Ostritch Watch

Pulaski, TN

#106935 Nov 7, 2013
self anointed intellectual wrote:
<quoted text>Pulaski, TN, I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I guess I could Google it, but why would I waste my time on a question from you?
Coward.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106936 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup, stupid, or I'll crack the whip again.
Anytime you want to try it, you know my real name and my address, if you've been reading topix, so just bring your little sadistic, woman-beater Self on and try it. I'll shove that whip up some place where the sun doesn't shine...or my boot! But, not to worry, I'll go with you to the hospital...to get my boot back!:(
Spine Watch

Pulaski, TN

#106937 Nov 7, 2013
feminist worm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that you're even posting. I figured you be too exhausted from beating some Woman, since it requires more exertion than walking to the refrigerator, or popping a pill, or snorting something.
I am woman

Hear me sob....
Slogans Is Us

Pulaski, TN

#106938 Nov 7, 2013
mindless dronelivia wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think those questions are nuts, racy, then you just may me a racist....
Slogans be alls I'ze gots. Had 'em since nineteens un sebentee too.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#106939 Nov 7, 2013
NAMBLA Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the elitist fry cook...
Pulaski, TN you seem to keep bringing up "fry cook", I guess you mean someone that works in a fast food restaurant. I think you are really trying to demean anyone who has a job, even if it is in a fast food restaurant.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106940 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the one on the Plantation, stoooopid?
Apparently, you still THINK you are! It's a whole new Era, and you better get with the program of the 21st Century, before somebody teaches you a lesson you'll never forget...if you live that long!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#106941 Nov 7, 2013
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater!
Intolerant!
UN-diverse!
Violent!
Celebrate Diversity!
... unless they're different than you.
Bravo! Lol
whip it good

Pulaski, TN

#106942 Nov 7, 2013
housing project queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you want to try it, you know my real name and my address, if you've been reading topix, so just bring your little sadistic, woman-beater Self on and try it. I'll shove that whip up some place where the sun doesn't shine...or my boot! But, not to worry, I'll go with you to the hospital...to get my boot back!:(
I've been slapping you around for years, Brucie, and you keep coming back for more. But you play that fantasy out, little darlin'.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106943 Nov 7, 2013
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater!
Intolerant!
UN-diverse!
Violent!
Celebrate Diversity!
... unless they're different than you.
If you EVER tried to "beat" me, I'd be ALL of those things you listed, plus a helleva lot more that you've never experienced before, and probably never would, again...if I accomplished what I was aiming for! That's no brag...THAT IS FACT!
whip it good

Pulaski, TN

#106944 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that the Ones on here who are squawking the loudest about the Gov't. Assistance Programs to help the Poor and Needy, are the very Ones who are have figured out how to "work the System" to keep from having to get a job that they are perfectly able to do, but too lazy!
That describes the sloganeering imbecile "olivia" exactly. It's as if "she" gets paid by the slogan. And nobody believes it has "2 universtity dgrees".

You wouldn't lose any money betting it was a cow who lives and breathes Jerry Springer and Little Debbie's.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106945 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds really creepy! Does your un-original bemused help you with this?
It's painful as He*l, too! Want me to show you???
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Elizabethton, TN

#106946 Nov 7, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
you are too funny...You call me a racist? based on what? Let me give you a quiz and see who is the racist, OK?
1. Would you be upset if your daughter dated a person of color or african american?
2. Would you hire the white guy instead of the balck guy if qualifications were the same?
3. Would you vote for the white guy or the black guy if the black guy was more educated and had a better plan for solving problems.
4. Would you be offended if your daughter chose to marry a black guy?
5.. Have you ever used the N word?
6. Do your children use the N word.
7. Do think muslims should not be considered for public office?
8. would you vote for Bobby Jindel in a republican primary? And if so why?
9. Do you think blacks should have the vote?
10. Do think that slavery was wrong?
Let me give you a quiz and see who is the racist, OK?
1. Would you be upset if your daughter dated a white person or a Mexican?
2. Would you hire the black guy instead of the white guy if qualifications were the same?
3. Would you vote for the black guy or the white guy if the white guy was more educated and had a better plan for solving problems.
4. Would you be offended if your daughter chose to marry a white guy?
5.Have you ever used the words, cracka, honky, or white trailer trash?
6. Do your children say "white cracka"?.
7. Do think Tea Party members should not be considered for public office?
8. Would you vote for Kwame Kilpatrick if he was running for mayor of your city, and if so why?
9. Do you think felons should have the vote?
10. Do you think Mexicans are displacing African Americans in the workplace?
here now

Johnson City, TN

#106947 Nov 7, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
you are too funny...You call me a racist? based on what? Let me give you a quiz and see who is the racist, OK?
1. Would you be upset if your daughter dated a person of color or african american?
2. Would you hire the white guy instead of the balck guy if qualifications were the same?
3. Would you vote for the white guy or the black guy if the black guy was more educated and had a better plan for solving problems.
4. Would you be offended if your daughter chose to marry a black guy?
5.. Have you ever used the N word?
6. Do your children use the N word.
7. Do think muslims should not be considered for public office?
8. would you vote for Bobby Jindel in a republican primary? And if so why?
9. Do you think blacks should have the vote?
10. Do think that slavery was wrong?
And your opinion of what the answers should be will decide this. How grade school can you be? I could care less if my girls dated another race. They will date or marry who completes them, not me. What if I had two AA fellows applying for the job? Would you consider me racist if I chose the first and not the second? I would vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat before John McCain. I have in fact used the n word. I was standing with three AA women when I did it. I used it in reference to a white girl who was nasty. My children did not hear the word at home, if they use it now it is on them, not me. Who are my other choices besides Bobby Jindal (note you misspelt his name) Blacks have the vote. And of course slavery is wrong. I use present tense as it goes on still today.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106948 Nov 7, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Biting the hand that feeds you, GimmeGimmeGimme? And it's interesting that you and "olivia" the socialist thief shows up at the same time.
Liberals beat on little drums and attack those who actually work and produce and create.
Only an imbecile would invest in a liberal Failure.
And TEApublicans work up a sweat just from running their mouths on Topix. It's the most work they ever do! They don't want to mess up that Gov't. Crazy Check they get, while they complain about everybody else getting a check that they really deserve!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106949 Nov 7, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pulaski, TN you seem to keep bringing up "fry cook", I guess you mean someone that works in a fast food restaurant. I think you are really trying to demean anyone who has a job, even if it is in a fast food restaurant.
I'll only tell you this just once, so read it as many hundred times as you need:

The world has a place for fry cooks.

The world does not have a place for elitist zit-crippled Spelling Nazi fry cooks who finds it feels "superior" on Topix, one of the lowest common denominator web sites ever.

The Original Imbecile is a lowly fry cook who thinks its grease don't stink, and I do it a public service by slapping it around.

She loves it, just like you do.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106950 Nov 7, 2013
banty panties wrote:
<quoted text>
If you EVER tried to "beat" me, I'd be ALL of those things you listed, plus a helleva lot more that you've never experienced before, and probably never would, again...if I accomplished what I was aiming for! That's no brag...THAT IS FACT!
Have another drink, shitferbrains.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#106951 Nov 7, 2013
Slogans Is Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Slogans be alls I'ze gots. Had 'em since nineteens un sebentee too.
Holy white pointed hoods and burning crosses, does anyone interpret pulaski speak?? I am at a loss.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106952 Nov 7, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like your insane family members, you can keep them!/:-)
You've got my Family Members confuses with your own. But, I'm not surprised! YOU Teabaggers have been confused about EVERYTHING since the day you were born! "Confusion" is what you do best. Actually, it's the ONLY thing you do, aside from bitch and gripe!

The TEA Party...the Party of Whiners and Criers, Moaners and Groaners, Bitchers and Gripers...and the Misfits of Society!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106953 Nov 7, 2013
whip it good wrote:
<quoted text>
That describes the sloganeering imbecile "olivia" exactly. It's as if "she" gets paid by the slogan. And nobody believes it has "2 universtity dgrees".
You wouldn't lose any money betting it was a cow who lives and breathes Jerry Springer and Little Debbie's.
SHE'S YOUR SISTER...or your Mother???

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#106954 Nov 7, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you EVER tried to "beat" me, I'd be ALL of those things you listed, plus a helleva lot more that you've never experienced before, and probably never would, again...if I accomplished what I was aiming for! That's no brag...THAT IS FACT!
No one would ever want to beat you, but if anyone ever politely encouraged you to see the virtue of talking less the applause would be deafening. It might even be likened to the "Damnatio ad bestias," where the roars were so loud it frightened the lions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lebanon Secret Orgy Club (Jul '14) 59 min Monica 9
Trey Parker. Anybody know him???? 5 hr Apt 1
Review: Ivy's Hope Mon Rob 1
Book of missing men Trousdale Macon (Apr '09) Mon her 3827 194
Tammy Shoulders Mon You have a tiny dick 4
I'm looking for a place to rent Sun Anywhere Else 2
Chadwick Hayes Family Law Attorney (Jan '12) Sun In all honesty 9

Winter Storm Warning for Wilson County was issued at March 03 at 3:14PM CST

Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:11 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:11PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude
NBC Sports 8:50 AM
Report: Falcons sign LB Nate Stupar to one-year deal
Bleacher Report11:44 AM
Falcons Release Photos of New Stadium Progress