose clean in that regard.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#107025 Nov 7, 2013
olivia wrote:
My last post did not appear...Ithink know why...
2 universtity...dgrees...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#107026 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll appropriately give "Otrivia" credit for things she has accomplished in life. It's important that fact finding in this regard is free of any and all bias. I believe she's an ardent follower of "Tony Robins," attending over 437 conferences in the last thirty five years. I don't believe the "personal power" thing worked out well so she sold all the tapes, dvd's, lesson plans and some of Tony's old empty toothe-paste tubes to Georgie gurl! This is why Georgie is trying go from bed-wetter to tough guy in seven easy steps himself. I don't know exactly what was spent, but I think he's badly overspent!
George

Waynesboro, TN

#107027 Nov 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="laughing man in w.boro"]<quoted text>
No, it's called Waynesboro.
So where's your humble cesspool at? You people ever hear of toilet paper, or will I have to use one of your dresses?[/QUOTE]You live in w.boro ? I thought I smelled something dead.
choo choo rabinowicz

Kingston, TN

#107028 Nov 7, 2013
I heard Brad Parish gonna run for Governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Sloan 10 hr Hisgirl1228 4
Mitchell Rolin? (Jun '14) 10 hr Deanna Swindle 13
Strong Gas Smell 13 hr Real life 6
watertown sewer charge Fri cdp1 1
Wilson County Sheriff Dept Thu Anon 13
case of the missing Macon county men Dec 24 Haha 2
rosekay arnold Dec 23 From here 15
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NBC Sports11:09AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:11 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Panthers
NBC Sports 4:15 AM
Julio Jones in, Steven Jackson out for Falcons vs. Panthers
NFL 4:23 AM
Julio Jones to play; Steven Jackson out for Falcons
NFL 6:08 AM
Hot seat roundup: Is Falcons' Mike Smith on way out?