Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89658 Jul 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget old Cal Coolidge, Bayless. It's his fault.
Well, well, well, it appears that the person at IRS who headed up the program to illegally target conservatives is an Obama nominee. The White House connection? More to follow.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89659 Jul 22, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do get a Fed. gov. bail out. I am not interested paying for their problems. They dug themselves into this hole they can dig themselves out.
Uh...what???
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89660 Jul 22, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Detroit filing bankruptcy a black issue?
He won't answer that question, "Question," but I will. OA is a racist who sees race in his cereal bowl every morning.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89661 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If they don't provide a Link to wherever they got their information, just assume it's all BS Propaganda, and you'll very likely assume correctly!
More BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89662 Jul 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Pardon the Double Post, my computer is messing up, like it always does when I post something the TEA Baggers don't approve of!
Needless to say, it stays messed up most of the time tat I'm on Topix. But, I can go anywhere else and it's fine! I just can't imagine why that is... Duh!
More than your computer is 'messed up' sweety.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89663 Jul 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget old Cal Coolidge, Bayless. It's his fault.
As a matter of fact...it was! Dang Vet, I did know you were old enough to know him personally, calling him "Cal". And this Bunch thinks I'm Old! LOL!
You obviously know what "Old" really is! Let me guess, your longevity is due to always telling the truth and clean living, right?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89664 Jul 22, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>First I would demand more parental involvement with each student. Second I would concentrate on academic performace not athletic performance. Third I would have someone like the principle sit in unannounced to see how the teacher is doing, then if necessary help the teacher. Of course this is just a vague beginning, but it's a start.
Well, D., if you are speaking of the inner cities, many of the fathers won't even stay around and support their families. Do you expect them to go to school board meetings? "How the teacher is doing" involves some kind of standards. The democrat teacher's union won't allow any teacher standards to be set. It is what it is.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89665 Jul 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>He won't answer that question, "Question," but I will. OA is a racist who sees race in his cereal bowl every morning.
Well, that's no big deal...I could have sworn that I say your name spelled out in my alphabet soup! It said "Dipstick"!
BC Alien

United States

#89666 Jul 22, 2013
If they just had more sex to go with the violence.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89667 Jul 22, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
More BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.
You're a Man of few words, aren't you...that you keep repeating?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89668 Jul 22, 2013
"Here’s a key portion of Mr. Hull’s testimony:

"In August 2011 I attended a meeting at which the applications assigned to me were discussed. I recall that Don Spellman, David Marshall, and Amy Franklin from Chief Counsel’s office were at the meeting... I recall that Ms. Franklin or someone else from Chief Counsel’s office stated that more current information was needed for my applications and that a second development letter should be sent to the applicants. I also recall the discussion about the creation of a template development letter for Tea Party applications."

This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.

Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.

To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89669 Jul 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, well, well, it appears that the person at IRS who headed up the program to illegally target conservatives is an Obama nominee. The White House connection? More to follow.
Don't think so...he was a Bush Appointee! But, he's gone now and of course the new one is an Obama Nominee, because....wait for it....OBAMA IS PRESIDENT! Let me repeat that in case you didn't hear it...OBAMA IS PRESIDENT!
Let me try that in Spanish, just to make sure that you understand....BARACK OBAMA IS EL PRESIDENTE!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89670 Jul 22, 2013
Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
More than your computer is 'messed up' sweety.
Oh, I know...but I wasn't talking about YOU, Stud Muffin!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89671 Jul 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
"Here’s a key portion of Mr. Hull’s testimony:
"In August 2011 I attended a meeting at which the applications assigned to me were discussed. I recall that Don Spellman, David Marshall, and Amy Franklin from Chief Counsel’s office were at the meeting... I recall that Ms. Franklin or someone else from Chief Counsel’s office stated that more current information was needed for my applications and that a second development letter should be sent to the applicants. I also recall the discussion about the creation of a template development letter for Tea Party applications."
This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.
Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.
To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...
Fox News...LMAO! And it's an Opinion Piece to make it even sweeter! ROFLMAO!
Say what

Little Rock, AR

#89672 Jul 22, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Detroit filing bankruptcy a black issue?
have you ever been to Detroit?
Question

Goodlettsville, TN

#89673 Jul 22, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever been to Detroit?
No, but I know bad management is bad management black or white. Color has nothing to do with it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89674 Jul 22, 2013
Folks, I think Vet's giving me the "silent treatment". I guess he's really mad at me, again.

I didn't know Men did that...I thought only Women did.
Oh well, learn something new everyday! Lol!
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#89675 Jul 22, 2013
So much for Obamacare lowering insurance costs...

A study by the Society of Actuaries estimates that nationally, the cost of medical claims will rise by an average of 32% per person by 2017.

However, the rate increases in some states will be far steeper. Below is a list of some of the states where costs are expected to rise the most by 2017:

Seven states will see claim costs rise at least sixty percent by 2017:

&#9726; Ohio: 81% Increase
&#9726; Wisconsin: 80% Increase
&#9726; Indiana: 68% Increase
&#9726; Maryland: 67% Increase
&#9726; California: 62% Increase
&#9726; Idaho: 62%
&#9726; Alabama: 60%

Of the 50 states, only Vermont, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts expect insurance rates to decrease for individual consumers.

http://www.soa.org/NewlyInsured/

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#89676 Jul 22, 2013
Lab cries when his U.S. serviceman "master" returns!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#89677 Jul 22, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>He won't answer that question, "Question," but I will. OA is a racist who sees race in his cereal bowl every morning.
Ha ha! There is no one more eager to put words in another poster's mouth than you. Hilarious. I bet you cheat even when you play yourself at chess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rappers of Lebanon 5 hr bodangle 21
Wilson County Sheriff Dept 9 hr Jerked around 11
Haunted Places in Lebanon (Oct '11) Fri Enlightened One 24
Man Says He Was Hit Repeatedly With Axe Handle;... (May '14) Thu geez 5
lawn and landscaping services (Sep '09) Dec 18 Wally West 12
Kayla Prewett Dec 16 Anonymous 89 2
Brian Reeves Dec 16 tommyj 3
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:53 am PST

NBC Sports 6:53AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons
CBS Sports 4:35 AM
Falcons expected to fire Mike Smith; could be eyeing Broncos' Adam Gase