Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, once again, bestow upon the populace...PROOF.
For the record, 40% the Democrat Representatives voted for the Iraq war and 58% of Democrat Senators did too.
That's another lie. Nobody in Congress voted for the Iraq War. Congress gave Bush/Cheney Carte Blanche permission to do whatever was necessary to defend the Nation from another Terrorist Attack, which they now say was a mistake to give them no specific permission. They now know that they should have asked for and voted on Specific Authorizations to go to War with whatever Named County, rather just blanket permission to do whatever they pleased, but it's alittle too late, now! It was the first time in history that had been done in this Country, by our Congress, and if we're smart, it'll be the last time, too!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply incorrect and massively far-fetched. Show us your proof of such an eccentric statement.
I'm not showing you and the Bayless Dipstick squat! Look it up, it's not hard to find!
If you were any kind of REAL Patriots, you would have been paying attention when it was happening and you would already know!

People like you two that didn't give a Flying crap what was going on in this Country nor who was going to war to fight for your sorry azzes until the economy crashed and affected your precious money...and then, all of a sudden you started paying attention...literally make me sick to my stomach!
And now, you think you're an Expert on everything concerning this Nation, when you didn't even know what Nation you were living in until the Recession hit! You're disgusting in every way!
I'd be all for reinstating the Draft, if it would call up People like you Two, FIRST! Then, you'd pay attention and really learn something about the Country you're living in and the blood that Others spilled fighting and dying for YOU that you're not the least bit grateful for...and probably think they owed it to you! You're the most sickening Excuses for Humans that I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Saddam Hussein was such a caring leader.
You ought to know how that is, he was alittle more Caring than you are...and a whole He*l of a lot smarter!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another lie. Nobody in Congress voted for the Iraq War. Congress gave Bush/Cheney Carte Blanche permission to do whatever was necessary to defend the Nation from another Terrorist Attack, which they now say was a mistake to give them no specific permission. They now know that they should have asked for and voted on Specific Authorizations to go to War with whatever Named County, rather just blanket permission to do whatever they pleased, but it's alittle too late, now! It was the first time in history that had been done in this Country, by our Congress, and if we're smart, it'll be the last time, too!
Once again, you show your ignorance.

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not showing you and the Bayless Dipstick squat! Look it up, it's not hard to find!
If you were any kind of REAL Patriots, you would have been paying attention when it was happening and you would already know!
People like you two that didn't give a Flying crap what was going on in this Country nor who was going to war to fight for your sorry azzes until the economy crashed and affected your precious money...and then, all of a sudden you started paying attention...literally make me sick to my stomach!
And now, you think you're an Expert on everything concerning this Nation, when you didn't even know what Nation you were living in until the Recession hit! You're disgusting in every way!
I'd be all for reinstating the Draft, if it would call up People like you Two, FIRST! Then, you'd pay attention and really learn something about the Country you're living in and the blood that Others spilled fighting and dying for YOU that you're not the least bit grateful for...and probably think they owed it to you! You're the most sickening Excuses for Humans that I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with!
Such kind words.

Plus, you won't show us 'squat'- because it doesn't exist, except in your feeble mind.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to know how that is, he was alittle more Caring than you are...and a whole He*l of a lot smarter!
Yes, Saddam was so caring he utilized chemical weapons against his own people and set up torture rooms for those who did not share his worldview.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.
Well, Bayless, I see you are again tutoring the witless loon from Camden. You should start charging her for your history lesions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Cheney - the CIA and Britain's MI-6 provided intelligence for weapons of mass destruction...which, of course, Saddam had but were trucked to Syria.
And Valeria Plame's, who worked for the CIA, Husband made a trip to Africa where he had been an Ambassador where he found no sale of Yellow Cake nor evidence of any kind, that any Yellow Cake had left that Country for Iraq! he came back and told Everybody who had a need to know what the had found , including Bush and Cheney...and they would not pay attention to him. So, he wrote an OP-ED piece for the New York Times telling the same thing...and they still went ahead with the Plans to invade Iraq, anyway...and went after his Wife because he told the World that there was no way there could be WMD's in Iraq because the didn't have the necessary ingredients to make them! The U.N. Inspectors had been saying the very same thing...NO EVIDENCE OF WMD'S!
And Bush/Cheney actually diverted Troops on their way to Afghanistan who were going after Bin Laden, and sent them to Iraq!
Gotta have those OIL RIGHTS above everything and ALL else! They're worth BIG, BIG Money for Bush/Cheney and their Big Oil Buddies!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

'history lessons'

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that Bayless is the smarter one. Bayless is still alive. Saddam is....well let's just say he lost his head, literally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Saddam was so caring he utilized chemical weapons against his own people and set up torture rooms for those who did not share his worldview.
He used Chemical weapon on the Kurds, they were NOT his People in his way of thinking! They were a different Tribe than his!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Give your Source!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

"You ought to know how that is, he was alittle more Caring than you are...and a whole He*l of a lot smarter! "

Another one for the Guinness Book of World Records- first place in the ignorance category.
Saddam must not have been too smart, he's dead.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

In the wacky world of Camden, it's swell to kill your citizens, just so long as they are not members of your "tribe." Unbelievable.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He used Chemical weapon on the Kurds, they were NOT his People in his way of thinking! They were a different Tribe than his!
OH!!!

Killing them with chemical weapons inside his country is perfectly OK then.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Give your Source!
You won't believe my source...it's a Right-Wing propaganda outfit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

So...here is one from the government:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-107publ243/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT a Declaration of War! This is a WAR POWERS RESOLUTION! There is a Huge Difference...surely you can look that Difference up and get it right! But, I wouldn't count on it!
----------
QUESTION:
Did the congress vote to go to war with Iraq?

AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY
FORCE AGAINST IRAQ RESOLUTION OF 2002

SEC. 2. SUPPORT FOR UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC EFFORTS.
The Congress of the United States supports the efforts by
the President to—
(1) strictly enforce through the United Nations Security
Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq
and encourages him in those efforts; and
(2) obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security
Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay,
evasion and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies
with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.
SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.
(a) AUTHORIZATION.—The President is authorized to use the
Armed Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary
and appropriate in order to—
(1) defend the national security of the United States against
the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.
(b) PRESIDENTIAL DETERMINATION.—In connection with the
exercise of the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force
the President shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter
as may be feasible, but no later than 48 hours after exercising
such authority, make available to the Speaker of the House of
Representatives and the President pro tempore of the Senate his
determination that—
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic
or other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately
protect the national security of the United States against the
continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead
to enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent
with the United States and other countries continuing to take
the necessary actions against international terrorist and terrorist
organizations, including those nations, organizations, or
persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the terrorist
attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.
(c) WAR POWERS RESOLUTION REQUIREMENTS.—
(1) SPECIFIC STATUTORY AUTHORIZATION.—Consistent

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
BC Resident

New Johnsonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Bills and Statutes
CollectionMouse over help for Collection says The collection to which the document belongs. Typically the same as the publication or series. Search field operator example is collection:plaw. Public and Private Laws
SuDoc Class NumberMouse over help for SuDoc Class Number says The SuDoc class number from the U.S. Superintendent of Documents which classifies Government publications by publishing agency. Search field operator example is sudocclass:"AE 2.110:". AE 2.110:
AE 2.110/3:
AE 2.110:107-243
Law NumberMouse over help for Law Number says Number for the law. Laws are numbered sequentially per Congress. Search field operator example is lawtype:public and citation:109-12. Public Law 107-243
Date ApprovedMouse over help for Date Approved says The date the law was approved. Search field operator example is approveddate:range(2006-01-10, 2006-01-11). October 16, 2002
Full TitleMouse over help for Full Title says The full title of the law as listed in the law. The Search field operator title can be used to search the full title and all variation of the short title that are listed in the law. Search field operator example is title:"lincoln commemorative". Joint resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq.
Bill NumberMouse over help for Bill Number says Bill number for bills associated with the law. Bills are numbered per Congress number and bill type. Search field operator example is billscitation:"H.R. 854". H.J. Res. 114
Report NumberMouse over help for Report Number says Reference to a report number within the text of the law. Search field operator example is crptcitation:108-330. H. Rept. 107-721
Statutes at Large CitationsMouse over help for Statutes at Large Citations says Reference to Statutes at Large citations within the text of a law. Search field operator example is statutecitation:"80 Stat. 1112". 116 Stat. 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501 and 1502
Legislative HistoryMouse over help for Legislative History says Complete textual section of the legislative history printed at the bottom of the law. Search field operator example is mods:legislativeHistory:" Natural Resources". LEGISLATIVE HISTORY--H.J. Res. 114 (S.J. Res. 45)(S.J. Res. 46):

HOUSE REPORTS: No. 107-721 (Comm. on International Relations).
CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 148 (2002):
Oct. 8, 9, considered in House.
Oct. 10, considered and passed House and Senate.
WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 38 (2002):
Oct. 16, Presidential remarks and statement.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is when you are in a state facility, you have to have a roommate. I feel very sorry for that poor soul who shares Sassy's room.
I have no idea how much money Linda has, and obviously, it's none of my business...but anyone who thinks they have enough money to avoid a "state facility" in their old age, might just be mistaken about that.
A quick look around at some of the folks who in my younger years were considered wealthy, tells me that wealth can be like youth and beauty, gone before you know it.
I will go out on a limb and say that nobody posting on this thread is immune from the fate of a state facility, and it doesn't take many mistakes, or acts of God to get there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
In the wacky world of Camden, it's swell to kill your citizens, just so long as they are not members of your "tribe." Unbelievable.
You Idiot, that's the wacky World of the Middle East Countries! They are Tribal Countries! Why do you think the Civil War is going on in Syria right now?
Those Tribes have fought each other since the beginning of time and they will continue to do so until the end of time!
You're not even an Adult and you're certainly not a VETERAN or you would know this!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lebanon News, Events & Info