Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Comments (Page 4,024)

Showing posts 80,461 - 80,480 of124,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>This story is still unfolding, I'm expecting to see it later on that new show "American Greed".
I still have not heard from "NTM" about the trucking companys, I thought he would know since he is a trucker.
He's not a Trucker. He just plays one on Topix, trust me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 3. Does that make you a 2, a 1, or a ZERO?
So what’s your suggestion? How do we distinguish between great teachers and those who fail? Are you suggesting that poor teachers should be rewarded the same as those who excel?
It’s intellectual cowardice to throw out a statement such as yours without offering an alternative.
<quoted text>
Too bad our federal government salaries aren’t based on your suggestion. Obama would owe us money.
However, your premise on jobs is faulty. Government cannot create private sector jobs – only businesses can. One school of thinking is to have Government spend money on “projects”. Unfortunately, the jobs created by these short term projects tend to also be short term.
The only way Government can create private sector jobs is to provide an environment that encourages business to take their saved up cash and invest it in an expansionary way.
One thing government CAN do is kill jobs. It does this by providing an environment that discourages business from taking their saved up cash and investing it in expansionary ways. The biggest job killer is taxation. Raising taxes not only removes cash from the business, it discourages the business from expanding. Why go through the pain of expanding if the government is just going to take more?
The next biggest job killer is over regulation. If you make it difficult to do business in general, why would you think that making it more expensive and difficult would encourage business to invest?
And that in a nutshell explains why we have an economy that is stalled on the freeway, while Wall Street is streaking past, making money hand over foot.
However, I digress. How would you suggest we base teachers pay?
When are TEA Baggers EVER going to learn that you CANNOT force anybody to do anything that they are not capable of doing or that they do not want to do!
Can you force all Babies to start walking at the exact same age?
Can you force all Babies to say their first word at the exact same age, or to begin talking at the exact same age?
NO, you cannot! So, why do you think you can force Students to learn at the same rate?
If everybody's brain was identical to everybody else's and their intelligence level and/or ability to learn was the exact same for each and every one of them, then why would I.Q. test have even been invented?
Frankly, I have to wonder about your I.Q. Level based on your ridiculous Posts, but one thing I know for sure...you are completely lacking in Common Sense and Reasoning Ability!
Otherwise, you would know that your Expectations AND DEMANDS simply are NOT possible!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

[QUOTE who="<3"]We also cannot base teacher pay on the way students perform. Maybe we should base governor & senator pay on the state of the state---base it on percentages of people on unemployment & welfare and the time it takes them to find a job. Why not? It is the same thing as asking teachers to get paid on performance.[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right! When a Teacher is teaching, she/he is teaching to the entire Class. Some Students will get it immediately and some Students either CANNOT or WILL NOT get it right away and there is NOTHING the Teacher can do about that. That is the difference in People, their Learning Ability, their Intelligence, and their Ability to process New Information.

We see proof of that right here on this Forum, in the comprehension abilities of the different Readers and Posters.
We, also, see the "Control Mentality" of the TEA Baggers in wanting to FORCE Others to do whatever the TEA Baggers want them to do, which shows a complete LACK of Intelligence and Common Sense, but proves some Mental Deficiency in their Brain Function! Yet, no amount of pointing that out to them will FORCE them to see or understand it!
So, how and why would you Tea Baggers expect Teachers to be able to work Miracles, with Students and tie their Pay to what they accomplish with their Students, when you Tea Baggers can't even Master the most Basic Fundamentals of Common Sense and Reasoning Abilities, as an Adult?
Heck, you Tea Baggers can't even SPELL correctly, even though you've had years to learn how on your own and it's not that difficult, but you still can't do it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Are you confused about my opinion of gays, OA? I've posted it about 2 dozen times. Pete is much smarter than you (a Vandy lad) and he needs no protection.
Is "Vandy" where you learned to Lie so much, albeit Poorly, but what you lack in believability, you more than make up for in quantity!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, that's industrial strength dodging. It's a simple question, are you still addicted to smoking and drinking? That's a yes or no question.
When did you stop beating your Wife...it's just a "simple question"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Wild bill wrote:
No dummies aloud
If they would abide by that Rule, there wouldn't be a single TEA Bagger on here!

Oh, we can only dream!

It's easy to tell by their Posts, alone, why the Country is in such a mess...it's because of the People THEY voted into Office!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It defies logic (and statistics) for every conservative to be an employer and none of them employees, just as it defies the aforementioned logic (and again, statistics) to assert that it is only liberals that rely on government assistance for their families' survival. Shall I also mention the much referenced "47%" of Americans that pay no federal income taxes? All liberals, the conservatives would have us believe.
Well, OA, OT is about as liberal as it gets yet you don't question whether he really is a prosperous business owner and a land and cattle baron. Can you say hypocrite?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I saw that, hilarious.
Hey, do you agree that Grover Norquist came off as the stodgiest, most uptight person completely devoid of any personality whatsoever? He made the conservative rep from Texas look like David Lee Roth in comparison.
No wonder so many people are leaving the GOP -- their members seem incapable of laughter or genuine happiness. There doesn't seem to be an honestly pleasant one in the bunch. Who wants to join that kind of "club?"
Well, OA, do you have statistics about Republicans leaving their party? You can be a mite stogy, uptight and completely devoid of personality, too. Pot, kettle. What kind of "club" do you belong to, OA? It's probably pretty exclusive with your large salary (10 times the per capita in your county).Hmm?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Vet you know that she will never even try to "wiggle out of it" she will simply ignore it like she always does when caught.
Right you are, NT. She posted that "we" (first person plural pronoun) need help and when Pete called her on it she shut up for once in her life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, OA, do you have statistics about Republicans leaving their party? You can be a mite stogy, uptight and completely devoid of personality, too. Pot, kettle. What kind of "club" do you belong to, OA? It's probably pretty exclusive with your large salary (10 times the per capita in your county).Hmm?
Well...I get it now! I don't like it, but I get it..."Pot, kettle"!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust you? with all the lies you have told and continue to tell here on a daily basis, why would anyone trust you for anything?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Similar? Not even close. You're representing conservatism well. Keep up the good work.
again dumbazz, you don't seem to grasp the concept of the opinions are like you(a-holes). That is your opinion, and again it doesn't matter cause you are a hypocrite and a moron

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are, NT. She posted that "we" (first person plural pronoun) need help and when Pete called her on it she shut up for once in her life.
I posted "WE" as in the entire American Population, other than the 1%ers who are being cared for very well by the TEApublicans!

I do NOT, nor do I want to be included with any "Elite", Privileged Group in this Nation and I never will be, Thank Goodness. I absolutely abhor ANYBODY that thinks they're better than somebody else, simply because they have more Money And/Or Stuff...but not for any reason based on their Character, Integrity, and Behavior, the REAL gauges of a Decent, Good, and Superior Human Being!

MONEY will NOT buy the really important qualities in a Person. In fact, Money usually takes them all away...or I should say, "the Love" of money takes them all away, in most People!

If you can't understand that, then I pity you, whether you deserve any pity , or not!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you are NOT a woman, you just play one on topix!! And as much as you lie, trusting you would only be done by libtards! Cause they believe anything,morons
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust you? with all the lies you have told and continue to tell here on a daily basis, why would anyone trust you for anything?
Hey, NT. She said that I had posted that I was a Mexican, a total lie. The truth isn't in her.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, NT. She said that I had posted that I was a Mexican, a total lie. The truth isn't in her.
Hey vet, sad thing is she believes them. I have to say her calling herself sexy is the biggest one of all. I think senior is the only truth she has ever told,lol
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

""So, vote them back in and see what they'll do, because this TEApublican Mess is NOT WORKING for anybody except the Super Wealthy, and they don't need the help...WE DO!"

They (super wealthy) don't need the help, WE do. Hilarious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, NT. She said that I had posted that I was a Mexican, a total lie. The truth isn't in her.
That's another LIE! Man, you just can't help yourself, can you?

What I posted was that a Mutual Friend of ours SAID that you were a Mexican!
Of course, YOU might be the "Mutual Friend"...who knows?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Hey vet, sad thing is she believes them. I have to say her calling herself sexy is the biggest one of all. I think senior is the only truth she has ever told,lol
I've seen her pictures that someone posted of her leaving the courthouse. Bow wow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>again dumbazz, you don't seem to grasp the concept of the opinions are like you(a-holes). That is your opinion, and again it doesn't matter cause you are a hypocrite and a moron
Is somebody's Anal Area on your mind constantly? Dang!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,461 - 80,480 of124,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Get Real 8,463
rodney groce 7 hr randy2 2
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Fri bob 8,504
Cindy M Rodriguez Thu looser watch 1
Anyone know anything about Leviton Warehouse in... (May '10) Apr 16 Too Much Fantasy Football 35
Amazon hiring fully underway in Middle Tennessee (May '12) Apr 15 caz0223 1,229
•••
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••