Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rem, 47% of the country do NOT pay income taxes. Name one child that starved to death as you put it. Pucker up and spit it out,,, come on,,, come on........ you can do it. Liberal
Prove it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly, while you're "researching" to find the Facts, look up what percentage of People paid Income Tax BEFORE George W. Bush destroyed the Economy and they lost their jobs and their Incomes, as opposed to what percentage don't pay any Income Tax now, due to the same reason.

BTW, I heard on the News tonight that the new Jobs Report of added jobs, for this past Month, showed the biggest gain since 2005.
But, here's the down-side, they're mostly Lower-paying jobs.
You can thank your TEApublican-majority for that! They're determined to look after their Corporate Elite and cut the Working Person down to practically NOTHING in wages.
When are the Working People going to start DEMANDING a raise in Minimum Wage???

People, you're letting them turn you into Slave Laborers so the Rich can get richer and the Middle Class will get poorer!
Tell them, "NO MORE"...and if they don't listen then, THROW THE BUMS OUT, beginning next year!
CONGRESS is the one who is responsible for raising the Minimum Wage, the President can't do it. He can only sign it into Law after Congress passes it!

Call and Email your Congressman and tell him/her to "RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE"...then, everybody's wages will soon follow with raises, also!
torr

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Torr do you want to discuss each point by itself. If so, lets start with Abortion Anytime. Well the baby (fetus for liberals) is 8 months old, the father skips out ad the mother decide to abort the fetus. You call this going into the future, Then I don't care to live there. Liberal Torr
You seem to have a problem repeating yourself.........as for the future, you can go back to your cave anytime you want.
torr

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Torr: Your wrong. for most families back then it took both of them working and barely scrapping by. I rem, I was there. Liberal Torr
Evidently you weren't there or you would know better. If you believe that you are too young too remember.
torr

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we did not have a TV until the early 60's, Now, what does everybody have. They are better off today then we were back then. What was a vacation.. A walk down the street. Now, you can't even take a walk down the street for thugs that the libeals slapp on the hand and let out of jail. Liberal 'The Original Amused'
Guess they didn't have tv in those caves you live in.......
torr

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to that idiot from Jackson?
Begining to think he is.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your information? Or, do you just make it up as you go, because none of it is accurate! And I do mean, NONE OF IT!
keep telling yourself that baby,,,it come back to bit you in the a.s.
Liberal SSS
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they let you out of the Institution for the holiday?
Oh come on Liberal,,m Just answer the F.....ing Question

Liberal SSS
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
For somebody that claims to hate Liberals, you certainly seem to be obsessed with them , know all about them, how they think, what they do, how they act...you name it!
Tell the truth, you secretly want to be a Liberal, don't you, but you just don't have the qualifications, not the intelligence, nor the character, nor the compassion, not anything that being a Liberal requires!
So, you waste away in TEApublican-Land, yearning to be something that you know you'll never have the "right-stuff" to accomplish...and all you can do is, sit on the sidelines and cry about what you know you'll never be able to achieve, no matter how hard you try! Poor little TEApublican Misfit! You had to join the TEApublican Party...the only qualifications they require is that you be totally void of a Heart, Soul, and Brain! You aced those qualifications, didn't you?:(
ouuuuu-eeeeeee ,,, as I said Truth hurts don't it there Liberal SSS
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it.
Prove what???? Liberal torr........ the 47% pay no income taxes or you cannot name one child that has starved to death under conservative hands.
Cyndi

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

May the best person for our state win!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
keep telling yourself that baby,,,it come back to bit you in the a.s.
Liberal SSS
Is that ghetto slang or just really bad English grammar?
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Honestly, while you're "researching" to find the Facts, look up what percentage of People paid Income Tax BEFORE George W. Bush destroyed the Economy and they lost their jobs and their Incomes, as opposed to what percentage don't pay any Income Tax now, due to the same reason.
BTW, I heard on the News tonight that the new Jobs Report of added jobs, for this past Month, showed the biggest gain since 2005.
But, here's the down-side, they're mostly Lower-paying jobs.
You can thank your TEApublican-majority for that! They're determined to look after their Corporate Elite and cut the Working Person down to practically NOTHING in wages.
When are the Working People going to start DEMANDING a raise in Minimum Wage???
People, you're letting them turn you into Slave Laborers so the Rich can get richer and the Middle Class will get poorer!
Tell them, "NO MORE"...and if they don't listen then, THROW THE BUMS OUT, beginning next year!
CONGRESS is the one who is responsible for raising the Minimum Wage, the President can't do it. He can only sign it into Law after Congress passes it!
Call and Email your Congressman and tell him/her to "RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE"...then, everybody's wages will soon follow with raises, also!
OK Liberal SSS : Under GW, the unemployment was around 4.5% without the fussy math they use today and no inflation. Also the bottom 40 percent on average not only payed no income tax, but they siphon money back from the federal government in the form of the Earned Income Tax Credit. The republicans controlled the house and senate until 2006. After the 2006 election, the economy went down hill , to be ruined by the Pelosi's and Reid's and Democrat Controlled Unions to present day some 7 years later. Believe it or not, it is in the history books for prosperity and no matter how much you liberals cry and lie about it, you cannot change it. read it and weep baby--your on the wrong side. the fr.....ing liberals cannot help you. did you read the post where one liberal thought we should limit the number of children via abortion. Liberal SSS

R
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Honestly, while you're "researching" to find the Facts, BTW, I heard on the News tonight that the new Jobs Report of added jobs, for this past Month, showed the biggest gain since 2005.
Its about time only it is part time jobs in bartenders and waitresses. Of course construction hires extra people during this time for GOV> road building, bridge building etc. but the average joe who just needs a job with benefits is not going to get them because of Obama Care. It is only going to be part time from here on out because of Liberal like YOU!. SSS had a hand in it... Yes she did.....Liberal SSS
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Honestly, while you're "researching" to find the Facts, People, you're letting them turn you into Slave Laborers so the Rich can get richer and the Middle Class will get poorer!
Liberal SSS the rich got richer under GW but they (the top 20% of the people in the country (some 70,000,000)paid 70% of all income taxes. Now 40% from 100% leaves 60% of the people paid income taxes. 40%(140,000,000) paid 30% of the taxes. Rem 40% paid nothing. And that number has risen to 47% since Obama took office. Suck it up Liberal SSS, you liberals just cannot get away from history.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Man, I don't what you're on but I don't want none of it!
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Honestly, while you're "researching" to find the Facts, People, you're letting them turn you into Slave Laborers so the Rich can get richer and the Middle Class will get poorer!

By all means throw the bums out. Start with Alexander and Corker of TN. they are rhinos. then about 20 liberal senators.Call you congressmen and senator and tell them to say no to the immigration bill. WHy. Cheap labor. why raise the minimum wages if you have other cheap labor. Now liberal SSS stick that where the sun don't shine.
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you weren't there or you would know better. If you believe that you are too young too remember.
Oh, I was there and old enough to know better. You liberals have just got to LIE on every point. It has become a way of life. Liberal torr
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

torr wrote:
<quoted text>Guess they didn't have tv in those caves you live in.......
There you go just like a liberal,,,, laughing at a poor family because they could not afford a TV.... People this is the type of scumbags you want to run your country? liberal Torr
Honestly

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Man, I don't what you're on but I don't want none of it!
can't take the heat,,,, get out of the kitchen or simply become a conservative. Liberal SSS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE