|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
You People still think that Bush and Cheney aren't afraid to leave this Country? Bush bought a Home in Panama while he was President, but if he still owns it, he hasn't been reported to have been to it, since he left the Presidency. Could this be the reason why?
----------
"Panama Holds Ex-CIA Station Chief In Rendition."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/panama-holds-ex-cia-sta...
Bush was in Africa a week or so back. Pay attention to world events.
Wizard

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't knock it...you survived on 'em, didn't you?
I can't handle "Chitterlings" (obviously trying to be a sophisticated Yankee), it's "chitlins" in the South, but I'll bet you grew to love them, since you couldn't afford anything else. Am I right, "Damn Yankee"?
You try very hard to be white. But face it, when night falls, you cannot be seen.
Wizard

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
That coon is always a day late and 10 dollars short.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you coons are constantly killing each other.
Not me, but how many have you killed...or did you run from them? They don't bother me because I don't hate them for the color of their skin, just some of their actions...just like I dislike some Whites, and Hispanics, and Asians, and Arabs, for the same reason!

BTW, read the News Headlines, White People are killing each other, too...everyday!

While you're at it, check out the "War On Women", too!
You better "Shape Your White Butt Up", is all I can tell you , before it's too late! You're making too many enemies!

You ARE White, aren't you...or ARE YOU?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

here now wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't stay long either, did he...plus, he went when the President was there, also, and the Place was knee-deep in Security because of that. How convenient!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>You try very hard to be white. But face it, when night falls, you cannot be seen.
How do you know? Have you been watching? Trust me, that's NOT because of any Black People!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>That coon is always a day late and 10 dollars short.
If you're talking about Bush, that's the nicest thing I would call him!

But, I will say that Bush is better than Cheney. Bush is just a Dumbazz Party Boy that never grew up...Cheney is Pure Evil!
Dan Shipley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't knock it...you survived on 'em, didn't you?
I can't handle "Chitterlings" (obviously trying to be a sophisticated Yankee), it's "chitlins" in the South, but I'll bet you grew to love them, since you couldn't afford anything else. Am I right, "Damn Yankee"?
You tell 'em, Sexy!
Wizard

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're talking about Bush, that's the nicest thing I would call him!
But, I will say that Bush is better than Cheney. Bush is just a Dumbazz Party Boy that never grew up...Cheney is Pure Evil!
I notice you hate the white Bush, but love the black Obama. Why is that? I know , it's because you are COON!
Dan Shipley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Sexy Senior, I love you! Will you go out with me?
Wizard

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Have you been watching? Trust me, that's NOT because of any Black People!
Coon, the NSA knows everything you do.
Wizard

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Dan Shipley wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em, Sexy!
You must be a coon lover.
Wizard

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Dan Shipley wrote:
Please stick with your own race and species.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Dan Shipley wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell 'em, Sexy!
Lol! Hey there, Dan. I usually do...whether they want to hear it , or not!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Dan Shipley wrote:
Well, I might...if I knew who you really are.:)
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, this ought to brighten your day. <s>
But, I swear, I think the People are going to kill me before the Living Conditions will, in this State and Area of the Nation!
----------
"South Lags In State-By-State Study Of Life Expectancy For Seniors."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57594441/...
No, your smoking is going to kill you, guaranteed.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI, I'm as White as the Driven Snow, but I'm not Ignorant enough to hate somebody just because of the amount of pigment in their skin, or perhaps, because their Culture is different than mine!
That's something that you, obviously, have never learned.
No, you just hate somebody if they are of a different political opinion than you, which is just as bad. Your words don't make you righteous, your actions do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Wizard wrote:
<quoted text>Coon, the NSA knows everything you do.
That's true...and you know what, I couldn't care less! I don't do anything illegal and I don't say or do anything that I wouldn't tell them, if they have a REAL need to know. I'm ashamed of NOTHING...some things, I consider Private, but it wouldn't
Rock My World if everybody knew it...might just be a little embarrassing, but I can live with that and never flinch...and that would probably be more embarrassing to the Other Person, if I decided to do it, which I haven't, yet...but, I might! Lol!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I might...if I knew who you really are.:)
Goodness gracious. You flirt with an anonymous Topix poster and admit a willingness to meet personally, yet you consistently proclaim a higher intelligence level than Conservatives. Even you ought to see the dichotomy in this. If you're lonely, there are much better ways to cure that than what you are doing. And you were the one bashing me for posting something that was borderline personal. I've never seen one person contradict themselves as frequently as you and then presume yourself on a higher level than everyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your smoking is going to kill you, guaranteed.
You may be right, one never knows...look how many WWII Veterans live do a ripe Old age and some of them are still alive today. They almost ALL, smoked!

But, this much we do know...Stress is a Killer, for sure, and you're younger than I am and you've already got more Health Problems than I do, and are having to take Medication for it.

I have a Theory as to why Smoking is not as bad for me as it might be for some People, but I won't bore you with it.
This I will tell you, it's about the only thing that I do for Pure Enjoyment. And I have stopped smoking many times, for about a week at a time, just because I didn't want to go out and get some cigarettes. So, I have never thought that I was as addicted to the cigarettes , as I was the "act" of smoking. Stopped one time for 3 weeks by using a Straw in the place of a cigarette, did fine. Made the mistake of going out to Dinner with a Friend who smoked and stopped and got some on the way to Dinner.
So, either I'm a Tough Ole Bird with a lot of Will Power, but not enough, apparently...or I just want to have ONE Vice....I think it's the latter. After all, if I didn't smoke, I'd be Perfect...and boring as all get out! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••